Anyone who hates women isnt truly blackpilled

checkmate inels

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: AbandonShip and LordNorwood
Isnt it ironic that people believe in blackpill but not evolution lol?
Yes, I find that so contradictory.

Evolution is one of the most important theories of blackpill that explains why men and women behave the way they do.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and AbandonShip
Idc about the question of how everything came into being. That question never ends.
Point was that evolution is true and there is plenty of evidence to back it up.

you didnt answe a single question i asked which are pretty fundamental. also, adaptation=/= evolution
What does that have to do with evolution? Evolution explains how species evolved not where the laws of nature came from.

it doesnt explain shit. there are no transistional fossils neither any explanations on how these magic mutations happen. you retards dont provide any arguments either.

you didnt answe a single question i asked which are pretty fundamental. also, adaptation=/= evolution
Lol. I would advise you to study evolution a bit.
Or maybe i am the dumb one

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Evolution is one of the most important theories of blackpill that explains why men and women behave the way they do

evolution is torn between strenght vs looks. sometimes they go together, sometimes they dont.

also, humans generally like things that are aesthetically pleasing. you buy clothes you like, you buy cars you like, you fuck women you like. aesthics govern life.

evoultion is an overly complicated theory with millions patches.
Lol. I would advise you to study evolution a bit.
Or maybe i am the dumb one

i actually have studied it for years.

look, we can disagree forever on this. it wont go anywhere.

you retards dont provide any arguments either.
>calls us retards
>doesn't believe in evolution

Not believing in evolution is like not believing that the Earth is round.

Evolution is a FACT. That's why I won't bother debating a retard.

Imagine doubting the theory of evolution in 2020...

08F747AA FFE2 4641 8B0A D36D305A25E6

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
I don't have women for wanting chads and ignoring me, hating women is hating nature.
The nature that allowed us a spiecie to survive and thrive and essentially conquer the earth.
I just fucking hate the lies and smoke screen, and the manipulation by society and women
Instead of just admitting it.
But the again, if most makes will be truly Black pilled, it will bring society to it's knees.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
>calls us retards
>doesn't believe in evolution

Not believing in evolution is like not believing that the Earth is round.

Evolution is a FACT. That's why I won't bother debating a retard.

Imagine doubting the theory of evolution in 2020...

View attachment 224070

what does a faggot like me know, right?

cuck retard fuck off didn't read xd lma
/thread

Women are very different from men lol
not in the way i meant it. they obviously think different about things, are better at some things and worse at others, talk different but the reason why most guys hate foids is because they dont get attention by them. would you give attention to ugly girls if you were psl 6 plus?

not in the way i meant it. they obviously think different about things, are better at some things and worse at others, talk different but the reason why most guys hate foids is because they dont get attention by them. would you give attention to ugly girls if you were psl 6 plus?
Women have much higher hypergamy in play this has been said shown over and over
From a woman's perspective of "ugly" yes I would give attention to ugly girls at PSL 6, because woman perceive the bottom 85% of men to be "ugly"

Holy shit, this book looks based and unmoggable.

If books had PSL this would be a terachad psl 10. Leiterally unmmogable. How much does this book cost, I'm a poor cel.
Like 25 ameribux

Like 25 ameribux
I'll buy it for my birthday in the summer, jfl if ur a poorcel who can't buy high iq useful for personal and philosophical development books.

• Love it
Reactions: LordNorwood
I'm not expecting an ethnic to have an above avg IQ, au contraire, but the problem is not what women want. Its their HYPOCRISY.