Anyone who is a longevitymaxxer, reply with advice and I will critique your advice

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
Relevant thread:

Relevant thread:
one day u will age, its invetable, unless u have shitty genes you will look good till ur 30s

Bloodletting/donation
I actually haven’t researched that, but in theory reducing hemoglobin would slow aging if you are above optimal levels (in terms of optimal for slowing aging)

one day u will age, its invetable, unless u have shitty genes you will look good till ur 30s
Every day I will age. And if every day I age less, over the years that’s a useful improvement to having aged more each day

actually the most legit way to max longevity is qigong, but you have to find a proper master ideally, many of them are mineymaxxing in US, others are in Asia, or research through forums/literature. There are different schoold tho.

But many of those fuckers die from cancer, because of excess of energy they produce through meditation.

all those "studies" and "science" are inferior to that shit.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lucifer X and Deleted member 1901
Also, there is russian YT channel with unique info, but guy is slightly specific, believes in consipracies etc, but you have to speak russian tbh, you can't translate it, too much info and translator would fuck up everything

and ofc a gem:

www.curezone.org

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
In what way? What do you mean by that?

actually the most legit way to max longevity is qigong, but you have to find a proper master ideally, or research through forums/literature.
Not familiar with qigong but it sounds beneficial. I try to breath slowly.

But many of those fuckers die from cancer, because of excess of energy they produce through meditation.
I doubt it’s the excess of energy. Assuming they do in fact have an increased occurrence of cancer, it would be due to prolonged cell survival if it wasn’t due to a another factor that’s correlated with qigong (unclean air perhaps)

Quite interesting and relevant to longevity and cancer
“Nevertheless, over-expression of telomerase increases the chances of cancer. If telomeres stay in repair, there is a greater chance of longevity, but there is also more cell division and a greater chance of mutation, which could result in cancer. Therefore, a long-lived cell is just a time bomb. Enhancing telomerase activity is, therefore, not a solution; it only allows the cells to live longer.”

actually the most legit way to max longevity is qigong, but you have to find a proper master ideally, many of them are mineymaxxing in US, others are in Asia, or research through forums/literature. There are different schoold tho.

Qigong is based af

• +1
Reactions: Sens
I doubt it’s the excess of energy. Assuming they do in fact have an increased occurrence of cancer, it would be due to prolonged cell survival if it wasn’t due to a another factor that’s correlated with qigong (unclean air perhaps)
nah bro, it's excess of Chi, everyone can handle different amounts.

I experienced such a things, you just wouldn't believe, you haven't discovered a rabbit hole yet

• +1
Reactions: Lucifer X
@Ekil73_YT Do you have a list with all activiet that prolong life?

Just like stupid simple list without theories etc.

I'm planning to make my own, there are a lot of things for free, and also a lot of things that cost money, you need a lot of money for maximum potential + time consuming, you don't want to became a slave for those practises and just chase it like some MF do.

i wanna make my a list like that, should also research, there should be plenty of them in the net

• +1
@Ekil73_YT Do you have a list with all activiet that prolong life?

Just like stupid simple list without theories etc.

I'm planning to make my own, there are a lot of things for free, and also a lot of things that cost money, you need a lot of money for maximum potential + time consuming, you don't want to became a slave for those practises and just chase it like some MF do.

i wanna make my a list like that, should also research, there should be plenty of them in the net
No, but that’s a great idea. I’d love to see your list.

• +1
yes, but this is the only way people explain that, noone of that scietific MF couldn't explain that, or Wimm Hoff etc.
Well I am only open to scientific debate. That’s what science is all about!

• +1
And i don't care about the science, i only care about result it can bring
Well yeah same with me. But you have to “understand the science” to maximize the chance and degree of results

• +1
most mf here literally write things like: "life is over at 30, bro" :lul: :lul: :lul:
Even if that was the case, slowing aging could make it over at 35 instead, an increase of 17%

• +1
Well yeah same with me. But you have to “understand the science” to maximize the chance and degree of results
yeah, if you are about classical biohacking.

but if you are also ascending through yoga, qigong, other esoterics you shouldn't try to understand it though science.

you should use everything.

Liver flush is considered as a pseudo science, but it's probably one of the most legit healthmaxxing methods in the world.

God Bless @Scar tissue for sharing that info. Literally that changed and saved lives of so many people, that's crazy, and mfs call it pseudo scince...

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19064 and Deleted member 1901
yeah, if you are about classical biohacking.

but if you are also ascending through yoga, qigong, other esoterics you shouldn't try to understand it though science.

you should use everything.

Liver flush is pseudo science, but it's probably one of the most legit healthmaxxing methods in the world.

God Bless @Scar tissue for sharing that info. Literally that changed and saved lives of so many people, that's crazy, and mfs call it pseudo scince...
Pseudoscience isn’t necessarily incorrect and science is often incorrect. But science is about discovery while pseudosciences are based on delusion.

I experienced such a things, you just wouldn't believe, you haven't discovered a rabbit hole yet
You don't need to kill yourself with excess chi. Sorcerers like myself build up chi to use in rituals. You can attain wealth and bitches with all of that energy.

• +1
over for you bhai ngl.

jk.

you should take liverflushing pill.

Start here:

Read this book, you can find for free easy if you are broke:

CUREZONE IS NUMBER 1 !!! 99% of info are there.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19064 and Deleted member 1901
You don't need to kill yourself with excess chi. Sorcerers like myself build up chi to use in rituals. You can attain wealth and bitches with all of that energy.
I know, bro ;)

Can i DM you tomorrow, don't mind sharing expirience?

over for you bhai ngl.

jk.

you should take liverflushing pill.

Start here:

Read this book, you can find for free easy if you are broke:

View attachment 2421340

CUREZONE IS NUMBER 1 !!! 99% of info are there.

Well, that’s interesting I read the looksmax post but not the testimonials as I despise testimonials,

May read book

• JFL
Relevant thread:
learn more about co2 and increasing it in you body

• +1

any good qiqong guides? Or books?

so you experiences crazy things using qiqong?