Organ-maxxing for optimum health and aesthetic benefit

D

Deleted member 19064

Bronze
I have been on these forums since I was 19 (26 year old oldcel now). I have had a shit ton of surgery, derminated my face, applied all sorts of retinol, carotenoids, etc. Ate Peaty, ate animal organs for the mineral and fat soluble vitamin content.

I'm here to tell you that Chad literally doesn't have to do any of that. The age old adage that chad eats pizza and has 6 pack abs and glowing skin is TRUE. Why is it true? His genetics allow for the optimum uptake of the nutrition in the food he eats, and the expedient removal of the waste byproducts he consumes and is exposed to in our toxic modern world.

All of our organs are constantly working towards this same purpose, but some are less genetically blessed than others, and on top of that, others are stifled by their habits and environment. This thread is going to be about optimizing the function of the chief digestive and cleansing organs, the gallbladder, the liver, and the colon. But for now, I will start with the Liver.

It's very likely that your liver is extremely fucked up. Do you have skin problems? Constipation? IBS? candida? Dandruff or seb derm? All of these maladies are symptoms of a leaky gut. And when the digestion is suffering other problems like candida and sibo can arise.

However the leaky gut, candida, parasites, yeast etc, are just symptoms of poor digestion - congestion. All symptoms are survival responses - these critters are there because they have a very important purpose. Their evolutionary duty is to break up and consume the dirty, rotting congestion that has not be assimilated into or out of the body due to indigestion. They are secondary to the root cause, liver disfunction. Intra hepatic stones and cholesterol sludge literally prevents the liver from releasing bile into the digestive system so as to properly break down the food you consume. It bogs down the liver so that it can no longer effectively cleanse your blood. One can imagine that that removing these stones where they are present, would have tremendous implications for one's health and well being.

The main, root cause of indigestion and the other issues like leaky gut is poor bile output. If bile was being output at proper volumes, your colon would be surprisingly clean and the body would be in a state where it was strong and well enough to heal the leaky gut on it's own. There is an ancient Ayurvedic technique which flushes the bile ducts of this congestion, and optimizes digestion, which in turn increases the efficacy of all of your metabolic functions. And let me tell you after a long journey in looksmaxing- health and beauty are synonymous. Beauty without health is worthless and lacking, and health without beauty does not exist.

Here is how you can clean your liver so that bile flows freely, and digestion works optimally- and there are many sources online which you can read to gain more background on why it works: following quote taken from this link, and this is the flush I have used to rid myself of THOUSANDS of stones, which have improved my health 10 fold: https://www.curezone.org/cleanse/liver/huldas_recipe.asp

Choose a day like Saturday for the cleanse, since you will be able to rest the next day. Take no medicines, vitamins or pills that you can do without; they could prevent success. Stop the parasite program and kidney herbs, too, the day before. Eat a no-fat breakfast and lunch such as cooked cereal, fruit, fruit juice, bread and preserves or honey (no butter or milk). This allows the bile to build up and develop pressure in the liver. Higher pressure pushes out more stones.

2:00 PM. Do not eat or drink after 2 o'clock. If you break this rule you could feel quite ill later. Get your Epsom salts ready. Mix 4 tbs. in 3 cups water and pour this into a jar. This makes four servings, 3/4 (three fourths) cup each. Set the jar in the refrigerator to get ice cold (this is for convenience and taste only).

6:00 PM.Drink one serving 3/4 (three fourths cup) of the ice cold Epsom salts. If you did not prepare this ahead of time, mix 1 tbs. in 3/4 (three fourth) cup water now. You may add 1/8 (one eight) tsp. vitamin C powder to improve the taste. You may also drink a few mouthfuls of water afterwards or rinse your mouth. Get the olive oil (ozonated, if possible) and grapefruit out to warm up.

Alternative Schedule 1: Omit the first Epsom Slats dose at 6 p.m. Take only one dose, waiting till 8 p.m. Change nothing else. Many people still get stones with one less dose. If you do not, do the full course next time. "The Cure For HIV and AIDS" By Hulda Clark pg.585

8:00 PM. Repeat by drinking another 3/4 (three fourths) cup of Epsom salts. You haven't eaten since two o'clock, but you won't feel hungry. Get your bedtime chores done. The timing is critical for success.

9:45 PM. Pour 1/2 (half) cup (measured) olive oil into the pint jar. Add 2 drops HCl to sterilize. Wash grapefruit twice in hot water and dry; squeeze by hand into the measuring cup. Remove pulp with fork. You should have at least 1/2 (half) cup, more (up to 3/4 (three fourths) cup) is best. You may use part lemonade. Add this to the olive oil. Close the jar tightly with the lid and shake hard until watery (only fresh grapefruit juice does this).

Now visit the bathroom one or more time, even if it makes you late for your ten o'clock drink. Don't be more than 15 minutes late. You will get fewer stones.

10:00 PM. Drink the potion you have mixed. Take 4 ornithine capsules with the first sips to make sure you will sleep through the night. Take 8 if you already suffer from insomnia. Drinking through a large plastic straw helps it go down easier. You may use oil and vinegar salad dressing, or straight honey to chase it down between sips. Have these ready in a tablespoon on the kitchen counter. Take it all to your bedside if you want, but drink it standing up. Get it down within 5 minutes (fifteen minutes for very elderly or weak persons).

Lie down immediately. You might fail to get stones out if you don't. The sooner you lie down the more stones you will get out.
Be ready for bed ahead of time. Don't clean up the kitchen. As soon as the drink is down walk to your bed and lie down flat on your back with your head up high on the pillow. Try to think about what is happening in the liver. Try to keep perfectly still for at least 20 minutes. You may feel a train of stones traveling along the bile ducts like marbles. There is no pain because the bile duct valves are open (thank you Epsom salts!). Go to sleep, you may fail to get stones out if you don't.

Next morning. Upon awakening take your third dose of Epsom salts. If you have indigestion or nausea wait until it is gone before drinking the Epsom salts. You may go back to bed. Don't take this potion before 6:00 am.

2 Hours Later.Take your fourth (the last) dose of Epsom salts. You may go back to bed again.

You don't need the ornithine or the black walnut tincture. You can just do the Epsom salts (magnesium sulfate) from Whole Foods, and the grapefruit juice and olive oil.

This is what the stones look like.
Screen Shot 2022 09 18 at 95604 PM

Get all of those fuckers out, it can take a few flushes. Our livers need an oil change once a year and if you have neglected this as all of modernity has, you are due, and the effects will be as if you have discovered a panacea. My experience is that Your hair will shine, your skin will glow, your eyes will light up, sleep deepen. Your energy will be boundless, and I haven't even passed all of my stones yet.

Start doing these flushes regularly, and see your entire physiology change/improve, and your outlook on life too. Soon you begin to hear life's music as you did when you were a child in your day to day life. Those feelings that you get; the vibrations of music being picked up clearly and being sensed throughout your body during the few days or a week after flushing is just a small taste of what it's going to be like every day when you're done flushing - but it will be magnified ten fold. By the time you're done flushing all of the stones, you'll be able to enjoy any artist and any song that has ever been played.

The nervous system is made up of electrical circuits and impulses that pick up vibrations from everything.

Many things happen that suppress the nervous system when congestion is present; from Ayurveda:

-The energy meridians running through the liver get blocked off, and get pent up in the liver. Certain emotions that are generated within the liver like anger as a result of congestion can't flow through the energy system and dissipate, so it just builds and builds and causes massive havoc on the organ.

-Neurotransmitters are required for proper brain chemistry; when toxicity backs up, congests the lymphatic system and interstitial fluid between cells, the neurotransmitters sending messages between each are compromised or disrupted. Most neurotransmitters are made up of enzymes as well that then need to be sacrificed to help carry this waste out of the system instead of act maintain the nervous system and brain function.

-Lack of bile storage and stagnation dramatically effects brain chemistry; for some reason, when bile storage has been compromised from bile duct congestion, the brain reflects this in the form of depression and just general suppression of the nervous system. This is why people who have their gallbladder removed have higher rates of depression. The brain will also lower dopamine production when bile has turned stagnant, due to blocked elimination channels and not being able to be renewed regularly.

-Bile back-washing in the bloodstream causes a "bilious" (bile-ous) / angry personality. The body tells us what's happening, especially to it's most cherished organ by becoming emotional when it's not able to do what it needs to. When bile back-washes into the bloodstream, the body becomes very angry, frustrated and depressed. It is impossible to enjoy music and feel the positive vibrations of it when the body is on a different frequency range, involving 4th dimensional emotions that involve survival responses, like anger. I have noticed that when the bile ducts are completely clear of congestion, it is almost impossible to get angry or frustrated. 95% of people's daily frustrations are caused by this, yet 95% of the population would probably call this quackery - too bad for them. The laws of nature, like the law of gravity remain in place whether you abide by them or not.

Once all congestion is removed, and the nervous system is able to function at it's prime, you will fee like you are literally one with nature, and will be able to smell and feel everything in the most pure and positive way.

You will be absolutely amazed at how you feel once you've complete the process or get to the stage where I am at now. Every time you flush, you will notice that your perception of life has changed, and it's become similar to how you felt as a kid - you were excited about everything.

The funny thing is that when you do become completely re-awoken, things actually become much less boring. You realize that even just having a cup of tea with your grandma can be exciting and so many things are actually happening. No matter what job you have, or where you go, you will MAKE it interesting. You will end up having a blast anywhere you work, and with whoever you meet ... but the extra energy and sense of success you will have will naturally attract better things in all ways - you will become so in tuned with everybody's emotions that you'll be able to land any job you want just by the way you tune in and talk with the HR roasties.

If you have less knowledge in a certain field but have 100% accurate emotional intelligence, you will go way further than someone with all the knowledge in the world but can't tune into the people around him.

It gives you an entirely new perspective, trust and respect for nature. Everything was designed perfectly and you'll want to live to 150 if you can.

I know a lot of you will dismiss this as quackery, but I have had insane success with this therapy and if even one person here finds what I have found in it, this thread will have been worth it. You want to be NT? Fix your health and commune with your natural state of thriving in nature and in the presence of others. You want to be beautiful? optimize the absorption of key nutrients and toxin disposal. This flush will do it all. God speed.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, RomanianZaddy, tempelcat4 and 52 others
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, schizo echochamber, rooman and 3 others
Any supplements you recommend for liver health?

TUDCA is the only thing that works orally. It will never accomplish what the flushes can though.
But do these flushes do anything if you don't have gallstones?

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
But do these flushes do anything if you don't have gallstones?
yeah honestly we all have some stones in the liver due to our fucked up diets and all the chemicals we are exposed to. They aren't gall stones, they are intra hepatic stones, not visible on ultra sound. im 26 I've flushed thousands of them out, with probably thousands to go too.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Chintuck22 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
its just bones bro

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis and Deleted member 24114
its just bones bro
proper liver function allows for optimum hormone profiles to signal robust bone growth as well as proper assimilation of fat soluble nutrients to build and upkeep those bones

• +1
Reactions: neckcheck and currylightskin
No flushes for my manletism

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Rimaxtis, JohnDoe and 7 others
Good thread yakhi 😻🤙

You can just buy grapefruit juice right? Don't need to squeeze a grapefruit? Do you still recommend Ornithine?

high iq

• JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
yeah honestly we all have some stones in the liver due to our fucked up diets and all the chemicals we are exposed to. They aren't gall stones, they are intra hepatic stones, not visible on ultra sound. im 26 I've flushed thousands of them out, with probably thousands to go too.
list of stuff i should get? Have u got candida, leaky gut or some shit and it suddenly go away after that? Do u follow any diet to stones not occure again?
TUDCA is the only thing that works orally. It will never accomplish what the flushes can though.
i actually took it for half year but i didnt feel any effects

Is it 100% safe to do?

idk whether to trust this or not

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, EnglandBadman, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 4 others
So you suggest to drink olive oil and bath salts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Mrinfinityx, MadTwatter and 9 others
Is it 100% safe to do?
Once you start flushing, you have to keep doing it until you get rid of all the stones, because stones can get stuck in the hepatic bile duct through the act of flushing. That is the only risk

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero
list of stuff i should get? Have u got candida, leaky gut or some shit and it suddenly go away after that? Do u follow any diet to stones not occure again?

i actually took it for half year but i didnt feel any effects
there is a list of stuff in the link. I think once you clean the liver, you can feasibly eat whatever you want, it's just that most livers are so fucked up. Its very easy to keep an adult liver clean once all of the stones are gone. You dont have to flush more than once a year or even once every two years. Its just that over the years, it all builds up in the system and bogs it down.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and zharupodrugu
You can just buy grapefruit juice right? Don't need to squeeze a grapefruit? Do you still recommend Ornithine?
you dont need the ornithine or the black walnut. I have never tried with store-bought grapefruit juice. I always squeeze it fresh and it works

• +1
Reactions: fathermason
Whats this hermetic hookus pookus?

This reads like a copping religious text, muh music sound like when kid and everything is exciting, and no anger. I have low levels of anger and still don't enjoy life that much cause when your brain gets fully developed by early 20's, you can never go back to childhood bliss again

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, raminzer and Deleted member 20631
Eat raw meat drink blood

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and Deleted member 22354
Once you start flushing, you have to keep doing it until you get rid of all the stones, because stones can get stuck in the hepatic bile duct through the act of flushing. That is the only risk
How would you know that you got rid of all of them?

And do you have any scientific papers, studies or something which goes more in depth about this whole thing?

I agree with the topic that health = beauty. However, this method sounds risky. But a very interesting topic, but need something more in depth. I am going to carnivore + some vegetables myself and in fact my health has improved.

This reads like a copping religious text, muh music sound like when kid and everything is exciting, and no anger. I have low levels of anger and still don't enjoy life that much cause when your brain gets fully developed by early 20's, you can never go back to childhood bliss again
giga cope. spoken like a depressed incel with a liver full of rocks

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Chintuck22, BigBundaSlapper and 3 others
How would you know that you got rid of all of them?

And do you have any scientific papers, studies or something which goes more in depth about this whole thing?
No. This is such a powerful healing modality it's been suppressed by Rockefeller sponsored Pharma infiltrated modern medical dogma. You just have to try it. You know that you got rid of all of them if after a few flushes you dont release any more stones. Also, your baseline health will tell you that you are in a good position and no longer need to flush.

I believe that Liver congestion is one of the few actual diseases known to man, and all of the secondary symptoms have become a beast of their own under our medical system which suppresses symptoms rather than seek the root cause.

You just have to try it to affirm everything I've written here is true. It costs nothing, and is extremely low risk. If you get a stone caught in your hepatic duct, that is confirmation that the flush works, and you badly need to complete it. This is not medical advice. Do what you want.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, rg1235, Deleted member 14561 and 1 other person
I agree with the topic that health = beauty. However, this method sounds risky. But a very interesting topic, but need something more in depth. I am going to carnivore + some vegetables myself and in fact my health has improved.
The only risk is that a stone gets caught in your Hepatic bile duct. This is both confirmation that the flush works, and that you need to finish the flush as your liver is congested. I don't think a paleo diet will get rid of congestion, although it might help over the span of decades. The flush is a much more powerful modality.

One of the unspoken benefits are that many hormones are metabolized in the liver to some extent, and so increasing liver productivity can positively affect your androgen profile.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
giga cope. spoken like a depressed incel with a liver full of rocks
I have IBD and IBS jfl its over, but im going to maybe try the stuff in OP cause heck why not

• +1
Reactions: mizzy
I have IBD and IBS jfl its over, but im going to maybe try the stuff in OP cause heck why not
Sounds like you could potentially benefit immensely dude

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Also this method exceeds the lethal dose (mg/kg) of magnesium sulphate in some rat studies... lol...

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Also this method exceeds the lethal dose (mg/kg) of magnesium sulphate in some rat studies... lol...
Yeah the magnesium is a lot, and it will make you feel like shit for a few days NGL, but it's necessary to open the Hepatic Bile duct so that stones can pass through.

Has to be magnesium sulfate
Read the guide but can you make it easier? I dont understand the measurements, do it with the metric system

Read the guide but can you make it easier? I dont understand the measurements, do it with the metric system
Sorry I am a amerifat, you're going to have to figure that out yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Slayercel and TsarTsar444
Just google it lol should be easy to convert

You 100% sure this works?
Dude I (thought I) had Sibo for years, constipation for weeks at a time. After my first flush I was taking a shit every single morning like clockwork. After my second flush the wrinkles on my hands started to disappear. After my third flush my liver spots and moles began to fade. Every flush I'm getting rid of 100s of tiny little toxic green stones. I have photos if you want to see them they are disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Another important thing is to avoid fatty foods the day of flushing, and the night before so your live retains all of its bile and builds up pressure to "flush" the stones out once you ingest the oil mixture at the end of the instructions in the OP

brb lemme get the hydrochloric acid

are galls
I have been on these forums since I was 19 (26 year old oldcel now). I have had a shit ton of surgery, derminated my face, applied all sorts of retinol, carotenoids, etc. Ate Peaty, ate animal organs for the mineral and fat soluble vitamin content.

I'm here to tell you that Chad literally doesn't have to do any of that. The age old adage that chad eats pizza and has 6 pack abs and glowing skin is TRUE. Why is it true? His genetics allow for the optimum uptake of the nutrition in the food he eats, and the expedient removal of the waste byproducts he consumes and is exposed to in our toxic modern world.

All of our organs are constantly working towards this same purpose, but some are less genetically blessed than others, and on top of that, others are stifled by their habits and environment. This thread is going to be about optimizing the function of the chief digestive and cleansing organs, the gallbladder, the liver, and the colon. But for now, I will start with the Liver.

It's very likely that your liver is extremely fucked up. Do you have skin problems? Constipation? IBS? candida? Dandruff or seb derm? All of these maladies are symptoms of a leaky gut. And when the digestion is suffering other problems like candida and sibo can arise.

However the leaky gut, candida, parasites, yeast etc, are just symptoms of poor digestion - congestion. All symptoms are survival responses - these critters are there because they have a very important purpose. Their evolutionary duty is to break up and consume the dirty, rotting congestion that has not be assimilated into or out of the body due to indigestion. They are secondary to the root cause, liver disfunction. Intra hepatic stones and cholesterol sludge literally prevents the liver from releasing bile into the digestive system so as to properly break down the food you consume. It bogs down the liver so that it can no longer effectively cleanse your blood. One can imagine that that removing these stones where they are present, would have tremendous implications for one's health and well being.

The main, root cause of indigestion and the other issues like leaky gut is poor bile output. If bile was being output at proper volumes, your colon would be surprisingly clean and the body would be in a state where it was strong and well enough to heal the leaky gut on it's own. There is an ancient Ayurvedic technique which flushes the bile ducts of this congestion, and optimizes digestion, which in turn increases the efficacy of all of your metabolic functions. And let me tell you after a long journey in looksmaxing- health and beauty are synonymous. Beauty without health is worthless and lacking, and health without beauty does not exist.

Here is how you can clean your liver so that bile flows freely, and digestion works optimally- and there are many sources online which you can read to gain more background on why it works: following quote taken from this link, and this is the flush I have used to rid myself of THOUSANDS of stones, which have improved my health 10 fold: https://www.curezone.org/cleanse/liver/huldas_recipe.asp

You don't need the ornithine or the black walnut tincture. You can just do the Epsom salts (magnesium sulfate) from Whole Foods, and the grapefruit juice and olive oil.

This is what the stones look like.
View attachment 1874347

Get all of those fuckers out, it can take a few flushes. Our livers need an oil change once a year and if you have neglected this as all of modernity has, you are due, and the effects will be as if you have discovered a panacea. My experience is that Your hair will shine, your skin will glow, your eyes will light up, sleep deepen. Your energy will be boundless, and I haven't even passed all of my stones yet.

Start doing these flushes regularly, and see your entire physiology change/improve, and your outlook on life too. Soon you begin to hear life's music as you did when you were a child in your day to day life. Those feelings that you get; the vibrations of music being picked up clearly and being sensed throughout your body during the few days or a week after flushing is just a small taste of what it's going to be like every day when you're done flushing - but it will be magnified ten fold. By the time you're done flushing all of the stones, you'll be able to enjoy any artist and any song that has ever been played.

The nervous system is made up of electrical circuits and impulses that pick up vibrations from everything.

Many things happen that suppress the nervous system when congestion is present; from Ayurveda:

-The energy meridians running through the liver get blocked off, and get pent up in the liver. Certain emotions that are generated within the liver like anger as a result of congestion can't flow through the energy system and dissipate, so it just builds and builds and causes massive havoc on the organ.

-Neurotransmitters are required for proper brain chemistry; when toxicity backs up, congests the lymphatic system and interstitial fluid between cells, the neurotransmitters sending messages between each are compromised or disrupted. Most neurotransmitters are made up of enzymes as well that then need to be sacrificed to help carry this waste out of the system instead of act maintain the nervous system and brain function.

-Lack of bile storage and stagnation dramatically effects brain chemistry; for some reason, when bile storage has been compromised from bile duct congestion, the brain reflects this in the form of depression and just general suppression of the nervous system. This is why people who have their gallbladder removed have higher rates of depression. The brain will also lower dopamine production when bile has turned stagnant, due to blocked elimination channels and not being able to be renewed regularly.

-Bile back-washing in the bloodstream causes a "bilious" (bile-ous) / angry personality. The body tells us what's happening, especially to it's most cherished organ by becoming emotional when it's not able to do what it needs to. When bile back-washes into the bloodstream, the body becomes very angry, frustrated and depressed. It is impossible to enjoy music and feel the positive vibrations of it when the body is on a different frequency range, involving 4th dimensional emotions that involve survival responses, like anger. I have noticed that when the bile ducts are completely clear of congestion, it is almost impossible to get angry or frustrated. 95% of people's daily frustrations are caused by this, yet 95% of the population would probably call this quackery - too bad for them. The laws of nature, like the law of gravity remain in place whether you abide by them or not.

Once all congestion is removed, and the nervous system is able to function at it's prime, you will fee like you are literally one with nature, and will be able to smell and feel everything in the most pure and positive way.

You will be absolutely amazed at how you feel once you've complete the process or get to the stage where I am at now. Every time you flush, you will notice that your perception of life has changed, and it's become similar to how you felt as a kid - you were excited about everything.

The funny thing is that when you do become completely re-awoken, things actually become much less boring. You realize that even just having a cup of tea with your grandma can be exciting and so many things are actually happening. No matter what job you have, or where you go, you will MAKE it interesting. You will end up having a blast anywhere you work, and with whoever you meet ... but the extra energy and sense of success you will have will naturally attract better things in all ways - you will become so in tuned with everybody's emotions that you'll be able to land any job you want just by the way you tune in and talk with the HR roasties.

If you have less knowledge in a certain field but have 100% accurate emotional intelligence, you will go way further than someone with all the knowledge in the world but can't tune into the people around him.

It gives you an entirely new perspective, trust and respect for nature. Everything was designed perfectly and you'll want to live to 150 if you can.

I know a lot of you will dismiss this as quackery, but I have had insane success with this therapy and if even one person here finds what I have found in it, this thread will have been worth it. You want to be NT? Fix your health and commune with your natural state of thriving in nature and in the presence of others. You want to be beautiful? optimize the absorption of key nutrients and toxin disposal. This flush will do it all. God speed.
tones the reason i stopped being happy when i was 8?

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Very interesting! I have three questions for you

1. How do you eat on normal days?
  2. Don't these gallstones break down on their own in a healthy person?
  3. How do I know if I have gallstones?

no organs for your suboptimal face

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19064