anyone who is against being civilized has never been to chechnya or dagestan

Forsberg377

Forsberg377

Banned
once u come here u realize what toxic masculinity is , when u cant even do shit and people will kill your or beat you for most basic daily human interactions/arguments

we must be civilized

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, ambi, DalitBoss and 3 others
Civilization is the same but instead of getting beaten up by other more masculine who DESERVE SUCH PRIVILEGE FOR BEING STRONGER your 5'1ft boss gives you politely the option to sign a paper and accept being raped your entire life or be homeless in front of people with suits and modern names like Jean Pierre and Odell Davarius Jr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DalitBoss and Darkeningstar
Civilization is the same but instead of getting beaten up by other more masculine who DESERVE SUCH PRIVILEGE FOR BEING STRONGER your 5'1ft boss gives you politely the option to sign a paper and accept being raped your entire life or be homeless in front of people with suits and modern names like Jean Pierre and Odell Davarius Jr
nope its not, you can achieve higher place in hierarchy + your muslim i dont want to hear

that has nothing to do with masculinity, it has to do with low iq, and surprise surprise high muslim population

toxic masculinity is an anti male propaganda term

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel and Forsberg377
Sounds good just figtmaxx brodie

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
that has nothing to do with masculinity, it has to do with low iq, and surprise surprise high muslim population

toxic masculinity is an anti male propaganda term
i mean yeah what you said, but those chechens are not like usual muslims bro

they are literally make so much of their masculinity so it becomes toxic. if you question someones masculinity is like a deathmatch , meanwhile real chad wouldnt give a shit

your muslim i dont want to hear
Fed detected opinion rejected

"Muh life in Dagestan is difficult" while the faggot is having donuts in front of a cumstained FBI computer in Orange County

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub5kang and ambi
It’s not masculinity but rather just being low IQ. I have had numerous instances of black people in the US confront me because I looked at them the wrong way or some retarded shit like that.

• +1
Reactions: Forsberg377
Fed detected opinion rejected

"Muh life in Dagestan is difficult" while the faggot is having donuts in front of a cumstained FBI computer in Orange County
yeah i cant wear shorts at summer in dagestan when its +30c because they dont let
i cant even hold my opinion because it will start a fight unlike in europe where until i interact with muslim i can expect a normal human communication

yeah i cant wear shorts at summer in dagestan when its +30c because they dont let
Great, based people
i cant even hold my opinion because it will start a fight
Great, zero tolerance to dissidence, never give water to traitors.
unlike in europe where until i interact with muslim i can expect a normal human communication
In Europe you cant even say 4.35m squared ovens cant burn 7600 people every 6 minutes FOR GOD'S SAKE, stop with this "Muh freedom of speech" trash narrative, it doesnt exist anywhere whether you want it or not.

Only freedom you have there is to get taught liberty and democracy by older and veiny males in model parties

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Sub5kang and ambi
Great, based people

Great, zero tolerance to dissidence, never give water to traitors.

In Europe you cant even say 4.35m squared ovens cant burn 7600 people every 6 minutes FOR GOD'S SAKE, stop with this "Muh freedom of speech" trash narrative, it doesnt exist anywhere whether you want it or not.

Only freedom you have there is to get taught liberty and democracy by older and veiny males in model parties
good thing you guys are getting put in place by jews now, judging from your texts you deserve it

muh based people , oh my god. you are in 15 century

fuck off muzzie

• JFL
Now go out and say those same three lines on the street:forcedsmile: :lul:
you guys will be put in your place, israel is fucking based country with based army strategy i donate them money i wish win and prosperity for jewish people fighting the evil

you guys will be put in your place, israel is fucking based country with based army strategy i donate them money i wish win and prosperity for jewish people fighting the evil
Now go and say it on the street big boy :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
5'1ft boss gives you politely the option to sign a paper and accept being raped your entire life or be homeless in front of people with suits and modern names like Jean Pierre and Odell Davarius Jr

Might be a nationality issue.

In some places of the world you can live comfortable life on minimum wage. Comfortable without raising a family ofc ...

• +1
Now go and say it on the street big boy :lul::lul::lul::lul:
not much muslims in baltics tho. what are you laughing at?

im cheering for countries like france ,sweden and germany. they are occupied, but turn for right is inevitable . EU will be as based as israel who fucking humiliates you muzzies

anywhere on earth is shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuse and Forsberg377
not much muslims in baltics tho. what are you laughing at?

im cheering for countries like france ,sweden and germany. they are occupied, but turn for right is inevitable . EU will be as based as israel who fucking humiliates you muzzies
Now go out and say it on the middle of the street big man :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
you keep repeting same shit, guess i destroyed you in the argument :Dgo fuck sheeps muzzie:lul::forcedsmile::lul::lul:
Now go out and say those exact same words in the street brave little man :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
exactly blood revenge

fucking cavemans
Well, what would you do if someone would insult your mom, wife or sister? The rules are pretty clear there - you are allowed to kill the one who offended you. The other members of his clan are not allowed to snitch, their reputation will be destroyed, but they might come after you to avenge the death and a whole war between your clan and the other clan could erupt...
But like I said, it's a different culture - based on honor, settling disputes personally and not through the corrupt authorities, keeping silence and not snitching, etc.

• JFL
Well, what would you do if someone would insult your mom, wife or sister? The rules are pretty clear there - you are allowed to kill the one who offended you. The other members of his clan are not allowed to snitch, their reputation will be destroyed, but they might come after you to avenge the death and a whole war between your clan and the other clan could erupt...
But like I said, it's a different culture - based on honor, settling disputes personally and not through the corrupt authorities, keeping silence and not snitching, etc.
brutal bro

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back