• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Muh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Lygodactylus
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Xangsane

So at the beginning of the pandemic women in my area pretty much stopped hooking up on apps and it was hard to find a women. I got really drunk and horny in a club and tried flirting with this girl only I realized it was actually a femboy. They wanted to hook up and I was drunk and hadn't had sex in months so I caved. We went back to his place and I pounded him until I busted one of the most powerful nuts of my life. We hooked up a few times after that and then he seemed kind of unstable so I moved on but I still couldn't find a woman so I downloaded Grindr and found another femboy.

Two years later I still haven't had sex with someone biologically female and I've just been topping femboys. My current "boyfriend" I guess and I have been hooking up for about 2 months and it's honestly the best sex I've ever had. I honestly wouldn't mind him sticking around for awhile. It's just none of my friends or family know and I honestly don't feel gay. I've got no interest in anything being in my ass or sucking dick. I've only ever topped them and only given a reach around to my current boyfriend once and it was weird for me.
I don't know if I'm legitimately gay or if I'm just not able to find women to have sex with and coping with femboys that are feminine enough to turn me on or what. I genuinely like this guy. We have fun and the sex is good. He's also understanding about how I'm not turned on by his penis at all and he enjoys being bottomed a lot more than topping so...I don't know.
I'm just confused and don't know what to do.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, fjor2096 and Deleted member 15338