Anyone who used or uses braces gtfih

beefliverontop

beefliverontop

Platinum
so my question is..
Did braces ruin ur maxilla or fix your teeth?
Cuz i have an overbite which makes me look recessed.
And maybe i will get braces but im scared its fonna fuck me up
Can anyone pm me im genuinely interested
Or else my jaw is fucked and id have to get bimax

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and raleqtambrobret
psl say braces ruin ur jaw and yuor maxilla
ortho's say it can benefit ur jaw

• Hmm...
Reactions: beefliverontop
Brocel if you're so natural based then just eat raw steaks bro do steakpulling bro

• JFL
Reactions: PeiFan94 and SidharthTheSlayer
I have Damon braces , it made my palate wider , maxilla and mandible a bit more forward and stopped my teeth from growing inward

• Hmm...
Reactions: beefliverontop
I’ve been wearing braces for a bit more than a yr now, switched from Invisalign cause I wasn’t being consistent with it. As long as u don’t need elastics it should be fine

• +1
Reactions: PeiFan94 and beefliverontop
Depends on what movements you do and what youre trying to fix. If youre using it to fix maxilary discrepencies (like an overbite) and use elastics yes it will collapse your maxilla. But if youre fixing crookedness, incisors tilt or something that doesnt move the position of the teeth relative to the jaws than it wont mess you up. If youre young enough might even optimize jaw development

Last edited:
Depends on what movements you do and what youre trying to fix. If youre using it to fix maxilary discrepencies (like an overbite) and use elastics yes it will collapse your maxilla. But if youre fixing crookedness, incisors tilt or something that doesnt move the position of the teeth relative to the jaws than it wont mess you up. If youre young enough might even optimize jaw development
Nvm just read the overbite part. Yh depending on bad it is I would hold on braces towards a possible bsso or bimax depending on max-fac and ortho suggestion

• +1
Reactions: stribor