Rawprimalooks

Rawprimalooks

Eat aajonus vonderplanitz diet
You can write here we can talk to everyone here how to achieve

medicine pills GIF by South Park

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31560
Too much food + protein/creatine

Impossible. You can't have both large muscles (like a bodybuilder) and health -- they counteract one another sooner or later.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and Youㅤ
Impossible. You can't have both large muscles (like a bodybuilder) and health -- they counteract one another sooner or later.
You can you need detox with raw primal diet by aajonus vonderplanotz ot would take 4-20years and gain fat 20lbs overweight and do hot baths.Then u are healthier u can build muscles and keep same fat

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 31560 and Crayola CØck
You can you need detox with raw primal diet by aajonus vonderplanotz ot would take 4-20years and gain fat 20lbs overweight and do hot baths.Then u are healthier u can build muscles and keep same fat
Vonderplanitz*

How protein can build a muscle seem no logic if we are talking about building
do you even hear what you're saying lmao. How do you think muscle is built up?
3 words. muscle protein synthesis. aka the process of producing new muscle protein.
Protein is the main component inside of muscles, bones, organs, skin, etc. Muscles are made up of like 80% protein

do you even hear what you're saying lmao. How do you think muscle is built up?
3 words. muscle protein synthesis. aka the process of producing new muscle protein.
Protein is the main component inside of muscles, bones, organs, skin, etc. Muscles are made up of like 80% protein
Wtf u talking .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31560
eat and train hard. every workout needs to be hard and do not apply a "school mentality" to the gym, you dont go there just to "get your workout done" and leave, but you gotta put both your mind and body through some stress

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
eat and train hard. every workout needs to be hard and do not apply a "school mentality" to the gym, you dont go there just to "get your workout done" and leave, but you gotta put both your mind and body through some stress
Lol bullshit what u mean hard ?

Workout doesnt build a muscles

By hard I mean that after you have finished your set for excercise x or muscle group y, you cant physically move the weight anymore. Taht s when you know your body is done

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
By hard I mean that after you have finished your set for excercise x or muscle group y, you cant physically move the weight anymore. Taht s when you know your body is done
But problem that u need to be unadapted to cause micro damage if its adapted when it doesnt work you only get sarcoplastmic muscled which dont need protein just little like people in prison fake muscles

Ragebait for wha
you asked how can protein build muscle

i told you it's because of something called muscle protein synthesis, the process of producing new muscle protein, and that muscles are mostly made up of protein.

What don't you understand?

you asked how can protein build muscle

i told you it's because of something called muscle protein synthesis, the process of producing new muscle protein, and that muscles are mostly made up of protein.

What don't you understand?
You didnt said that micro injury builds a muscle doms .To get doms you need to be untrained and you should get sore for 5 7 days no pain no gain bro.Protein synthesis exeed only for 1 day if u do hyperplasia it last whole week so 24/7 body absorb protein but you need raw food .

dude just go to the gym and quit the autism

First day full upper 5x10 70 procent maximum weight no pump just raw .Next full legs 8x10 same and overeat for whole week full primal diet by aajonus vonderplanitz info at scott primal about diet or ask me and you anyways should bulk and be fat at same time so its easy when u should gain 300 grams of pure muscle every week you never hot platque or any domain size limit its no limit in mechanics damage try u would always get bigger and stronger also faster its fast twitch muscle fibers u gonna look very dense diet also makes u super dense

dude just go to the gym and quit the autism
go to gym like sam sulek or david laid and have 13 inch arm for life hahaha its gym slave bro i dont want that i want bodybuilding build my body not f play like a clown with stupid weight and ruin health .First learn how muscles grow your stupid brain cannot handle info and your argument same

go to gym like sam sulek or david laid and have 13 inch arm for life hahaha its gym slave bro i dont want that i want bodybuilding build my body not f play like a clown with stupid weight and ruin health .First learn how muscles grow your stupid brain cannot handle info and your argument same
dude im natty and im approaching 13 inch arms (they 8.5 inch rn)

First day full upper 5x10 70 procent maximum weight no pump just raw .Next full legs 8x10 same and overeat for whole week full primal diet by aajonus vonderplanitz info at scott primal about diet or ask me and you anyways should bulk and be fat at same time so its easy when u should gain 300 grams of pure muscle every week you never hot platque or any domain size limit its no limit in mechanics damage try u would always get bigger and stronger also faster its fast twitch muscle fibers u gonna look very dense diet also makes u super dense
scott primal looks like a disgusting fat shit eating fuck. i can’t believe you would use him as someone to ask for information. he’s a grease ball

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and iabsolvejordan
scott primal looks like a disgusting fat shit eating fuck. i can’t believe you would use him as someone to ask for information. he’s a grease ball
He super healthy scott

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
like ur penis needs to be hard i think i didn't understand either so i didn't eat for 9 days then on the 3rd day i understood

ummm op wtf\ 😂😂

guis what has ORG come to 😭😂😂😭😂🇮🇱😂