Anyone with high body count regrets it

5.5psl

5.5psl

Dorito-maxxing
Joined
Nov 4, 2022
Posts
17,856
Reputation
49,765
lul amnesia , drtony and many others who actually have 50+ bc idk why this forum even treats them like chads thats literally whore
but anyways all of them say that its worthless sex isnt even fun and they have been stripped of their soul or whatever
you should ascend for yourself , halo effect and an attractive gf not this "slaying bs" you could literally go fuck hookers that mog your tinder slays to andromeda galaxy and back
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, Surfsup, Resonant and 1 other person
Yeah I agree with you but at age 22 and KHHV what can I do

I want a girl thats a virgin im 6'3 and above average looking but dunno what to do
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Should I save myself then? Virgin at 17
 
  • +1
Reactions: Surfsup
Problem is you gotta put a shield over your cock for a hooker
 
lul amnesia , drtony and many others who actually have 50+ bc idk why this forum even treats them like chads thats literally whore
but anyways all of them say that its worthless sex isnt even fun and they have been stripped of their soul or whatever
you should ascend for yourself , halo effect and an attractive gf not this "slaying bs" you could literally go fuck hookers that mog your tinder slays to andromeda galaxy and back
sex is all the same after a while, nothing is interesting its just an addiction for some.
 
I’m a virgin but if I get a high body count I can just rebirth
 

Similar threads

AnastPal67
Replies
1
Views
57
ImSomeone
ImSomeone
DrRodger
Replies
1
Views
22
j1gga
j1gga
TGUN.
Replies
4
Views
49
TGUN.
TGUN.
YungStud
Replies
6
Views
107
YungStud
YungStud

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top