Anyone would join hamas

Then answer this.
You just made that up, incels support israel over palestine. Youre baiting me into giving you attention because youre a raging homosexual

No one in the world would ever say that sentence or align pro palestine with inceldom, youre getting desperate after being on this thread for over an hour while nobody was speaking to you constantly trying to insert yourself and speak to be or the pro zionist incel. You think youre smart but youre a weirdo and gay asf. I insulted nobody in this thread , even not those who insulted me, except you because i see right through ur desperation

You have no argument but fine. Modt people in israel arent european they are the minority. And the nakba happen 76 years ago
Most of the people in Israel are ethnic and somebody needs to remind OP they got kicked by the ARAB for seemingly (in their eyes, not arguing) crimes committed by EU jews. Not the MENA jews. Now, Israel is mostly the MENA Jews that the arabs themselves kicked for crimes they didn't commit. Both sides practiced their own nakba so it's a fair game since most of Israel are ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and thenewhebbe
You just made that up, incels support israel over palestine. Youre baiting me into giving you attention because youre a raging homosexual

No one in the world would ever say that sentence or align pro palestine with inceldom, youre getting desperate after being on this thread for over an hour while nobody was speaking to you constantly trying to insert yourself and speak to be or the pro zionist incel. You think youre smart but youre a weirdo and gay asf. I insulted nobody in this thread , even not those who insulted me, except you because i see right through ur desperation
You retarded.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Most people that talk about palestine or israel isn't palestinians or israeli. You jusy don't enough about the conflict
Shut your stinky Jewish ass up. Even a retard can understand that them stinky jew took the land from its inhabitants and made them live through unimaginable torture and grief. Its like saying "muuuuh dont talk about slavery bcz you aren't black and don't know every minute detail"

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Most of the people in Israel are ethnic and somebody needs to remind OP they got kicked by the ARAB for seemingly (in their eyes, not arguing) crimes committed by EU jews. Not the MENA jews. Now, Israel is mostly the MENA Jews that the arabs themselves kicked for crimes they didn't commit. Both sides practiced their own nakba so it's a fair game since most of Israel are ethnics.
Nigga made that out of thin air, do you have any data supporting any of what you said?

• +1
Nigga made that out of thin air, do you have any data supporting any of what you said?
Hes bullshitting, he was trying to be involved in this thread talking to himself for over an hour bc hes aspie as fuck

Yes I made it up it's not known history that the Arabs themselves acknowledge.

Shut your stinky Jewish ass up. Even a retard can understand that them stinky jew took the land from its inhabitants and made them live through unimaginable torture and grief. Its like saying "muuuuh dont talk about slavery bcz you aren't black and don't know every minute detail"
Tjey took it 76 years ago its long time

• JFL
If your mom or loved ones were killed raped stolen
I don't have family, friends or a relationship. :ogre:

I am immune from this ever happening to me.

• +1
Yes I made it up it's not known history that the Arabs themselves acknowledge.
That's what I am saying. Provide me with concrete proof then we can talk

That's what I am saying. Provide me with concrete proof then we can talk
Lol thinking I'm gonna waste time on you for known history. You're going to say shit now but I will just ignore it. You can just do a quick google search. That's like asking me for proof of 2+2 and think I'm going to entertain that.

Lol thinking I'm gonna waste time on you for known history. You're going to say shit now but I will just ignore it. You can just do a quick google search. That's like asking me for proof of 2+2 and think I'm going to entertain that.
Thank you for proving my point

If your mom or loved ones were killed raped stolen from you would feel inclined to join a group that takes these perpetrators down, at any cost
when i was super depressed a while ago I was actually thinking about it. I don't think they're as bad as jew media makes them out to be, not perfect but I could probably sort them out