Anything as “safe” steroid cycle?

ZoomerSpicoid415

ZoomerSpicoid415

Bronze
what I am scared of is

Gyno, heart attack, balls shrinking, hair loss which shouldn’t be a problem since it doesn’t run in my family

I’m thinking of running test and HCG but I still doubt that’s fool proof

I have a very good bone structure in the face and want to reach my peak fast

250mg test a week run it with aromasin

balls will shrink regardless, if you monitor ur e2 levels properly you wont get gyno

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer, kebab and One Rep Max
250mg test a week run it with aromasin
no need to use aromasin with that dosage unless he sees gyno start to develop

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer and asdvek
what I am scared of is

Gyno, heart attack, balls shrinking, hair loss which shouldn’t be a problem since it doesn’t run in my family

No some cycles just arent as bad as others but theyre all bad

Even with HCG/Clomid?
could minimize probably, but itll still cause some attrophy, regardless no point adding hcg on a first typa cycle unless ur planing of having kids rn lol

what I am scared of is

Idk i heard abt a sarm AC - 262 it seem safe but look it up

more muscle than you're able to gain naturally adds very little in terms of appeal but go for it if that's what you are into, don't do it for anyone else though.

• +1
Reactions: nunotherone
Even with HCG/Clomid?

In my experience HCG prevents ball shrinkage.

more muscle than you're able to gain naturally adds very little in terms of appeal but go for it if that's what you are into, don't do it for anyone else though.

Depends what you’re able to gain naturally.

I topped out at about a 60kg bench press natty and plateau’d again at 100kg on steroids no matter the doses. For me it’s the difference between looking completely DYEL or otter mode.

Androgen receptor density is critical, you will not respond well to steroids if you have low density AND you will not grow well natty.

The people who benefit most from steroids have extremely high receptor density but low serum testosterone so they absolutely blow up when they start using.

I also think there is a strong influence of cortisol levels based on some research I am doing recently. If your body is relying on cortisol for its energy (low dopamine high cortisol abused dog) it’s extremely catabolic and your body is essentially fighting you every time you work out.

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer
No.

• +1
Reactions: ZoomerSpicoid415
In my experience HCG prevents ball shrinkage.

Depends what you’re able to gain naturally.

I topped out at about a 60kg bench press natty and plateau’d again at 100kg on steroids no matter the doses. For me it’s the difference between looking completely DYEL or otter mode.

Androgen receptor density is critical, you will not respond well to steroids if you have low density AND you will not grow well natty.

The people who benefit most from steroids have extremely high receptor density but low serum testosterone so they absolutely blow up when they start using.

I also think there is a strong influence of cortisol levels based on some research I am doing recently. If your body is relying on cortisol for its energy (low dopamine high cortisol abused dog) it’s extremely catabolic and your body is essentially fighting you every time you work out.
This was me. Had 450ng/dl as natty and was still pretty jacked. Exploded on roids though

• +1
Reactions: ZoomerSpicoid415 and russiancelreturns
test 400 mg a week and dianabol 50 mg a day. Hulk stack right there. If you want to add tren go for it. Dont forget aromasin though.

• +1
Reactions: ZoomerSpicoid415
Why tf is every grey asking questions on roids