Anything below 6'1 = Dwarfism

Nick.Harte

Nick.Harte

It’s Hamudi
Do not believe any idiots tellin you otherwise nigga because they're obviously lying.
" Oh bro, average height is .....unless you live in the nederlands " Shut the fuck up. 6'1 is average everywhere.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: klip11, St.TikTokcel, ElTruecel and 13 others
Ruined everyones day.

This girl always cheers me up when I'm feeling sad about my height and size.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock, Costcosuperstore, Clqs and 4 others
you are not seen as a man if sub 6'1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, deadstock, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Good day to be 6’2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, deadstock, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
bad day to be 5'7

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, noonespecial, klip11 and 7 others
honestly atp i may as well be one, the only thing thta really seperates me from actual incels is that i've gotten a girl's snap before without me havign to do ay effort, and even then, she left me cause i was too non-nt for a tallcel truecel

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial, Costcosuperstore, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
5'11 is just being like 6'

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Bars and Nick.Harte
in other words, op looks like shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, bululu_87, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
rope then niggercuck

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Then I can still femboymaxx at 6'1/2"? :feelshehe:

• JFL
that sounds weird, sean o pry, brad pitt, matt bomer, dicaprio 5'11, they're not men in the eyes of women?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Nick.Harte
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Art of Pattinson
Do not believe any idiots tellin you otherwise nigga because they're obviously lying.
" Oh bro, average height is .....unless you live in the nederlands " Shut the fuck up. 6'1 is average everywhere.

Attachments

• tumblr_2020dba0d5daaf87ddb122d5589cbd94_ddbdb385_1280.jpg
    tumblr_2020dba0d5daaf87ddb122d5589cbd94_ddbdb385_1280.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
in hyperborea? just look up the average height anywhere bro, especially in ethnic countries
Considering that most of the world is ethnic like Indians, the average height is quite far from 6 feet.
  • China
    • Population: ~1.4 billion
    • Height: ~172 cm (5 ft 7.7 in)
  • India
    • Population: ~1.4 billion
    • Height: ~167 cm (5 ft 5.7 in)
  • United States
    • Population: ~332 million
    • Height: ~177 cm (5 ft 9.7 in)
  • Indonesia
    • Population: ~273 million
    • Height: ~160 cm (5 ft 3 in)
  • Pakistan
    • Population: ~240 million
    • Height: ~165 cm (5 ft 5 in)

• +1
Reactions: totalynotme
Ruined everyones day.

This girl always cheers me up when I'm feeling sad about my height and size.

12 inch dicks dont exist, and if they do they dont work cuz a body aint pumping all that blood in. lying whore

Feels good to be a non average 6'3 bruh. Fook all the midgets.

• So Sad
Body/height obsession outside of extremes (like being 5'1 or a deformed Quasimodo): I'm ugly and it's mentally easier to blame my body/height.

• +1
Body/height obsession outside of extremes (like being 5'1 or a deformed Quasimodo): I'm ugly and it's mentally easier to blame my body/height.
I'm sub5 and short

I'm sub5 and short
I wasn't referring to you specifically. Just a general trend I see on these forums. Makes sense since the brutality of being a sub5 is harder to admit than just being short.

• +1
honestly atp i may as well be one, the only thing thta really seperates me from actual incels is that i've gotten a girl's snap before without me havign to do ay effort, and even then, she left me cause i was too non-nt for a tallcel truecel
Did you get laid tho?
Incel :p

Op is either 5'5 coping and thinking he will be a slayer if he was tall or he's tall with a horrid face and trying to cope

• JFL

• JFL
6’1 is very tall in London

• JFL
Op is either 5'5 coping and thinking he will be a slayer if he was tall or he's tall with a horrid face and trying to cope
I'm actually 5'9.5

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
I started school yesterday and EVERY SINGLE NIGGA I saw was fucking 5'11 ( average height in Romania :feelswhy: ). I felt like a fucking clone literally every nigga I saw was the same height as me. Of course there were some manlets and turbomanlets here and there and also some heightmoggers but 90% of the population was fucking 5'11. What the fuck. You need to be at least 6'4 for a girl to even look at you in this shit hole :feelswhy:

I remember a few years ago the average was like 5'8 or some shit. Now It might as well be 6'2. FUCK. I NEEEED LL RIGHT NOW.

• +1
I started school yesterday and EVERY SINGLE NIGGA I saw was fucking 5'11 ( average height in Romania :feelswhy: ). I felt like a fucking clone literally every nigga I saw was the same height as me. Of course there were some manlets and turbomanlets here and there and also some heightmoggers but 90% of the population was fucking 5'11. What the fuck. You need to be at least 6'4 for a girl to even look at you in this shit hole :feelswhy:

I remember a few years ago the average was like 5'8 or some shit. Now It might as well be 6'2. FUCK. I NEEEED LL RIGHT NOW.
And people here keep saying that I'm exaggerating.

Dumbass reply. You probably overestimate your height by 3 inches like everyone else😂
I don't overestimate shit nigga.The guys of my age are taller than me.

I don't overestimate shit nigga.The guys of my age are taller than me.
How tall are you ?

I’m 6’1.5 and maybe 1/20 white young guys are taller than me in my day to day life.

• +1
How tall are you ?

I’m 6’1.5 and maybe 1/20 white young guys are taller than me in my day to day life.
5'9.5(176.5cm), and it's over If I don't wear airmaxxes or airf1s.

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
5'9.5(176.5cm), and it's over If I don't wear airmaxxes or airf1s.
Wear them then. But now most people are wearing them so the height boost won’t count

And people here keep saying that I'm exaggerating.
Because they don't pay attention to people around them. 'Muh 5'7 is average in _____ .'

No nigga. 5'7 average is in fucking south eastern India.

Go take a walk in any city in any part of Europe at any time and you see only over 6' - 6'2" niggas walking around, and on top of that they BITCHLESS too most of the time. Or with some gold digger that don't truly love them.

Subhumams have NO CHANCE. They don't even get NOTICED. They are INVISIBLE.

Therefore they always stay inside, that's why you never see them outside. That's why you only see tall niggers as average yet the studies say otherwise. Because the surveys and studies count them too so that's why they're dragging average height down.

Real life starts at 6'4. Everything else is cope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and Nick.Harte
they are the majority, you said about the media not about the chads
Subhuman can't be the majority because normies form part of the majority of the population.

Did you get laid tho?
Incel :p
nah not really. i think she did like me though cause if she didn't why would she put up with me for so long. its too bad she was a psycho bitch though