Anything I can do for scleral show?

synock21

synock21

DM open for personal advice
I have about 1.5-2.25 mm scleral show by 2pm, is there anything i can do to fix it? Non hardmaxxing ways preferably.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
no. Surgery unfortunately is the only option.

You can perma squint but that will damage your sight AND create wrinkles in you under eye area making you look even worse

• +1
Reactions: nosoulvalentine and poopoohead
I don't think I have it but what I do is like get my lower eyelids up (like chico) but idk if that's damaging or not

You can perma squint but that will damage your sight AND create wrinkles in you under eye area making you look even worse
Fuck. Eyelid retraction it is

ITS OVER

It MIGHT not be over :lul: @RecessedPrettyboy

Attachments

• IMG_5089.jpeg
    IMG_5089.jpeg
    615.1 KB · Views: 0

Does squinting actually damage sight I looked it up and it says it doesn’t

Nah bro i’m not even joking.

You are looking in 2 different directions too
Now I all I need is pytosis repair, lower eyelid retraction, canthoplasty, and lazy eye surgery.

FUCK MY LIFE

Does squinting actually damage sight I looked it up and it says it doesn’t
I’m my experience it did. That’s why i stopped squinting.

Not only that but it weakens your orbital muscles in the long run making your eye area age faster (wrinkles due to skin stretching)

Now I all I need is pytosis repair, lower eyelid retraction, canthoplasty, and lazy eye surgery.

FUCK MY LIFE
you got bug eyes too my nigga. You’ll need decompression too

I’m my experience it did. That’s why i stopped squinting.

Not only that but it weakens your orbital muscles in the long run making your eye area age faster (wrinkles due to skin stretching)
That’s suifuel if true bc I squint 24/7, I’m fine with wrinkles and losing sight as long as it doesn’t affect eye support or the shape

• JFL
Reactions: TheReckons
That’s suifuel if true bc I squint 24/7, I’m fine with wrinkles and losing sight as long as it doesn’t affect eye support or the shape
Probably will. Obviously as everything depends on genetics and stuff, but it’s the most likely thing to happen.

Also you’ll look uncanny to people and aspie.
It shows when someone is squinting even if you train it in the mirror for days.

I trained my self in the mirror last summer and went the whole summer squinting.
Eyesight is fucked, i see blurry from far
Got small wrinkles
My friends once told me why i was squinting, and i laughed it off saying i have eye problems

Ain’t no way ur “fine with losing sight” just look 1% better and squint.

Plus wrinkles fuck hard

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Ain’t no way ur “fine with losing sight” just look 1% better and squint.

Plus wrinkles fuck hard
I don’t care about being blind or anything as long as I look good, I only care about eyes and mine are fucked. And I probably screwed myself over even more squinting for a long time non stop