Anything I can do to improve my eye area?

R

rxbg123

Iron
Yh idk wtf is wrong with my eye area tbh. Like I think wearing glasses increases upper eye lid exposure? Planning to try like cold spoon indeed my eyes. I think I also have nct.

Here’s me after long day at work:
RysU3wY.jpg

Me rn:
TWfziFi.jpg

Me tryna squint:
aHCwyiB.jpg

Yh so please advice what problems I acc have. Is it just my race? Like shallow sockets causing eye bulging?

• JFL
Reactions: Orc and Akhi
download persona 4 and forget about women

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Kazakh Theist and Sick
brows, lashes, i forgot the surgeries name i think its called a canthoplexy, infra of course.

brows, lashes, i forgot the surgeries name i think its called a canthoplexy, infra of course.
Can u specify what u mean my brows and lashes? Like using products u mean?

Is my nct that bad I need surgery lol? I feel like this is a typical ethnic eye area

Can u specify what u mean my brows and lashes? Like using products u mean?

Is my nct that bad I need surgery lol? I feel like this is a typical ethnic eye area
nah we both have the shitty ethnic pedophile bug eyes, search for the botb eyebrow thread, you want to razer them into a positive arch, ur ethnic so u have like good bushy brows to sculpt the form out. another thing, get concealer for ur dark circles, so u get rid of the musty dead look. if ur rich just get infras, lashes get a heated curler or some shit to make them more noticable, so ur eyes have more contrast and life in them, maybe lattise, maybe castor oil,

nah we both have the shitty ethnic pedophile bug eyes, search for the botb eyebrow thread, you want to razer them into a positive arch, ur ethnic so u have like good bushy brows to sculpt the form out. another thing, get concealer for ur dark circles, so u get rid of the musty dead look. if ur rich just get infras, lashes get a heated curler or some shit to make them more noticable, so ur eyes have more contrast and life in them, maybe lattise, maybe castor oil,
Thanks man appreciate it.

Yh idk wtf is wrong with my eye area tbh. Like I think wearing glasses increases upper eye lid exposure? Planning to try like cold spoon indeed my eyes. I think I also have nct.

Here’s me after long day at work:
RysU3wY.jpg

Me rn:
TWfziFi.jpg

Me tryna squint:
aHCwyiB.jpg

Yh so please advice what problems I acc have. Is it just my race? Like shallow sockets causing eye bulging?
You naturally have a pretty bad eye area and there's not much you can do other than surgery. Squintmaxxing looks retarded but I think relaxing the eyes a bit is good. In the second pic you look like you're high on drugs and in the third one you look high just a different high. Try to get something in between. Not stary like in the second but not creepy like the third