Anything I need to know before I get on accutane?

House Lannister

House Lannister

Officially schizo
Next week I’m going to dermatologist and demanding accutane I’ve had enough with these Jewish anti acne methods that work for a while then cause my face to get even worse later I’m killing acne off for good. Will I lose hair? Will I go insane?

yes
It has effects on your brain

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 16834, RoundHouse and 2 others
I have not experienced anything else other than dryness and maybe depression, but I was already depressed from before so it’s hard to say if accutane had any effect on it

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
Next week I’m going to dermatologist and demanding accutane I’ve had enough with these Jewish anti acne methods that work for a while then cause my face to get even worse later I’m killing acne off for good. Will I lose hair? Will I go insane?
Accutane gave me terrible joint pain, mood swings, and now I have some type of mild IBS. Is your acne really that bad? Have you tried tretinoin?

Last edited:
  • +1
Accutane gave me terrible joint pain, mood swings, and now I have some type of mild IBS. Is your acne really that bad? Have you tried tretinoin?
It’s not severe at all very mild but it just doesn’t go away for the past two years. I’ll ask about tret then and maybe retin a cause accutane is my last resort

why do u need accutane?
just stop consuming milk products and ur acne goes away

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill, JawMogger and House Lannister
why do u need accutane?
Idk whenever i drink more milk my skin actually clears up some
Whole milk is good for you overall tbh

• Woah
why do u need accutane?
Idk whenever i drink more milk my skin actually clears up some
Whole milk is good for you overall tbh
I tried this shit man shit doesn’t go away and it’s even more irritating because it’s mild and always gives me hope but stays

It’s not severe at all very mild but it just doesn’t go away for the past two years. I’ll ask about tret then and maybe retin a cause accutane is my last resort
It's not worth it then. Try tret + clean up your diet + take multivitamins and zinc supplements and see how that works out for you

• Love it
You’ll either rope or go bald. Good luck :hnghn:

• +1
I wish I didn’t listen to all this bullshit on the internet and started taking accutane as soon as my acne got bad instead of coping with these kind of stuff!

Just wash your face bro!:soy:
Just change your pillowcase more often bro!:soy:
Just fix your diet bro!:soy:
Just quit dairy bro!:soy:

How about quit coping and just start taking fucking accutane and watch your SMV rise every day!

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister and ManzareK
I wish I didn’t listen to all this bullshit on the internet and started taking accutane as soon as my acne got bad instead of coping with these kind of stuff!

Just wash your face bro!:soy:
Just change your pillowcase more often bro!:soy:
Just fix your diet bro!:soy:
Just quit dairy bro!:soy:

How about quit coping and just start taking fucking accutane and watch your SMV rise every day!
Exactly, even tretinoin and antibiotics are cope for acne. You only know by finding out yourself. Wish I knew it sooner too

• +1
Tret Tret Tret Tret Tret

Why would u need anything else when you have Tret.

Patience and Tret are the only thing required for skin

• Woah
Yes it gave me insomnia and erectile dysfunction