Anything less of 9 hours of sleep is utter cuckold

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
The difference between 8 and 9 hours of sleep for me is big, my muscles rest giga fast after 9 hours of sleep and i feel high t and happy
If you don't sleep for at least 9 hours per night because of muh job or muh school you are an utter cuck worse then the vax cucks, keep slaving for your masters while i increase my Testosterone

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Edgar, Copeful and 9 others
7-9 depends on human

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, 5'8manlet and Deleted member 13332
i sleep 6 at night and 2 at day
i feel its not healthy sleeping at day
you asked?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
But I’m making bank, whilst you’re coping with 1 or 2 hours of extra sleep.
Cope, those 1-2 hours don't do anything for making money

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Edgar, Deleted member 14262 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and TsarTsar444
It does. If I’m late for school or work everyday cause of sleep, it’s going to be over for me soon, careerwise.
I used to sleep 6 hours during my teens because of work and school and now im perma fucked in the head, save yourself

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ✿👍col
I can never get more than 6 hours of sleep and that's even when I'm lucky. I slept only for 5 hours today. :ogre:

• WTF
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Tsar. I want to headbut you will all my strength because I have an instinct to do so. Can you explain what's wrong with me medically? I have a strong urge to headbut

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Edgar and TsarTsar444
I can never get more than 6 hours of sleep and that's even when I'm lucky. I slept only for 5 hours today. :ogre:
You gave me ptsd, can't imagine sleeping 5 hours again, would legit rather fail my whole life for those extra 4 hours of sleep, simple life :feelsgood: @Tony

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Tony and Michael Myers
I sleep 6-7 hours a day tbh, I woke for school at 7 in the morning :lul:, it’s going to be worth it inshallah.
Not worth it unless you will become a millionaire out of this, you are a teen and you should sleep the most, sleep is when all growth happens, you will never reach your true testosterone levels, height, dick lenght, muscles, facial development, brain development with that sleep, and its too late to reverse it at 20

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Edgar and ✿👍col
I slept 14 hours today

Tsar. I want to headbut you will all my strength because I have an instinct to do so. Can you explain what's wrong with me medically? I have a strong urge to headbut
You’re gay. You want to head butted my cock. That’s gay

Only old farts can feel rested on 7 hours, means your metabolism is slow af dead srs :feelshaha:
The opposite, when you’re on thyroid you feel less of a need to sleep, old people get up earlier because they’re more stressed by the darkness

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions