Anything that Whites touches becomes pure Gold

1. @Mathafack this self hating low self esteem roach loves to act like turkey is 90% white, but it isnt
2. turkey maybe has maximal 5% complete white passing blonde/blue eyed phenotypes like kivanc or burak celik
View attachment 645270View attachment 645271View attachment 645272View attachment 645273

the other 90% look like this
View attachment 645275 dark turk or white turk View attachment 645278

and @Golang STOP CLAIMING OUR PHENOTYPES; THIS PHENOS BELONG TO OUR COUNTRY; THEY ARENT WHITE
The 2 guys below literally look white. The only Turkroach thing about them is their pedostache.

If you don't believe me, ask girls to guess the 2 guy's race, they will all say white. Faggot

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
BoRF8odCcAEFrq7

• JFL
Reactions: Golang
The 3 guys below literally look white. The only Turkroach thing about them is their pedostache.

If you don't believe me, ask girls to guess the 3 guy's race, they will all say white. Faggot
bro high psl turks look white/have white features

thats it, ugly turks look like turks

you just claim the goodlooking ones

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Golang
Good looking people look white and that's a fact
nah goodlooking people of all races resemble each other and thats it

• +1
nah goodlooking people of all races resemble each other and thats it
And coincidently, those resembles are all features found in whites...

The fact that women can't tell they're Turkroaches and confuse them for whites proofs that good looking = white looking.

Keep coping you brown turkroach and be proud of you (very miniscule) white blood

• +1
Damn I'm 90% white and look like shit

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Deleted member 5912
Just like Kind Midas, anything that whites touches becomes pure genetic Gold

Whites fucking Curries ==> BOOM! you got @Sikkunt23
View attachment 645152
White fucking Arabs ==> BOOM! you get Zayn Malik, that Turkish guy @Newone has fantasies about, and this soldier from Don'tRemembergistan
View attachment 645164View attachment 645168View attachment 645241View attachment 645165
White fucking Native Americans ==> BOOM! You get hot Latinas
View attachment 645173View attachment 645185
Whites fucking Blacks ==> BOOM! You get Mullatos
View attachment 645174
Whites fucking Whites ==> BOOM! You get 99% of all male models
View attachment 645177View attachment 645180View attachment 645184
Whites fucking South European and North Africans ==> BOOM! You get Medterranian slayers
View attachment 645188
Whites fucking Asians ==> BOOM! You get Hapas.... actually nvm this one, not even whites can fix these subhumans

Is it a coicidence that these mixed childs MOG the fuck out of their full blooded ethnic parent? NO!

Whites have such genetic superiority that it literally upgrades the filthy ethnic genetics to oblivion and beyond (except for asians, no amount of white goodness can save them from their genetic doom)

Tagging: @Taylorswift @Good_Little_Goy @Mohamad @Gosick @BigBiceps @Selfahate @goat2x @Short Ugly and Brown @Biggdink @Mathafack @Chadlitecel @Gaia262
PIE were swarthy people.

If you dna test them they d be far from actual Europeans.

The fact that women can't tell they're Turkroaches and confuse them for whites proofs that good looking = white looking.

Keep coping you brown turkroach and be proud of you (very miniscule) white blood
stop coping my nigga

turkey was always a mixed looking country anyways, some look white, some look arab and thats it

• +1
turkey found 1 guy who is blond with a bit good face and he became national hero
He said you will never find a kebab who looks like this when half of the actor looks like this even my Half of my family is blonde but yeah u can’t understand this u middle eastern rat think everyone looks like u

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Golang
stop coping my nigga

turkey was always a mixed looking country anyways, some look white, some look arab and thats it
And why do you think they looked mixed my nigga? Maybe, just maybe, because they're mixed? Call me crazy

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Good_Little_Goy

These are literately the most curry looking turks u call them white jfl u braindead goatfucker u would know that turkey is not considered europe bcz of political and religious situations anyways

My white passing dad gave me all the shit genes my mom was stacylite ugh if only i was born now with hypergamy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Good_Little_Goy
And why do you think they looked mixed my nigga? Maybe, just maybe, because they're mixed? Call me crazy
@Mathafack says everyone in turkey is blonde and white

hm, lets look at the series in which kivanc played

ALL BLONDE AND BLUE EYED PEOPLE IN TURKEY

u would know that turkey is not considered europe bcz of political and religious situations anyways
jfl at this pontid larper

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
When I’m from there is literally 0 guy who is ethnically turk, just make some research about pontus faggot
How did my white worshipping thread became a Turkish civil war all of a sudden?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, HowAmIAlive123, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
How did my white worshipping thread became a Turkish civil war all of a sudden?
Idk newone and the other geycel are barking

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: PrisonMike, Good_Little_Goy and Golang
Idk newone and the other geycel are barking
If I were them, I would've been happy to hear I have white blood in them. Fucking retards

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 3702
When I’m from there is literally 0 guy who is ethnically turk, just make some research about pontus faggot
YEAH EXACTLY. You aren't turkroach. I was outside and I remember this ginger garbage collector guy talking with his mates about how trabzon is now full of arabs and to not go there jflll. I hope they rape your white ass bro go back to europe larper faggot :lul:

If I were them, I would've been happy to hear I have white blood in them. Fucking retards
If newone has white blood, indians are european

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 5912 and Golang
YEAH EXACTLY. You aren't turkroach. I was outside and I remember this ginger garbage collector guy talking with his mates about how trabzon is now full of arabs and to not go there jflll. I hope they rape your white ass bro go back to europe larper faggot :lul:
I’m not from trabzon little bitch keep crying for me and I can’t go back to my real country bcz ur goatfucker ancestors converted mine to their shitskin cult so I know nothing about my real culture or language

except for asians, no amount of white goodness can save them from their genetic doom
mostly agreed up until this
it’s rarer with hapas because of the way wmaf couples are but you still get top tier hapas

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 5912
I don't need white blood

I would prefer white looks and 5psl

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: goat2x and Golang
Most whites are ugly
Most browns are ugly

Guess they have something in common

I don't need white blood

I would prefer white looks and 5psl
To have white looks, you need white blood buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 5912
Most whites are ugly
Most browns are ugly

Guess they have something in common
INCORRECT.

Most browns are indeed ugly (like 90%)
Most whites are average, and only a few percentage are ugly (like 20-30% are)

The most brutal part is that the bottom 20-30% of this subhuman whites SMV MOG the shit out of the 90% subhuman ethnics.

• +1
most southern eus arent mixed with africans though

• JFL
Reactions: Golang, Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 9355
btw
you forgot to tag @goat2x

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
INCORRECT.

Most browns are indeed ugly (like 90%)
Most whites are average, and only a few percentage are ugly (like 20-30% are)

The most brutal part is that the bottom 20-30% of this subhuman whites SMV MOG the shit out of the 90% subhuman ethnics.
Most whites look like this
Areawhiteman1

Nothing to brag about tbh

Brutal reality

• +1
=

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 5912 and Golang
  • +1
Reactions: Golang and Marsiere214

Users who are viewing this thread