ANYTHING TO DAY ASIANS STUNT GROWTH BY LIFTING??

ADOLESCENTCEL

ADOLESCENTCEL

Iron
Been in korea and going to my local gym, ton of well built dudes but theyre all 5’6 tops jfl

Ik the original study done to prove stunted growth was on kids in hong kong, DNR ANY ANECDOTES OR EVIDENCE AT ALL OF WEIGHTLIFTING STUNTING GROWTH IN ASIANS :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

PLEASE HELP I NEED TO KNOW WHETHER ORNNOT ILL BE A MANLET PLEASE BHAII :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

It’s just genetics, they’d be short even if they didn’t lift

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Detective and <6PSLcel
But every JACKED dude i see is short, rest are normal
Like most manlets they have probably fallen for the “just get big” meme to compensate for their lack of height.

• +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, Richard Cheese, ADOLESCENTCEL and 1 other person
this is so retarded nigger, it's like saying playing basketball will make you a lanky nigger, no idiot it's just that basketball is better suited for taller niggers, same with bodybuilding and lifting, shorter guys look more jacked and in a shorter time frame.

• +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, Disrupted Gene and ADOLESCENTCEL
Its not because they lift, its because they are asians. I lifted from 14-16 heavy ass weights, 6x a day and iam 6ft1

• +1
Reactions: ADOLESCENTCEL
this is so retarded nigger, it's like saying playing basketball will make you a lanky nigger, no idiot it's just that basketball is better suited for taller niggers, same with bodybuilding and lifting, shorter guys look more jacked and in a shorter time frame.
Ik this is retared i just cant stop mental masturbating like a fucking psycjo i kust wanna be 6’10 and jacked bhai
maybe because short dudes are more likely to cope with gym than taller guys?
IBTERESTING THEORY AS BEAUTY STANDARD IN KOREA FOR MALES TENDS TO BE ON THE LANKY SIDE:soy:

Not all asians are short bhai thats racist
Wtf do you mean ''thats racist'', statistics and my own experience says that asians are short af. Stop being a retard

• +1
Reactions: ADOLESCENTCEL
Wtf do you mean ''thats racist'', statistics and my own experience says that asians are short af. Stop being a retard
IM FUCKING JOKING YOU FUCKING KORON :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa
Ik this is retared i just cant stop mental masturbating like a fucking psycjo i kust wanna be 6’10 and jacked bhai

IBTERESTING THEORY AS BEAUTY STANDARD IN KOREA FOR MALES TENDS TO BE ON THE LANKY SIDE:soy:
how tall r u now ?

IM FUCKING JOKING YOU FUCKING KORON :feelswhy:
Dear @ADOLESCENTCEL,
I am writing to express my deepest and most sincere apologies for my recent actions. I understand that what I did was completely unacceptable and has caused you significant pain and distress. I take full responsibility for my behavior and the hurt it has caused you. Please know that I never intended to cause you any harm, but I realize that my intentions do not excuse my actions.I have spent a great deal of time reflecting on what happened, and I am truly ashamed of my behavior. I understand that trust is a fragile thing, and I have shattered the trust you had in me. I know that words alone cannot undo the damage I have done, but I hope that this letter can be the first step towards making amends.I want you to know that I value our relationship immensely, and I am committed to doing whatever it takes to rebuild the trust between us. I am willing to listen to your feelings and concerns without any excuses or justifications on my part. I promise to work on myself and address the issues that led to this situation, including seeking professional help if necessary.I completely understand if you need time and space to process your emotions. Please know that I respect your feelings and will honor any boundaries you wish to set. I am prepared to face the consequences of my actions and will do everything in my power to make things right.Once again, I am truly sorry for the pain I have caused you. I hope that, in time, you will find it in your heart to forgive me. I am committed to learning from this experience and becoming a better person. Thank you for taking the time to read this letter, and I sincerely hope we can work towards healing and rebuilding our relationship.

With deepest regrets and sincerest apologies,
@lestoa

Last edited:
how tall r u now ?
5’8

Obv gonna be a manlet but wanna be at least 5’10-5’11 considering family’s history of growth into 20s

• So Sad
Reactions: Richard Cheese and <6PSLcel
Dear @ADOLESCENTCEL ,I am writing to express my deepest and most sincere apologies for my recent actions. I understand that what I did was completely unacceptable and has caused you significant pain and distress. I take full responsibility for my behavior and the hurt it has caused you. Please know that I never intended to cause you any harm, but I realize that my intentions do not excuse my actions.I have spent a great deal of time reflecting on what happened, and I am truly ashamed of my behavior. I understand that trust is a fragile thing, and I have shattered the trust you had in me. I know that words alone cannot undo the damage I have done, but I hope that this letter can be the first step towards making amends.I want you to know that I value our relationship immensely, and I am committed to doing whatever it takes to rebuild the trust between us. I am willing to listen to your feelings and concerns without any excuses or justifications on my part. I promise to work on myself and address the issues that led to this situation, including seeking professional help if necessary.I completely understand if you need time and space to process your emotions. Please know that I respect your feelings and will honor any boundaries you wish to set. I am prepared to face the consequences of my actions and will do everything in my power to make things right.Once again, I am truly sorry for the pain I have caused you. I hope that, in time, you will find it in your heart to forgive me. I am committed to learning from this experience and becoming a better person. Thank you for taking the time to read this letter, and I sincerely hope we can work towards healing and rebuilding our relationship.

With deepest regrets and sincerest apologies,
@lestoa
Dear @lestoa

I appreciate your message and want to thank you for reaching out to me. Your apology regarding the joke misunderstanding is truly heartfelt, and I want you to know that I completely understand and forgive you.

It's understandable that humor can sometimes be tricky to navigate, and I recognize that misinterpretations can happen despite our best intentions. Your willingness to acknowledge the misunderstanding and apologize demonstrates a great deal of maturity and empathy, qualities that I deeply respect.

I want to assure you that there are no hard feelings on my part. I appreciate your honesty and openness in addressing the situation, and I believe that this experience can only strengthen our communication and understanding of each other.

Let's move forward positively from this moment, knowing that misunderstandings are a part of life, and what truly matters is how we handle them. Your apology is accepted wholeheartedly, and I look forward to continuing our relationship with mutual respect and understanding.

Thank you once again for your apology and for being sincere in your desire to make things right.

Warm regards,

Muh

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa