Anytime i see someone in public i talk about their cantil tilt

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂
Joined
May 10, 2023
Posts
1,679
Reputation
2,223
I saw a normie in public with his dog and i just thoughth in my head, its so over. he was like 5'7 max and nordwood was hitting already and he looked about 19.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 21766
oh god... oh god oh FUCK MAN! ITS SO OVER MAN! SHE DOESNT LOVE ME ANYMORE, 9 MONTHS, EVEYRDAY SHE SAID I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU. SHE WAS SCARED I WOULD LEAV EHER.

NO! SHE LEFT ME INSTEAD.
 
I saw a normie in public with his dog and i just thoughth in my head, its so over. he was like 5'7 max and nordwood was hitting already and he looked about 19.
Normie is crazy generous
 
Same.
Everyone I see is recessed
 
  • +1
Reactions: angelo
Best part about it is: they don't care. They are happy NT people. Ignorance is bliss sometimes
 
  • +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok and Deleted member 28774

Similar threads

certainly.grey
Replies
11
Views
59
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
jorraoo
Replies
1
Views
28
TrueFaelid
TrueFaelid
Eldian
Replies
1
Views
23
jflmeister
jflmeister
B
Replies
10
Views
136
lookism100
lookism100
0dimolmtncel
Replies
1
Views
29
bloodysummoningg
bloodysummoningg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top