• Nut up and just thug it out

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Rot

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 44159

It’s Over 😪
Girls respond to my Dm's within a like a couple hours, and that when I message them for the first time ever, they laugh at my jokes shit too. I'm not a subhuman or anything, taller or as tall as most guys in my school and am MTN, but every time I even think of trying to initiate any sort of non-platonic type of conversation or relationship I think "as if she would ever want someone like you" and just stop myself. any fixes for this? or do I just have to do drugs (really a drastic last resort to anything for me. equivalent to roping)

i have BPD, there is no way out... other than pills

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing, BowlCutMogger and Deleted member 44159
i have BPD, there is no way out... other than pills
I don't have BPD but I feel for you bro, sucks to born with something that can't be fixed even by a surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
Girls respond to my Dm's within a like a couple hours, and that when I message them for the first time ever, they laugh at my jokes shit too. I'm not a subhuman or anything, taller or as tall as most guys in my school and am MTN, but every time I even think of trying to initiate any sort of non-platonic type of conversation or relationship I think "as if she would ever want someone like you" and just stop myself. any fixes for this? or do I just have to do drugs (really a drastic last resort to anything for me. equivalent to roping)
Personally i did not read any of this

Attachments

• 17052905267152095.mp4
    737.9 KB
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, Fiqh, Deleted member 44159 and 1 other person
I don't have BPD but I feel for you bro, sucks to born with something that can't be fixed even by a surgeon.
i was not born with bpd, i had autism and no one cared about me, probably why i developed it 3 years ago

i was not born with bpd, i had autism and no one cared about me, probably why i developed it 3 years ago
I may be high-functioning but because my parents are Pashtun so unless I'm pissing myself and punching holes in the wall I'm not gonna get diagnosed lol. It's never caused any problems for me though, I've even gotten close to asking a girl out but I was too pussy in 9th grade and she moved during summer :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
I may be high-functioning but because my parents are Pashtun so unless I'm pissing myself and punching holes in the wall I'm not gonna get diagnosed lol
Same, still no one cares about me, JFL at georgian parenting

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 44159
mentalceldom is escapable if you find confidence in yourself
if you find some sign she likes you (or multiple) and she seems interested don't block yourself from taking the shot
i don't know what you look like but i know you got this and if you don't believe in yourself, i believe in you

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and Deleted member 44159
I just stay inside

• So Sad
if you find some sign she likes you (or multiple) and she seems interested don't block yourself from taking the shot
i don't know what you look like but i know you got this and if you don't believe in yourself, i believe in you
Thanks brah, I just gotta put myself out there I guess. Im 16 so I still have a lot of time, I just wanted to catch and end this early

• +1
Reactions: drag
Nt pill ruined me i think im subhuman despite being rated 5 psl by blackguygym max and others im a giga mental cel your best hope is getting a cashier job and try to make as many friends as possible

• Hmm...
everyone here is autistic

looks=confidence