shadow109

Bronze
title

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Ngl I don't even know what a "radix" is

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Rhino I think to insert a bone graft into the radix. You can probably raise it but I wouldn’t recommend this in some cases if your brow ridge isn’t done growing.

Rhino I think to insert a bone graft into the radix. You can probably raise it but I wouldn’t recommend this in some cases if your brow ridge isn’t done growing.
1. would bonesmashing have a same/similar effect
2. would the new height to width ratio of the nose make it look more recessed
3. would it be worth it

1. would bonesmashing have a same/similar effect
2. would the new height to width ratio of the nose make it look more recessed
3. would it be worth it
-No
-?
-Probably not but I’m going to get the same procedure done anyway since my recessed nose bridge looks neotenous and fucks up my side making it too feminine.

This is very problematic as it messes up various other ratios if you just change the nasion alone.

I would benefit as my nasion is only 11mm projected and is at mid-pupil height (the ideal is 13mm and on a level with the eyelid crease (or hooding, if present)) but the only way to do it without putting the nasal angles out of the ideal range would be:

1. Rhinoplasty with loads of bone graft plus soft tissue work to basically project the nose further so that the existing angle of the nose “hits” higher up on the bridge.
2. Supra orbital implants and bimax to harmonise the new, longer nose.

Or ideally:
1. Lefort 2
2. Supraorbital implant with extension onto nasion
3. Again bimax to harmonise.

Neither of these options seems sensible to me so I am just going to ignore it and hope it’s not too much of a failo.

• +1
High effort response thank you
This is very problematic as it messes up various other ratios if you just change the nasion alone.

I would benefit as my nasion is only 11mm projected and is at mid-pupil height (the ideal is 13mm and on a level with the eyelid crease (or hooding, if present)) but the only way to do it without putting the nasal angles out of the ideal range would be:

1. Rhinoplasty with loads of bone graft plus soft tissue work to basically project the nose further so that the existing angle of the nose “hits” higher up on the bridge.

Or ideally:
1. Lefort 2

Neither of these options seems sensible to me so I am just going to ignore it and hope it’s not too much of a failo.

• +1

Or ideally:
1. Lefort 2

Just get lefort 2 bro

High effort response thank you

It’s based on my nose though. Yours may vary.
This could even be done with fillers if you have the right nose that you aren’t harmed by flattening your nasofrontal angle and a good brow ridge.

• +1
Counterclockwise Advancement LeFort 2 or 3

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: caiolindo and mvp2v1
Will moving radix upward reduce the height of nose/midface?

Counterclockwise Advancement LeFort 2 or 3
Like this?