AP Exams?

EvropaCel

EvropaCel

Iron
Ok, we got the AP exams coming up. I've got Calc BC and Government. Does anyone know how to cheese the exam?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Bump

• +1
Cheat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, dan, Zercic and 3 others
If you have to ask how to cheese the exam then you cant cheese the exam. You are already spending so much time asking and thinking about how to cheese the exam that you might as well study so as to pass the exam the good old fashioned way. Any foolproof method to cheat on the exam is going to require so much effort that you might as well just study.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, dan, Deleted member 6113 and 1 other person

Isn't the ap exam online? Just google problems your stuck on to check your answers, and write it in your own words so it doesn't detect plagiraism

• +1
how was calc bc today?
lmao you were last seen on here today at 1:38pm you shouldda been attending the test at 1:30pm lmfaoo

• JFL
Reactions: thecel, dan, Deleted member 3990 and 3 others
Its soo cute that only greycels are giving him advices🥰😍

• +1
Reactions: dan and Deleted member 5912
Don't try to cheese the exam. In high school, I cheated on exams with a watch and no one knew. I mostly did it for the thrill though. This is what I bought.

how was calc bc today?
lmao you were last seen on here today at 1:38pm you shouldda been attending the test at 1:30pm lmfaoo
lmfao I didn't know shit, didn't really care though cause I would've needed a 4 to get credit and the college I'm going to