APEX LEGENDS PLAYER I NEED HELP CHOOSING HEIRLOOM

PeakIncels

PeakIncels

run away, and never look back.
Should I get lifeline heirloom, or a katar? I main her, but sometime she gets really boring tbh, but if I get an heirloom I'm sure I'd keep playing her till my grave, still, I also like to play catalyst a lot n octane

tell me your ranks n mains too btw

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
you need to quit videogames young jeffreyjeet

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and PeakIncels
I don't main him tbh, he is too tall hitbox is ass
Isn't he still like top tier? :feelsthink: you can shift hotboxes cuz crouch strafe is the same as standing. + Tactical gets u out of bad situations + ult is dumb. I think you're tweaking. Haven't checked recently but I played a bit a few weeks ago

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Isn't he still like top tier? :feelsthink: you can shift hotboxes cuz crouch strafe is the same as standing. + Tactical gets u out of bad situations + ult is dumb. I think you're tweaking. Haven't checked recently but I played a bit a few weeks ago
top tier rn is crypto, Newcastle, Wattson, vantage
Revenant is good but I'd say not top tier, tactical helps but doesn't do miracles, plus ult is js 75 shields more nothing crazy

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast
get back on the game tbh your just delaying the upcoming addiction bbg

• +1
top tier rn is crypto, Newcastle, Wattson, vantage
Revenant is good but I'd say not top tier, tactical helps but doesn't do miracles, plus ult is js 75 shields more nothing crazy
I'm pretty sure he's like top 3 in the game outside of pro level play :feelshehe: but to each their own brah

• +1
I'm pretty sure he's like top 3 in the game outside of pro level play :feelshehe: but to each their own brah
anyway which heirloom should I get from the two I listed

get back on the game tbh your just delaying the upcoming addiction bbg
Nah bro I didn't enjoy the game for months before I stopped playing. I enjoyed it when like octane, Gibby, hound was meta. Shit was lit. Hella adrenaline

lifeline, catalyst, octane, mad Maggie (rarely), Bangalore
main: lifeline, most used, catalyst too
Id save the heirloom shards :feelshehe: ngl I think lifelines is a little underwhelming and katar is just too uninspired

• So Sad
  • Woah
Should I get lifeline heirloom, or a katar? I main her, but sometime she gets really boring tbh, but if I get an heirloom I'm sure I'd keep playing her till my grave, still, I also like to play catalyst a lot n octane
Katar is probably the most practical considering you can equip it to any legend, it also looks better than half of the heirlooms out there. Not a big fan of the shock sticks, the aesthetics and animations are really meh
tell me your ranks n mains too btw
Mirage, Fuse, Pathfinder, Bangalore. Sometimes Newcastle. Solo queued to diamond three times(I'm a new player). I got Mirage and Fuse's heirloom :feelshmm:

• +1
Katar is probably the most practical considering you can equip it to any legend, it also looks better than half of the heirlooms out there. Not a big fan of the shock sticks, the aesthetics and animations are really meh

Mirage, Fuse, Pathfinder, Bangalore. Sometimes Newcastle. Solo queued to diamond three times(I'm a new player). I got Mirage and Fuse's heirloom :feelshmm:
fuse heirloom is sooo cool tbh, but ig I'll get the katar, seems most practical tbh, the shock sticks are so cool though asarrhhhhshab I'm gonna kms

fuse heirloom is sooo cool tbh, but ig I'll get the katar, seems most practical tbh, the shock sticks are so cool though asarrhhhhshab I'm gonna kms
make sure you're good with this decision. as cool as fuse heirloom is, i regret not getting Pathfinder's boxing gloves instead

• +1
I'd choose bloodhound but that's because I am a bloodhound main jfl

Octane's one looks the most fun.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and PeakIncels
  • So Sad
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
no Idea what a heirloom is, but I main rampart

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: PeakIncels, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Clark69
bloodhound heirloom is so ass bro:(
Stephen amell hold me back wwe

• +1
make sure you're good with this decision. as cool as fuse heirloom is, i regret not getting Pathfinder's boxing gloves instead
why's that tho

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever and LuckyBeast
why's that tho
it looks badass. imagine grappling in a motherfucker, hitting a wall bounce, then rapidly punching him with huge boxing gloves that make comic-like sound effects with each hit. after he's knocked, i'd spam pathfinder's squatting emote too

• +1
it looks badass. imagine grappling in a motherfucker, hitting a wall bounce, then rapidly punching him with huge boxing gloves that make comic-like sound effects with each hit. after he's knocked, i'd spam pathfinder's squatting emote too
Bro you do not think of badass when Playing apex, though I get your point, fuse heirloom still better:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
GET AWAY FROM ME GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
nah jk rampart is so toxic tho
I only use rampart because I like playing a passive camping playstyle, just put her wall on the door and turrent camp

• +1
I only use rampart because I like playing a passive camping playstyle, just put her wall on the door and turrent camp
Tnah bro....you gotta play the game💔 not camp

• JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever and Clark69
you play on a controller or KBM?
keyboard, anytime someone gets close, I start shooting everywhere like i'm having a seizure and end up hitting no one

• +1