Apex pheno FOG battle: Portugal versus Belarus

From the provided examples, which group is more attractive?

• Total voters
Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken
Portugal
Img 975x6502013 07 07 14 35 00 21418
Post 42054 0 1446014316 31794
1595067399 randolph duke ss 1993662c309f35bf598b7fa6b9a9051d14f62

Belarus
00010 CUSHNIE FALL 2019 READY TO WEARd954d82a57333c739caec3a2e3712061
Gettyimages 105890781 2048x2048
BvoQZ1oCMAIIRM1
Post 43321 0 1446016255 51717

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero
@StrangerDanger not another one of these retard threads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zylk, greeneyes and StrangerDanger
  • Mateusz74
  • VisageVotarian
  • Over
  • john2
  • Chinacurry
  • randomvanish
  • Gargantuan
  • Beetlejuice
  • Biggdink
  • looksmaxxer234
  • StrangerDanger
  • bwrauycnee
  • AscendingHero
  • Xangsane
  • Reckless Turtle
  • xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • 5ft1
  • bignosesmallchin
  • gymmaxedhorse
  • Africancel
  • Iasacrko
  • Dude1157
  • Smuuu
  • tombradylover
  • Danish_Retard
  • ConspiracyTheory
  • Lmao
  • Survivor95
  • bkr2906
  • Erik-Jón
  • HarrierDuBois
  • @444
  • @BaldingBabyFace
  • @Chadethnic101
  • @norwegiancel
  • @Syxiacos
  • @ChinkboytakeurBAE
  • @WhiteBlackpiller
  • @pur3e
  • @WanderingBurro
  • @ronin$
  • @LiteralCaucasian
  • @treveo
  • @randomdude

• Hmm...
Reactions: greeneyes
  • Mateusz74
  • VisageVotarian
  • Over
  • john2
  • Chinacurry
  • randomvanish
  • Gargantuan
  • Beetlejuice
  • Biggdink
  • looksmaxxer234
  • StrangerDanger
  • bwrauycnee
  • AscendingHero
  • Xangsane
  • Reckless Turtle
  • xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • 5ft1
  • bignosesmallchin
  • gymmaxedhorse
  • Africancel
  • Iasacrko
  • Dude1157
  • Smuuu
  • tombradylover
  • Danish_Retard
  • ConspiracyTheory
  • Lmao
  • Survivor95
  • bkr2906
  • Erik-Jón
  • HarrierDuBois
  • @444
  • @BaldingBabyFace
  • @Chadethnic101
  • @norwegiancel
  • @Syxiacos
  • @ChinkboytakeurBAE
  • @WhiteBlackpiller
  • @pur3e
  • @WanderingBurro
  • @ronin$
  • @LiteralCaucasian
  • @treveo
  • @randomdude
Shit thread

• +1
Reactions: greeneyes
I'm Georgian so Slavic is a natural choice over Berberid :I

what a retarded thread

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and greeneyes
You're a literal churka but then again slavcels are a bunch of mongoloids so it makes sense.
And who are you to call me a churka XD
The term was originally intended to be used against your brown slanted-eyed asses XDD

And who are you to call me a churka XD
The term was originally intended to be used against your brown slanted-eyed asses XDD
Georgiancels, armeniancels and azeris.

Although the second pic is pretty standout with good colouring and bone development she's also the only standout one here. First pic has a rather dull eye area and a slightly narrow IPD and nose area only making her midface seem a bit more off than it should be. 3rd pic looks like a ghost, those fake brows are very crudely drawn, maybe with fuller brows and better colouring she'd be a fogger

As for Belarus, although the first pic has a rather narrow looking head the rest are very full and developed with 2 and 4 being stacy-lites and 3 being a stacy. Belarus easily wins this round

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Belarus. More striking

• +1
if you don't say Belarus gtfo from this forum. Sara Sampaio can't carry Portugal alone.

Sara Sampaio can't carry Portugal alone.
It took me roughly an hour to find two other examples for Portugal beyond Sara Sampaio.

• JFL
It took me roughly an hour to find two other examples for Portugal beyond Sara Sampaio.
objectively only nordic foids can compete with Eastern slav foids but .org's slav hate is something else.

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
The lighting is maybe affecting that.
View attachment 1951446

I think those are her real eyebrows though.
tasha-de-vasconcelos-attends-the-yves-saintlaurent-readytowear-2012-picture-id140998452

Bold underrates for top models...

What's her name? Whilst they look better/fuller in those pics they still look very groomed and I'm not sure if the differences are all due to lighting? Might be, might not

2nd has enough definition to be an easy stacy-lite but I wouldn't say it's enough to be a full on stacy, 4th is a bit less neotenous and has better colouring but her definition seems to be rather frauded making her a low end stacy-lite. First is a high end HTB, some good definition but rather thin faced/headed, not full or wide enough to reach beyond that threshold. Only 3 is a stacy, having both good colouring and dimorphism

What's her name? Whilst they look better/fuller in those pics they still look very groomed and I'm not sure if the differences are all due to lighting? Might be, might not
Tasha de Vasconcelos

2nd has enough definition to be an easy stacy-lite but I wouldn't say it's enough to be a full on stacy, 4th is a bit less neotenous and has better colouring but her definition seems to be rather frauded making her a low end stacy-lite. First is a high end HTB, some good definition but rather thin faced/headed, not full or wide enough to reach beyond that threshold. Only 3 is a stacy, having both good colouring and dimorphism
Joe Biden Lol GIF

You have a skewed perception of how aesthetically rare these models are.

Tasha de Vasconcelos

Joe Biden Lol GIF

You have a skewed perception of how aesthetically rare these models are.
Not really, swap the genders around and you'd have people giving similar ratings. This forum tends to overrate women because their judgement is clouded by their dicks. Being rare nor a model is really confirmation of high end PSL. Although it's a usual given that models are higher in PSL than the average population (sorta water), there are plenty of HTN/HTB's in the modelling industry as well as subhumans only highered because they're "rare"/"unique"

A guy with the head thinness of pic 1 would never rank higher than a HTN

A guy who lacks as much definition as pic 4 wouldn't be able to fraud it in like she can

A guy who looks like pic 2 would be rather alien looking, good for modelling but a bit uncanny for the general population

Pic 3 is optimal

Although it's a usual given that models are higher in PSL than the average population (sorta water), there are plenty of HTN/HTB's in the modelling industry as well as subhumans only highered because they're "rare"/"unique"
That's only the case for diversity hires and niche modeling, which none of these examples are. Not a single male model in this video (of a major fashion show) is below Chad in terms of rating:

• +1
That's only the case for diversity hires and niche modeling, which none of these examples are. Not a single male model in this video (of a major fashion show) is below Chad in terms of rating:

Versacemodel

A mix of chads and chadlites, this person here is basically a HTN. Thuogh it's sort of a given that you'll find more chads in male modelling due to the water fact that dimorphism is a lot more crucial for men to have to be considered attractive whilst women can slightly fraud it in and are usually more strictly rated on their figures

None of the examples in either of the male or female groups had a subhuman niche model though it was mostly to say that being a rare model doesn't always ensure high end PSL either

View attachment 1951525

A mix of chads and chadlites, this person here is basically a HTN. Thuogh it's sort of a given that you'll find more chads in male modelling due to the water fact that dimorphism is a lot more crucial for men to have to be considered attractive whilst women can slightly fraud it in and are usually more strictly rated on their figures

None of the examples in either of the male or female groups had a subhuman niche model though it was mostly to say that being a rare model doesn't always ensure high end PSL either
He is at least a Chad (1/741). He has good bones and features in general (plus sufficient height for modeling). Neither male nor female models can fraud their way through the casting process of major shows. A woman's figure is part of her physical attractiveness, but, regardless, major shows have strict facial aesthetic requirements as well for the majority of the models. All of the women in the OP are at least high-tier Stacies both facially and for the full aesthetic.

He is at least a Chad (1/741). He has good bones and features in general (plus sufficient height for modeling). Neither male nor female models can fraud their way through the casting process of major shows. A woman's figure is part of her physical attractiveness, but, regardless, major shows have strict facial aesthetic requirements as well for the majority of the models. All of the women in the OP are at least high-tier Stacies both facially and for the full aesthetic.
Maybe with better colouring? Nose is a tad hooked, eyebrows whilst a decent shape are rather faint, eye area overall isn't really at all striking, both brows and eyes are neutral tilt. Sure he's not recessed by any means but he lacks the dimorphism to be a comfortable chadlite in the face, very high end HTN, could cross into being a chadlite maybe?

Would however have to disagree with "high-tier Stacies", definitely not. 2nd in portugal is a comfortable stacy, 3 is a stacy-lite, 1st has facial proportions on par with Ryan Gosling albeit with a tad more dimorphism, not a stacy for sure, almost looks like a guy without eyebrows

Belarus 1 and 4 aren't stacies, 2 has the features to be a stacy but odd colouring looks a tad alien failing her a little. 3 is a stacy although her chin almost seems a bit tall and jaw a tad asymmetrical, at least to a degree that was rather apparent

Maybe with better colouring? Nose is a tad hooked, eyebrows whilst a decent shape are rather faint, eye area overall isn't really at all striking, both brows and eyes are neutral tilt. Sure he's not recessed by any means but he lacks the dimorphism to be a comfortable chadlite in the face, very high end HTN, could cross into being a chadlite maybe?

Would however have to disagree with "high-tier Stacies", definitely not. 2nd in portugal is a comfortable stacy, 3 is a stacy-lite, 1st has facial proportions on par with Ryan Gosling albeit with a tad more dimorphism, not a stacy for sure, almost looks like a guy without eyebrows

Belarus 1 and 4 aren't stacies, 2 has the features to be a stacy but odd colouring looks a tad alien failing her a little. 3 is a stacy although her chin almost seems a bit tall and jaw a tad asymmetrical, at least to a degree that was rather apparent
You need to realize that Chad/Stacy is +3 SDs (1/741), which arguably isn't even attractive enough to step on a runway in most cases. Your perception of distributions and the average human is hilariously off.

You're literally suggesting that Sara Sampaio, who is arguably the most attractive female from Portugal in recent years (population of 10 million), is "comfortably Stacy," which means comfortably 1/741 rather than comfortably 1/5,000,000. Even if we're being extremely conservative, Sampaio is comfortably 1/100,000, which is already well past "comfortably Gigastacy" (1/31,574).

You need to realize that Chad/Stacy is +3 SDs (1/741), which arguably isn't even attractive enough to step on a runway in most cases. Your perception of distributions and the average human is hilariously off.

You're literally suggesting that Sara Sampaio, who is arguably the most attractive female from Portugal in recent years (population of 10 million), is "comfortably Stacy," which means comfortably 1/741 rather than comfortably 1/5,000,000. Even if we're being extremely conservative, Sampaio is comfortably 1/100,000, which is already well past "comfortably Gigastacy" (1/31,574).
If something can be "well past Gigastacy" then what are your ratings? :fuk:

Gigachad/gigastacy I reserve for the theoretical flawless face or at least the closest one can come to it, it's more of a meme label than something I would use genuinely

Sampaio still has some "flaws" including a midface that's on the slightly longer end as well as eyes that suffer from some UEE and are pretty far from the sleek hunter eyes PSL autists tend to yearn for. A lot of it is hidden behind a couple layers of makeup that make it appear better than they actually are

Especially when unfrauded, this isn't the best you can get, far from a theoretical gigastacy. If it's the best Portugal has to offer then that's a little sad :pepefrown:

720full sara sampaio

If something can be "well past Gigastacy" then what are your ratings? :fuk:

Gigachad/gigastacy I reserve for the theoretical flawless face or at least the closest one can come to it, it's more of a meme label than something I would use genuinely
There are 125,000 Gigastacies in existence. Prime Sara Sampaio would realistically be one. Terrastacy (+5 SD) is 1/3,448,556. There are 1,150 of them in existence.

Sampaio still has some "flaws" including a midface that's on the slightly longer end as well as eyes that suffer from some UEE and are pretty far from the sleek hunter eyes PSL autists tend to yearn for. A lot of it is hidden behind a couple layers of makeup that make it appear better than they actually are

Especially when unfrauded, this isn't the best you can get, far from a theoretical gigastacy. If it's the best Portugal has to offer then that's a little sad :pepefrown:

720full sara sampaio
Firstly, she's probably past her prime in that example. Secondly, you're basically asserting that unfrauded females are less attractive than unfrauded males, which should be common knowledge. This phenomenon isn't even exclusive to humans...

You can see that she looks underwhelming next to top male models:

...find a woman from Portugal who looks better than her.

Copers will say EEs every Portuguese girl a met was fogger and more attractive than EEs.

Portuguese fog easy

There are 125,000 Gigastacies in existence. Prime Sara Sampaio would realistically be one. Terrastacy (+5 SD) is 1/3,448,556. There are 1,150 of them in existence.

Firstly, she's probably past her prime in that example. Secondly, you're basically asserting that unfrauded females are less attractive than unfrauded males, which should be common knowledge. This phenomenon isn't even exclusive to humans...

You can see that she looks underwhelming next to top male models:

...find a woman from Portugal who looks better than her.

I mean even in favourable shots you can still tell her eye area isn't the most compact and suffers from UEE. These would automatically be labelled as failos for a guy and notch down their total score

Dny5eceWkAI19 T

Searched up Portuguese women, whoever this is has a much more naturally compact eye area, her features are however not nearly as wide although narrower petite features are usually favoured more in women. Sara is a stacy, but a theoretical giga or tera stacy in my opinion wouldn't have any noticeable failos, a giga/tera stacy would be judged on how strong their halos are

6SOnia Balaco

And yeah the frauding point sounds reasonable for the fact that there's a lot less one can get away with frauding for a guy

I'm not sure where you're pulling these numbers from I'm not seeing any giga stacies much less tera stacies :pepefrown:

When one throws around terms like giga and tera stacy/chad one often takes away what it means to be a stacy or chad. The line between these three categories (not to mention the fourth stacy-lite and chad-lite) would be awfully muddied. When was the last time you saw people here rate someone a giga or tera chad who wasn't either in the minority or dunked on? They're basically meme terms only reserved for the highest rankers of PSL (mind you worldwide, not like we worship PSL gods from each country JFL so if Portugal doesn't have any tera stacies then that's just the case)

Subhuman, LTN, MTN, HTN, Chad/Stacy-Lite, Chad/Stacy, and maybe a hypothetical Giga is all one needs to rank people tbh

Sara is a stacy, but a theoretical giga or tera stacy in my opinion wouldn't have any noticeable failos, a giga/tera stacy would be judged on how strong their halos are
The top 250,000 people in the world are inevitably going to have noticeable failos.

I'm not sure where you're pulling these numbers from I'm not seeing any giga stacies much less tera stacies :pepefrown:
Standard deviations from the mean.

They're basically meme terms only reserved for the highest rankers of PSL
Okay, then ignore the terms and just use standard deviations from the mean.

Sara fogs everyone to submmission here, so i'm voting portugal.

New york city usa february 600w 380622019

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad