Apologies to everyone

Erdafritnib

Erdafritnib

Former Resonant
Joined
Jul 7, 2026
Posts
2,378
Reputation
3,214
My remarks often go off the radar of sarcasm and seriousness, due to this many people take my posts to heart or personal. For that i apologise since the majority are iqlets here but I understand
 
  • +1
Reactions: holybrutal, mullatobonemasher, pleasevanity and 7 others
whats all this then
 
  • +1
Reactions: ragingmanlet, voks and Erdafritnib
@psycho. @tenmacel @holybrutal @Gen1leman
 
  • +1
Reactions: tenmacel, code80 and voks
6865763 rape time
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia, code80 and Erdafritnib
I forgive you,but we dont know eachother:geek:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
IMG 5975
 
  • +1
Reactions: SachaJaat and Erdafritnib
My remarks often go off the radar of sarcasm and seriousness, due to this many people take my posts to heart or personal. For that i apologise since the majority are iqlets here but I understand
They got bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
Obviously nigga, I'm old enough in this forum to atleast use terms correctly, you can see it on my other posts
so the proper one is gray sell or gray cell?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
I dont feel targeted
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
Sonicpilled
 
  • +1
Reactions: sonic55555 and Erdafritnib
Now rep me nigga
 
  • +1
Reactions: holybrutal
Some people are not enough high IQ to understand:feelsbadman:
 

Similar threads

bp_1
Replies
0
Views
17
bp_1
bp_1
TGUN.
Replies
8
Views
63
5.5psl
5.5psl
F
Replies
13
Views
70
alurmo
alurmo
hexum.dnd
Replies
0
Views
16
hexum.dnd
hexum.dnd
TGUN.
Replies
1
Views
26
hypergamoushitler
hypergamoushitler

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top