APOLOGY to the currycels on this forum. I was WRONG about India!!

reborn

reborn

Banned
I have been making a lot of bad jokes about India lately and I have done some research over the last few days and I found out I was WRONG. India is actually a beautiful place full of smart and beautiful people. I have come to the conclusion that I owe an apology to all of you curries. You should be proud of your country. And to apologize I thought I'd make a thread on all the great benefits of India. So here it is.

1) India is a rich country.

Indian Shopping mall:
KolkataFlowerMarket.jpg

Beautiful modern Indian residential area:
9bcf579150144f48bc6b04b5a32d1feb.jpg

Luxurious villa at a river:
73DE0A82-12D0-4DA5-A4CB-DBC67BB194B1_w408_r1_s.jpg

This high class residential area has direct access to a railroad connection:
163154-poor.jpg

2) India is free from religious nut jobs

Religious people in India are so hygenic they put shampoo in the rivers before doing holy bathings in them:
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F211109212918-01-yamuna-river-toxic-foam-1108.jpg

Hindus and Muslims are getting along well in India:
00india-violence-01-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg

These religious Indians are demonstrating peacefully for peace and equality:
inbound1062430794204974406.jpg

3) India has lot of IT experts and a very stable currency

Since there are so many IT experts in India - most of them I believe are working for Microsoft and calling pensioners in the USA to remove viruses from their PCs for 500 Dollars the Indian economy is thriving and the currency has become one of the most stable currencies on the world. The Steam gift card:

5dd83377fd9db22e506a0fb8

4) India is highly developed

According to the link below India is ranking 131. on the human development index which makes you wonder are they gonna be the first to send a manned space shuttle to Mars successfully? We will see... Modern high tech countries such as Ghana or Zimbabwe just can not compete with all those curry IT experts.

5) The most beautiful people come from India

Who wouldn't trust these Indian business men 150%?
indian_poor.jpg

India has some of the most beautiful women:
teens-are-transforming-themselves-from-ugly-to-be-2-11920-1436201442-1_dblbig.jpg

I am not sure what to say about this but beautiful...
main-qimg-301cc8ddab3442c73af056d5ef926f62-lq

6) India is clean and tidy.

Rivers are so clean in India you can bathe in them without any concerns...
large_KZosruZfdtwHCaYeVNeMOmwWM9e4OoLkDyCFFarh1io.jpg

Who wouldn't want to take a glass of tasty water from this river?
5428a1bf03c444fe96ab5e162316b916_18.jpeg

The air is clean in India...sometimes it's just a little bit foggy...
3000.jpeg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 22930 and 25 others
fuark tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 15827
i don't hate indians but they always tend to side with sfcels and like to larp as "aryan"

@RabidRosaries is worst of them, a street shitter from tamil nadu who calls himself Chadlite

this forum is like 30% curry tho, in real life indians are kind of seen as a meme race

Idk man when I see pictures of India I am always thinking if God exists he has a fucked up sense of humor.

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 22930, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
Lol India is a complete shithole and indians are disgusting subhumans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 6128 and 8 others
Lol India is a complete shithole and indians are disgusting subhumans

You are just jealous because you don't have rivers clean enough to bathe in in your country...

Most-Polluted-River-In-India-the-river-ganges.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 5892 and 6 others
based

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
Your thread is why I hate indians bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 20519
Image 1
holy shit is this real??Gas them:hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Ethan Cúnt, Deleted member 5892 and 3 others
What I really don't get about India is this: There is a market and they are selling food and right next to their stand there is trash. If I was a trader at the food market I would clean up my place and try to make it look better than that of my competition. Likewise if I was poor and living in a shack at the very least I would clean up the trash that is right around my shack. But they (at least the poor ones) live and bathe and eat in that crap. WHY???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 15827
Based on the experience here, I already know that OP is someone from another south asian country or might be Indian himself. Beyond shameful, this attitude.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Danish_Retard
Based on the experience here, I already know that OP is someone from another south asian country or might be Indian himself. Beyond shameful, this attitude.

No I am from Germany which I guess counts as a muslim country but I am white.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ethan Cúnt, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 5892 and 3 others
Crying for indians is so beta and cringe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 14262
Crying for indians is so beta and cringe
This post is literally completely accurate

Even us Currys knows India is a shithole hell of a country.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Truecel14, Deleted member 5892 and 1 other person
What I really don't get about India is this: There is a market and they are selling food and right next to their stand there is trash. If I was a trader at the food market I would clean up my place and try to make it look better than that of my competition. Likewise if I was poor and living in a shack at the very least I would clean up the trash that is right around my shack. But they (at least the poor ones) live and bathe and eat in that crap. WHY???
Clean it up, where to? Throw it to their neighbour? low iq take.

Bro you are so fucking wrong for this im dying 🤣🤣🤣💔

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 21620
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
Sad people gotta live like this because of corruption

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
A very good thread. I have been to India and much of it did look like this from the parts I can remember visiting.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
I think it's cos of the high population, and population density, u fix something, in a couple of hours it will just be trashed again

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 21620
A very good thread. I have been to India and much of it did look like this from the parts I can remember visiting.
Strange, I have been to India, and all the parts I saw look nothing like this, they just looked like thailand in the not so good parts, and a bit like Italy or turkey in the better parts

The eternal Indian lives rent free in this poor incels mind...Please pray for him... :cry:

Strange, I have been to India, and all the parts I saw look nothing like this, they just looked like thailand in the not so good parts, and a bit like Italy or turkey in the better parts

Italy? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Come on bro don't be delusional!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Idk man when I see pictures of India I am always thinking if God exists he has a fucked up sense of humor.
God put them here so we can all laugh at them. Whenever life’s hard we can all get up and say “welp at least I’m not a curry”

• JFL
Reactions: reborn
Whenever life’s hard we can all get up and say “welp at least I’m not a curry”

True... Every time I find this thread again I laugh and feel better immediately.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Wait 100 years and they'll be laughing at you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2413

Users who are viewing this thread

Back