Apology

you want beef?
No but clearly you are so bored and pathetic you are picking fights with a 17 year old on incel forums

I’ve told you to fuck off for almost 6 hours but you won’t stop chasing me

No but clearly you are so bored and pathetic you are picking fights with a 17 year old on incel forums

im 15 dude

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 2403, Erik-Jón and 3 others

JFL stop acting like a baby you are 17 you are older than 50% of the userbase you got trolled by some 15 year olds, just admit it youre normie and stupid as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, Erik-Jón and Deleted member 9670

Admit you're a virgin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
That’s what you tell yourself when jacking off to jbs in your mud hut
wow bro so original, yet im still in the middle school and wipe the floor with a faggot like you

18 year old, now 17 year old. trying to play age card like look at me im innocent little kid , but i am even younger than you

JFL stop acting like a baby you are 17 you are older than 50% of the userbase you got trolled by some 15 year olds, just admit it youre normie and stupid as fuck
Why are you still commenting bro

You are acting like u didn’t play a part in blackmailing me for hours about doxxing all of my information and saying horrible threatening shit

You are psycho

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and StrangerDanger
wow bro so original, yet im still in the middle school and wipe the floor with a faggot like you

18 year old, now 17 year old. trying to play age card like look at me im innocent little kid , but i am even younger than you
You are still responding

You are still responding
i said , lets stop the beef you called me names. now i give you opportunity

we all leave the thread and stop this shit, you ok?

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Literally told a kid he’s ugly and has no potential and has to move to Vietnam to betabux for a ltb, jfl at his juvenile personality

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 13332 and 1 other person
Why are you still commenting bro

You are acting like u didn’t play a part in blackmailing me for hours about doxxing all of my information and saying horrible threatening shit

You are psycho
You are making up shits you larper, send screenshots of threatening or doxxy things I said, all I did i was told you that you are being messed with and not to believe what hes saying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 13332 and Erik-Jón
Literally told a kid he’s ugly and has no potential and has to move to Vietnam to betabux for a ltb, jfl at his juvenile personality
Hypocrisy

• Ugh..
Hypocrisy
I’m still in high school, I can call you a faggot and say that your really not that good looking m, and you should respect those opinions like a normal adult

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 13332
You are making up shits you larper, send screenshots of threatening or doxxy things I said, all I did i was told you that you are being messed with and not to believe what hes saying
8649CF58 7413 45AC A4DE 55B5AA444F4F

Ok here’s one for example when you were forcing me to post this thread while simultaneously saying in the discord that you would dox everything if I didn’t post it

Not to mention how you kicked me out of the discord chat with 15 users before I could screenshot where most of the threats took place

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, AlexBrown84 and StrangerDanger
  • +1
@Vermilioncore you need to read it all bro i hope you are alive

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Erik-Jón
Funny you say I’m stupid when I just exploded your bluff

• Hmm...
I’m still in high school, I can call you a faggot and say that your really not that good looking m, and you should respect those opinions like a normal adult
You are still obsessed with me

View attachment 1766276
Ok here’s one for example when you were forcing me to post this thread while simultaneously saying in the discord that you would dox everything if I didn’t post it

Not to mention how you kicked me out of the discord chat with 15 users before I could screenshot where most of the threats took place
Lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Erik-Jón and Deleted member 15089
@StrangerDanger
Jfl at this guys Iq
Thought he was clever by thinking I didn’t have any evidence cause he forgot some was left in the pm and not only discord

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Huh?
Is even from this thread jfl
And idc just stop taking to me

• +1
@StrangerDanger
Jfl at this guys Iq
Thought he was clever by thinking I didn’t have any evidence cause he forgot some was left in the pm and not only discord
OMG DUDE YOU ARE THE DUMB ONE

MUH EVIDENCE:lul::lul::lul:

WE HAVE AN EVIDENCE THAT YOU ARE LITTLE SISSY WHORE APOLOGIZING BITCH

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 9670, Erik-Jón and 2 others

What the actual fuck is wrong with you

You just can’t let go can you

When I tell you stop interacting with me, it seems like you continue to Bonnard me with annoying messages ?

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
View attachment 1766276

lmfao you fucking lying bitch, that never happend and all this all this just flew over your head

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Erik-Jón and Deleted member 13332
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 13332

HAHAHAHA HE IS A LITTLE SISSY WHORE

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 13332
lmfao you fucking lying bitch, that never happend and all this all this just flew over your head
View attachment 1766283

View attachment 1766289

View attachment 1766284

View attachment 1766285
View attachment 1766291

View attachment 1766292
Much of that stuff was before, when I joined discord you were being much more serious about doxxing hence why later in the conversation I have proof you forced me to post the thread
You are manipulating the information

• JFL

Can’t believe he thinks I mog him so hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 13332
Much of that stuff was before, when I joined discord you were being much more serious about doxxing hence why later in the conversation I have proof you forced me to post the thread
we were trolling you dumb fuck
only thing we wanted from you is to embarass your narcy ass and make you go from calling yourself a chadlite to calling yourself our little sissy whore
you got played

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 9670, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
All that went on from when you joined were negotiations and messing with you to make the thread and you know it and trolling that we were gonna bring in @VicMackey and @greeneyes2 to make incel morphs of you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Erik-Jón
only thing we wanted from you is to embarass your narcy ass and make you go from calling yourself a chadlite to calling yourself our little sissy whore
you got played
270D258A 8A19 4336 8524 FFEFF4FAD10A

• JFL
you got played
I don’t fucking care
You still took it extremely far and you and stranger danger made a discord with 15 others called anti John babowski talking about doxxing, morphing, ruining my education and life, making me a psl meme forever, I have all the chats

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and StrangerDanger
I don’t fucking care
You still took it extremely far and you and stranger danger made a discord with 15 others called anti John babowski talking about doxxing, morphing, ruining my education and life, making me a psl meme forever, I have all the chats
show the chats then little whore:lul::lul:

nobody talked about you, we were discussing sweden and russian hockey, some dudes talked about old psl members nothing much else

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Erik-Jón
I don’t fucking care
I saw it more as a long mid face classroom, I took my time to long mid face pill each and everyone last one of them, now they are mouth breathing like me to get a longer midface

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 18840
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 18840 and Erik-Jón
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 18840
I saw it more as a long mid face classroom, I took my time to long mid face pill each and everyone last one of them, now they are mouth breathing like me to get a longer midface

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
you were being nice

babowski has this abused dog stare , he is no where near chadlite
I’m the kindest guy here ngl. My soul is pure. 🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 13332