App to make quick buck

Peachy

Peachy

in a void of omnipresent Chaos
It's called Gappx

Btw I'm not in any way affiliated with this app, but I can tell you that I made $35 from this app and my gf made $45 from this app.
I know this is not much money, but both of us spent literally under 15 minutes to make this cash.

They make you download various apps and spend 3-5 minutes exploring the app, maybe watch some ads or take some surveys and you get points which you can exchange for Paypal USD. My first transfer took over 96 hours, despite them saying it takes 48 hours, but I got my money.

This app is for Android only, but I was able to get paid by using Bluestacks to run it on my computer.
Usually their offers are for a couple cents, but every now and then they have offers for $5+ dollars.

They currently have an offer where they give you $40 for buying $10 of crypto on an exchange, though you can only cash out on $30+ on that exchange, so it's $30 profit.

I don’t need an app to make money lol. Money is easy to make

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel, KraftDurchLeid and AlexBrown84
It's called Gappx

Btw I'm not in any way affiliated with this app, but I can tell you that I made $35 from this app and my gf made $45 from this app.
I know this is not much money, but both of us spent literally under 15 minutes to make this cash.

They make you download various apps and spend 3-5 minutes exploring the app, maybe watch some ads or take some surveys and you get points which you can exchange for Paypal USD. My first transfer took over 96 hours, despite them saying it takes 48 hours, but I got my money.

This app is for Android only, but I was able to get paid by using Bluestacks to run it on my computer.
Usually their offers are for a couple cents, but every now and then they have offers for $5+ dollars.

They currently have an offer where they give you $40 for buying $10 of crypto on an exchange, though you can only cash out on $30+ on that exchange, so it's $30 profit.
I tried doing fake surveys for money and legit made $5 an hour, when I search this app up it's just a bunch of curries click baiting it E634cd00217ec2884ded95e8699900aa

• JFL
Reactions: teenmax, CtrlAltDelete, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
I tried doing fake surveys for money and legit made $5 an hour, when I search this app up it's just a bunch of curries click baiting it View attachment 1528743
I also thought it's bs but after I saw that my gf made $45 from this app, I gave it a shot on Bluestacks (because I have an iphone) and they actually paid me lol

I have a knee injury rn and taking the day off will see how dis goes :ogre:

damn no appstore:feelswhy:

Who’s going to see Batman? Comes out match 4th. Do they have movie theaters in dubai?
A girl Said ok then she blocked me on reddit. Dumb whore idc tho focusing on lifting and Philosophy

• Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Lame ahh nigga ask girl on Reddit ? Tf goin onnn
Lockdown and girl said ok then I sent her my pic she got intimidated that I was higher psl prolly and blocked me

• JFL
Reactions: Slayercel
Lockdown and girl said ok then I sent her my pic she got intimidated that I was higher psl prolly and blocked me
How do I know it wasn't cause lower psl it's because I sent her a half bad pic and said I look great then sent my best pic and she blocked me. She also prefaced the entire convo by saying she was very insecure so she thought I would reject her ig when me met irl

Fuck it, im gonna just mass spam people on social media websites with my cashapp telling them to send me money. Maybe i'll get lucky and some bored billionaire will send me a few thousand