Apparently 5’4 manlet larped as a chad.

M

MiserableIncel

Banned
That recessed chin though.

1D057330 892D 4CD4 A571 85049E27746B

You dont need to attack people

You dont need to attack people
His chin is clearly behind his lower incisors. Looks similar to mine tbh.

It’s over for this “chad.”

Okay...why does it matter
he's a notable member on .me who recently got permabanned because he bragged about his facial features (everyone though he is a chad), but now the truth is open wide
@averageblokecel accept that you're handsome
I wish I was as handsome as you say I am but I need much looksmaxing to do

I wish I was as handsome as you say I am but I need much looksmaxing to do
Bro just give it time. I actually have personal video proof that mewing works. Will make a thread today or tomorrow

Bro just give it time.
hardmewing+bonesmashing will give me a golden face after months... I know it man, I can see a fucking chadlite in May, I know it will be true

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
hardmewing+bonesmashing will give me a golden face after months... I know it man, I can see a fucking chadlite in May, I know it will be true
All that's lacking is chin, and you'll get that with mewing

• +1
Reactions: averageblokecel
mewing works i can vouch i started mewing 2-3 months ago and now i do it on auto pilot i will find pic and pm you if you want

Bro just give it time. I actually have personal video proof that mewing works. Will make a thread today or tomorrow
I also have photographic material saved up, I might publish when I have achieved more progress. But yes Mewing is legit.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I also have photographic material saved up, I might publish when I have achieved more progress. But yes Mewing is legit.
My whole face was recessed last year, and I was so upset at the time I started mewing religiously and holy fuck I'm human now

• +1
Reactions: Mewcel
damn, I know an irl short chad, I literally heightmog him but he mogs mee in every other aspect tbh