apparently accutane lowers T permanently as it is anti androgenic

mnbvcxz

mnbvcxz

Levantlet
fuck man wtf bro?

This shits so ass i knew it was too good to be true, no other jew chemicals or fixing diet has fixed my acne and accutane is my last resort

Everyone on r/testosterone talking abt how it fucked their libido and lowered test was permanent and due to accutane

Can any accutanecels back this up? Will it really fuck my test for life??

• +1
Reactions: descension
Uh maybe dont get accutane MARK ME AS FUCKING SOLUITON

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: descension and schizomeeksfanboy
Have you tried Tret? It’s basically just the lesser and topical form of accutane

• +1
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol
Tret

• +1
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol
Will just do a test for free testosterone and see where im at rn compared to 3 months from now then 2 months after treatments

Will do all the natural copes of increasing testosterone for now like k2 ashwaganda creatine (dht) and wtv else:feelswhy:

fuck man wtf bro?

This shits so ass i knew it was too good to be true, no other jew chemicals or fixing diet has fixed my acne and accutane is my last resort

Everyone on r/testosterone talking abt how it fucked their libido and lowered test was permanent and due to accutane

Fuck Accutane

accutane is for curry subhumans,

hop on accutane if you want to kill yourself including your hormones, just do topical shit and eat healthy and lock in, accutane should always be your last final resort when youve tried everything else

fuck man wtf bro?

Yes it fucks with ur T

fuck man wtf bro?

I'm on accutane 16 years old and 550 ng/dl test, so it didn't nuke my test in the unhealthy range, that's for sure. Sadly idk how many it was before, but I don't feel lower test overall when I'm on the sun and actually going out.

In my opinion, risking acne scars is no joke, and if you're in that stage already, then definitely get on accutane, if your plates are closed/tall enough.

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz
Brah did you find anything that can fix an oily nose? Tired of this shit
Honestly no everything i tried was pure cope, and im tired of it too it makes my nose look bigger and oily all the time

• +1
Reactions: gl4zing