Apparently everything in daily life is harmful for you

gigaslayer

gigaslayer

Gold
I don’t know if it’s just conspiracy shit or the jews literally run every facet of our life…

Apparently receipts legitimately have harmful chemicals on them, most store foods, tap water, just everyday normal shit you never would’ve thought could affect you has some kind of microscopic jewish bacteria/compounds that affect you biologically over a long period of time. I thought it was a meme at first of schizos just being paranoid of CIA intervention in their pasta but it seems legit.

Can someone blackpill me on all of this shit? How much of it is paranoia and how much is actually a cause of concern?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 14262 and aspiringexcel
It’s eugenics. Only the genetically superior people get away with consuming harmful chemicals, while the genetically inferior losers will die or get infertile because their body isn’t strong enough to handle it

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, autistic_tendencies and aspiringexcel
It’s eugenics. Only the genetically superior people get away with consuming harmful chemicals, while the genetically inferior losers will die or get infertile because their body isn’t strong enough to handle it
And albanians will be the superior ones obviously

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
I don’t know if it’s just conspiracy shit or the jews literally run every facet of our life…

Apparently receipts legitimately have harmful chemicals on them, most store foods, tap water, just everyday normal shit you never would’ve thought could affect you has some kind of microscopic jewish bacteria/compounds that affect you biologically over a long period of time. I thought it was a meme at first of schizos just being paranoid of CIA intervention in their pasta but it seems legit.

Can someone blackpill me on all of this shit? How much of it is paranoia and how much is actually a cause of concern?
Again...the jews don't run anything. It is the elites. It just so happens there are more jews who are elites.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and horizontallytall
Again...the jews don't run anything. It is the elites. It just so happens there are more jews who are elites.
You speak like a jewish agent

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
You speak like a jewish agent
Bro I'm half jew. There's no such thing as the secret Jewish cult against white people or whatever. It is our stupid politicians.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and horizontallytall
@Skywalker Still following me around like a little puppy huh

safe for work puppy GIF

• JFL
Reactions: gigaslayer
Life is a serial killer