Apparently i was wrong about that MTN in my class

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
He didnt fuck her. I eavesdropped on her convos and it seems like they dont as much contact as i thought. They arent close lately either

This isnt good for me, i thought she was an easy whore, turns out she is HTN+ ONLY. Over for my LTN ass, i truly dont stand a chance once again.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Klasik01
I thought I had a chance just because we were in the same looksmatch, haha too naive. Women don't actually need boyfriends, they would only settle with a dude who is high value to them because it makes their boring ass life more interesting. Women would wait years for Chad or a rich man, it's over for us.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid and Alt Number 3
Getting joe goldberg vibes from you

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid and Alt Number 3
I thought I had a chance just because we were in the same looksmatch, haha too naive. Women don't actually need boyfriends, they would only settle with a dude who is high value to them because it makes their boring ass life more interesting. Women would wait years for Chad or a rich man.
so so brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
Cope, he pounded her ass and came deep inside her

• JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid
  • So Sad
Reactions: Klasik01
Getting joe goldberg vibes from you
i dont have a life so i just spy on others all the time.i wanted to install cameras in my old oneitis appartment to see her in the shower and coom

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme