Apparently my liver is permenantly damaged from alcohol its over

Jonnyboi

Jonnyboi

Platinum
I don't even drink ever anymore I just wrnt though a party phase as a teen and now the doctors is saying it's damaged and it's over. And it's causing me stomach problems and shit

And now I'm having flashbacks of drinking with friends and a guy said to me I'm gonna have liver problems when I'm older. Fucking over

Why did no one warn me about this stuff

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, try2beme, GlamourPursuer and 5 others
everyone warned you about that shit but it doesnt matter in a couple years ozempic will be able to fix it

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
On the brightside you're still alive

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
everyone warned you about that shit but it doesnt matter in a couple years ozempic will be able to fix it
Literally no one warned me. People said alcohol is safe

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alt Number 3, try2beme and onskibidi
I don't even drink ever anymore I just wrnt though a party phase as a teen and now the doctors is saying it's damaged and it's over. And it's causing me stomach problems and shit

And now I'm having flashbacks of drinking with friends and a guy said to me I'm gonna have liver problems when I'm older. Fucking over

How often were you drinking? How much would you drink on a night out?

I fear I may share your future.

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
How often were you drinking? How much would you drink on a night out?

I fear I may share your future.
Idk I think it might have been the nights I drank a lot and got blackouts

• So Sad
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan
a guy said to me I'm gonna have liver problems when I'm older. Fucking over

nigga someone did:feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: Jonnyboi
Yea 1 person but he didn't warn me he just said an observation and I didn't think it was srs
Lokey your fault i knew that shit was bad for you from like age 10

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Been an alcoholic for 6 years in adulthood and my liver is perfect health.

But I got tinnitus with hearing loss after going to a club without hearing protection just once in my fucking life.

Conclusion: ur body was prob predisposed to this shit and you couldnt have known

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: exo, Sprinkles, cooldude1231 and 1 other person
alcohol is safe, if you aren't a subhuman

Literally no one warned me. People said alcohol is safe
IMG 6987

If you only drank like once to twice a week, then your liver can’t be that damaged from it. You probably drink a lot of Soda, which is also poison for the liver (most people don’t know that), I know someone who never drank water, only soda, such as coke, Fanta, sprite and the doctor told him he had the liver of a 50 year old (he was 20) it was due to the excessive consumption of soda

• +1
Reactions: nofap, |Daddy_Zygos| and Yliaster

Have you been experiencing any Stomach problems soo far?

What's exactly bad about it?

Eat raw liver for liver and raw brain for PTSD

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3