Apparently my wife had literal gangbangs where she was the only girl

All redditors should get killed

Apparently my wife had literal gangbangs where she was the only girl

I (30M) have been married to my wife (F22) for 1 and a half years. She's pregnant with our first and I just can't wait to start our family together.

Recently the topic of past sexual histories came up. I was a late bloomer, and have a very low body count. I didn't really do the casual sex thing. I feel like sex is an incredibly personal thing, and being that vulnerable with another person is a big step in my mind. I struggle to get *that* close to people, so when we get to that stage, that's a huge deal for me.

So I guess I'm struggling with my wife's contribution to the discussion. We'd never really talked about it because I always thought that sexual history doesn't matter, and she's STD free. But apparently she went through a phase after breaking out of her super conservative parents home. Twice during that year she went to one of her school guy-friends' houses and let 8 guys have sex with her all at once. She didn't want to get too graphic but the impression she gave me was that there wasn't really a whole lot of boundaries on what exactly was done, with whom, and where everything went...

To get this off my chest... this fucking sucks and I wish I never knew about it. I think I might know one or two of the guys who were there too. At least I suspect it but I can't ask her that question because I don't want to hear one of the possible answers.
Damm bro I feel bad for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back