apparently the blonde guy mogs me 🤷🏽‍♂️

it’s my head that’s small isn’t it😔😔
Compared to mine yes. JK not really but no the other guy fawk im unhappy abt how i look as is couldnt imagine being that guy.. Never introduce him to the BP just better that way for his mental health

Compared to mine yes. JK not really but no the other guy fawk im unhappy abt how i look as is couldnt imagine being that guy.. Never introduce him to the BP just better that way for his mental health
He’s already on .org that’s where I found his delusional ass 😂 he thinks he’s Low CL and thinks he Mogs me, I’m known on here for having no ego and even I had to embarrass this guy

i said correct me if i’m wrong in my post dawg also i also said i have better appeal you def have better psl then me bro

Attachments

• IMG_9443.jpeg
    IMG_9443.jpeg
    1,002.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
i said correct me if i’m wrong in my post dawg also i also said i have better appeal you def have better psl then me bro
bro in a perfect world u would have better appeal, just not this one

He’s already on .org that’s where I found his delusional ass 😂 he thinks he’s Low CL and thinks he Mogs me, I’m known on here for having no ego and even I had to embarrass this guy
i don’t if you look at my other posts i said i was mtn but alr

y

i am being fr it’s the lighting look at my other pics dawg your jaw is way more assymetical then mine
yeah I seen ur other pics bro, my jaw ain’t perfect but it’s nowhere near as assymetrical, if u were as better looking than me as u thought why would everyone say I mog???