@Apparition is Chad, no kidding. Photo proof!

Art of Pattinson

Art of Pattinson

Silver
I saw his photo where he finished his studies, so I knew he looked decent - htn, but lol, I just saw this now, and he looks way better:feelsahh:. He's a real macho, unlike the others. You know that 30y guy teaching pickup and calling himself Chadlite?:feelswhat::feelshaha: @PsychoDsk , I think. He's not even worthy of kissing his feet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, Apparition, 5'7 zoomer and 10 others
@deadstock @Darkeningstar @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @shia.jihadist @Primalsplit @humanoidsub7 @Elias de God

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Primalsplit, truthhurts and 3 others
He practices witchcraft tho I heard..

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, 5'7 zoomer, Primalsplit and 2 others
Chad is a big word, but he is not ugly, he just has a teddy bear face. Anyway, I already knew what he looked like.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Apparition, 5'7 zoomer, Primalsplit and 4 others
Water

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Art of Pattinson and truthhurts
Chad in Bangkok

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ascеnd, mr007, Primalsplit and 2 others
we are really calling innervoid chad now?:lul: state of this forum

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 88772, mr007, Primalsplit and 1 other person
Soft chadlite, he has no business being in here looking like that

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ascеnd, Diarrhoea, deadstock and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: blackpilleditalian, Primalsplit and Art of Pattinson
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noonespecial, SoundnVision, Primalsplit and 2 others
If hes Chadlite im Gigachad.

But he never was ugly hes just a giga cuck.
Face it he's textbook lower chadlite if this was posted in 2019 nobody would disagree, it's just that psl inflation has caused people to think that this is now mtn

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd, Blond3cel, deadstock and 1 other person
high mtn / low htn

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Klasik616 and PlayersGetPlayed
Face it he's textbook lower chadlite if this was posted in 2019 nobody would disagree, it's just that psl inflation has caused people to think that this is now mtn

Insane Copium.

Chadlite is very rare buddy its not something you see on a daily basis.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision, Primalsplit, Art of Pattinson and 1 other person
People were calling him htn in 2020

3497508_1688115561831.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 88772, Apparition, Art of Pattinson and 1 other person
I saw his photo where he finished his studies, so I knew he looked decent - htn, but lol, I just saw this now, and he looks way better:feelsahh:. He's a real macho, unlike the others. You know that 30y guy teaching pickup and calling himself Chadlite?:feelswhat::feelshaha: @PsychoDsk , I think. He's not even worthy of kissing his feet

View attachment 3137167
Chad in a Cambodian psych ward

• WTF
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
Lol. Everyone knows what he looks like by now. It really goes to show if you have a massive failo in any area, you are doomed to be a turbo-incel. (His failo being massive emotional issues/autism)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Apparition, deadstock and Art of Pattinson
Definitely Non NT, High MTN when lean.
He's almost 30 and still acts like a teenager towards women.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: noonespecial, Primalsplit and Art of Pattinson
He is giga high iq he have 3 degrees in physics while you incels rot he is making time machine in his basement

Why’s bro involving me into this crap

• +1
Reactions: omnilegent
@Apparition just fucking lol at you looking like that and being obsessed with some mumbai becky :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 88772, Apparition and Art of Pattinson
He’s conventionally good looking by all accounts. The middle schoolers here can’t rate for shit. You can clearly tell he’s autistic from his posts, which is the reason he is incel. His looks are not the reason for 99% of the shit he complains about.

• Love it
@Apparition just fucking lol at you looking like that and being obsessed with some mumbai becky :lul:
oh so she is a becky now? looks like her rating keeps getting higher? what happened?

• JFL
People were calling him htn in 2020
capped to incel due to eye area lol. best i could do was being a simp for my old itis who also had a death tier eye area

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and deadstock
oh so she is a becky now? looks like her rating keeps getting higher? what happened?
shes not deformed so she cant be subhuman

also is that actually you in the picture

• +1

View attachment 3137167
@PsychoDsk isnt 30 hes fucking 19 LMAO

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR and Art of Pattinson
It really goes to show if you have a massive failo in any area, you are doomed to be a turbo-incel. (His failo being massive emotional issues/autism)
its the abused dog eye area. personality doesnt matter at all lol. women assign a role to you based on your face and if you try to escape that role, well, you know what they can do.

View attachment 3137167
:lul::lul::lul:This nigga with asymmetrical face big ass eyes shittg scleral exposure
Cathal tilt is shit
Nose looks like dick
Jaw muscles are close to none:lul::lul:
Is now getting chadtag here :lul::lul::lul: What a cope

• WTF
@PsychoDsk isnt 30 hes fucking 19 LMAO
Damn, I guess I got it mixed up, I wasn’t entirely sure. Do you have any ideas of who I was describing?

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
capped to incel due to eye area lol. best i could do was being a simp for my old itis who also had a death tier eye area
lol, You have an eye area that is attractive to women, feminine with a high level of trust

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Art of Pattinson