Appeal and harmony over everything

B

barretstoe

Iron
Ever wondered why when meeting people you instantly like some people more and some people less? Well, I think you know about halo effect. However, it isn't essentially about who looks better, it is about how likable your face is.

Ryan gosling is a giga slayer, he might not be the prettiest but everyone likes him(even without counting his fame halo he'd still be very charming). He has a bro face, a face you'd want to be friends with. His phenotype ideally matches with his features so he doesn't look inbred(some guys with his pheno actually do look this way, especially nordicks). On top of that his charisma is S tier considering his introvert personality. He's easily preferred by women over some better good looking guys for a long term relationship. It doesn't matter that his face is asymmetric, midface too long and eyes too close to each other with both short horizontal and vertical length. What matters is if he wouldn't have actor halo and basically was just a random guy he would:
- Get a job easier compared to other people
- Get friends with almost everyone he sees
- Because of his friends he would climb the career ladder faster
- Have 2 beautiful children in american house in LA and living american dream.

This forum regularly jerks off to psl gods like Sean o pry, Jordan Barrett, Drago. But you forget one thing, they don't look appealing. Sean o pry looks aspie(no offense), Jordan Barrett also looks acoustic (no offense), Drago looks scary and too masculine. This is why plastic surgery often makes things worse. Because even though you will get "better" features you might lose some crucial appeal. Look up anya taylor joy, Moriarty from the boys and etc.

The only true PSL(smv) god is Fransisco Lachowski. Perfect matching coloring, tall stature, high trust face with not overly sharp features. I consider him the most beautiful man across all the forum in terms of appeal and harmony. I would want to be friends with him and I also want to be him(lol). His pretty boy pheno beats every other to asgard and back. Chico gets with everything, he can be silly and sometimes even borderline stupid but one little smile and you already look over. Not to mention that his personality actually matches his looks. He is a kind and caring man, sometimes funny and a little silly.
I think most sane people here would match with his pheno more than other. Think about it, you are incel with a quiet and shy personality, would you rather look like drago or chico?
It is pathetic when man looking like drago acts like an incel and projects his estrogen into conversations.

The only times when looks are over appeal is when you want to fuck or when you have a leader personality.

Retards here will disagree.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Latinus and Ricky212
nah that shit long asl unc

Do not disrespect the trifecta of mogging that is Sean, Lord Barrett or Drago or I'll come and stretch your anus.
Anyways indeed your theory holds some truth.

• JFL
Reactions: cadee
OP discovered ratios

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
The only true PSL(smv) god is Fransisco Lachowski. Perfect matching coloring, tall stature, high trust face with not overly sharp features. I consider him the most beautiful man across all the forum in terms of appeal and harmony. I would want to be friends with him and I also want to be him(lol). His pretty boy pheno beats every other to asgard and back. Chico gets with everything, he can be silly and sometimes even borderline stupid but one little smile and you already look over. Not to mention that his personality actually matches his looks. He is a kind and caring man, sometimes funny and a little silly.
holy glaze

Ever wondered why when meeting people you instantly like some people more and some people less? Well, I think you know about halo effect. However, it isn't essentially about who looks better, it is about how likable your face is.

Ryan gosling is a giga slayer, he might not be the prettiest but everyone likes him(even without counting his fame halo he'd still be very charming). He has a bro face, a face you'd want to be friends with. His phenotype ideally matches with his features so he doesn't look inbred(some guys with his pheno actually do look this way, especially nordicks). On top of that his charisma is S tier considering his introvert personality. He's easily preferred by women over some better good looking guys for a long term relationship. It doesn't matter that his face is asymmetric, midface too long and eyes too close to each other with both short horizontal and vertical length. What matters is if he wouldn't have actor halo and basically was just a random guy he would:
- Get a job easier compared to other people
- Get friends with almost everyone he sees
- Because of his friends he would climb the career ladder faster
- Have 2 beautiful children in american house in LA and living american dream.

This forum regularly jerks off to psl gods like Sean o pry, Jordan Barrett, Drago. But you forget one thing, they don't look appealing. Sean o pry looks aspie(no offense), Jordan Barrett also looks acoustic (no offense), Drago looks scary and too masculine. This is why plastic surgery often makes things worse. Because even though you will get "better" features you might lose some crucial appeal. Look up anya taylor joy, Moriarty from the boys and etc.

I think most sane people here would match with his pheno more than other. Think about it, you are incel with a quiet and shy personality, would you rather look like drago or chico?
It is pathetic when man looking like drago acts like an incel and projects his estrogen into conversations.

The only times when looks are over appeal is when you want to fuck or when you have a leader personality.

Retards here will disagree.

View attachment 2849531View attachment 2849532
"retarda here will disagree" yeah sure because your opinion is the holy grail or what gtfo fag

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss