Appeal “ gods “

try2beme

try2beme

Kraken
These are more important than psl god

Keep autistically jacking off to molested victims in the fashion industry while others learn realistic ways to get bitches. Ur hardmaxxed face needs appeal

IMG 3614

IMG 3613

IMG 3615

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, maxxmclooks, smallman and 12 others
That’s the easiest part though

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Only Barrett, Hernan, and Opry have shit appeal. The rest of the psl gods mog

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Costcosuperstore, whitegymcel88 and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, smallman, LooksThinker and 3 others
Till this day Vinnie lives rent free in this forum's head LOOOL

There are legit users here who say he's MTN :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Meanwhile has Millions of women of all ages thirsting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melly, Ryldoo IS COPING, Kazey and 8 others
They have appeal but ye theyre expired and not relatable at all for us

• +1
Reactions: smallman, Yliaster and murdah

There are legit users here who say he's MTN :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That dude is a gigachad, users here are copying. I’ve seen users call Zario Bolanos an MTN.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Yliaster

They also rate themselves MTN.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, smallman, Deleted member 41749 and 2 others
They have appeal but ye theyre expired and not relatable at all for us
yeah guys like vinnie hacker, notej, nash is the look young guys should go instead of worshipping someone like barrett who has little to no appeal

• +1
Reactions: ethnic_cell, amokzy, Yliaster and 1 other person
I would rather be vinnie than a lot of psl gods ngl
because vinnie is actually cool as hell eventhough he is a social media nigga no glaze but thats the effect of appeal

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, smallman and murdah
@emeraldglass @Michael Myers @Sny

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, smallman and murdah
This website needs a rebrand and a new rating system, PSL simply doesn’t correlate to irl appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Costcosuperstore, Yliaster and 1 other person
  • +1
They all have good appeal, even barrett is a slayer in his own right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and try2beme
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, HeightPilledum, Xangsane and 3 others
I have noticed a pattern, alll the appeal moggers with jb popularity has big thick and medium wide lips

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster, try2beme and murdah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, murdah and try2beme
whatever
5'11 is unacceptable when 6'3 (in shoes) is gonna be avg in 3 years
5’11 is acceptable if u look like vinnie lol

• +1

Attachments

• 3244060_Copy_of_Copy_of_Untitled_presentation (1).pdf
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj
5’11 is acceptable if u look like vinnie lol
his frame is also not good
I would agree if he had the same frame as @forevergymcelling

• JFL
That doesn’t mean shit, angles and lens distortion exists. Also that was made by curlyheadjames whos a retard

• JFL
Reactions: FBl
Vinnie is easily 5’10 at least, he claims 6’ though.

• +1
That doesn’t mean shit, angles and lens distortion exists. Also that was made by curlyheadjames whos a retard

Keep coping

• +1
vinnie is peak female gaze, he mogs every single org psl chad, he must have a legion of foids working for him just perfecting his female appeal jfl even his pictures are female gaze maxxed insane tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
he doesnt, go back to tiktok
show a picture of vinnie hacker and any org psl chad to a foid and they will pick vinnie 100% of the time. i showed a pic of hexum to my foid friend and she said he was gl but he wasnt her type, i showed her a pic of vinnie and she went feral

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Yliaster

isnt that with every guy thats considered attractive by women here hes consantly shit on

I have noticed a pattern, alll the appeal moggers with jb popularity has big thick and medium wide lips
Injections

• +1
Reactions: FBl
show a picture of vinnie hacker and any org psl chad to a foid and they will pick vinnie 100% of the time. i showed a pic of hexum to my foid friend and she said he was gl but he wasnt her type, i showed her a pic of vinnie and she went feral
Why the fuck
Over for hexum like wtf why

they know him and he has status + you probably showed his selfies + she was probably young. this is how vinnie looks in candids
Tiktok star vinnie hacker

hes gl but not some unmoggable gigachad. hes a shorter and less gl version of ashton kutcher

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Why the fuck
Over for hexum like wtf why
hes too robust and looks too perfect, but he definitely has insane appeal to older women

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Xangsane
they know him and he has status + you probably showed his selfies + she was probably young. this is how vinnie looks in candids
View attachment 2885350

hes gl but not some unmoggable gigachad. hes a shorter and less gl version of ashton kutcher
status doesnt really matter because i could easily show her ashton kutcher who she doesnt know and she would come to the same conclusion.

and shes 18 obviously, female hormones change as they age and they become more attracted to robust men like hexum, vinnie wouldnt appeal to a 35 year old roastie but why would that matter, you should only be going for <22 when you're in ur 20s

then when u eventually settle down u will age with ur jb wife and the masculinisation of ur face and increased robustness will be in line with the hormonal changes ur wife will go through ensuring shes always attracted to u, brad pitt is the best example of optimal aging

Last edited:
  • +1
Wdym looks too perfect
he has no visible failos and looks like he was crafted from marble by arno breker, a lot of foids find that off putting

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Xangsane