"appeal to nature fallacy"

D

Deleted member 31457

Worship Nature
Nature is the programming of this reality. Nature is a synonym of reality pretty much.

'your using an appeal to reality fallacy' is what they're really saying

It doesn't make sense anyway. How tf can listening to your natural senses be a fallacy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: slayer69, WeiWei, SubhumanCurrycel and 5 others
Just live like an animal theory.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, Lmao, Deleted member 18522 and 4 others
kinda legit bc i attempted to strangle a guy (i got like a quarter way through XD) who kicked my ball into the lake and somehow he and other people started respecting me more afterwards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, Primalsplit, IhateDentists and 3 others
Nature is the programming of this reality. Nature is a synonym of reality pretty much.

'your using an appeal to reality fallacy' is what they're really saying

It doesn't make sense anyway. How tf can listening to your natural senses be a fallacy
because senses are subjective

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
kinda legit bc i attempted to strangle a guy (i got like a quarter way through XD) who kicked my ball into the lake and somehow he and other people started respecting me more afterwards
Got nothing to do with what I said but ok

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 23558
Got nothing to do with what I said but ok
fighting people in a murderous fashion appeals to ppl bc it is normal in nature?

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
We are animals
We are above animals, with religion, culture and society.

We are in a class of our own. It's nature to be a streetshitter so why don't you go defecate on the streets?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
We are above animals, with religion, culture and society.

We are in a class of our own. It's nature to be a streetshitter so why don't you go defecate on the streets?
What's wrong with defecating on the streets

We are below animals with religion culture and society. Anything man-made doesn't exist and is meaningless. Society is a synonym of slavery. We are slaves. Religion is complete and utter slavery. Invented by slave rulers to brainwash the slaves into staying enslaved

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 50702, IhateDentists and Deleted member 23558
Nature is the combination of laws and commandments that govern how the world naturally operates, while reality is the objective truth of things. Although nature and reality are linked, they are not the same thing, they are not two sides of the same coin. Our senses can deceive or be heightened. Depending on the situation and context, if you rely solely on your senses, you can make a mistake and draw inaccurate conclusions. That's why it's wisest to complement your feelings with additional information and logical reasoning to have a clearer understanding of reality

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
What's wrong with defecating on the streets

We are below animals with religion culture and society. Anything man-made doesn't exist and is meaningless. Society is a synonym of slavery. We are slaves. Religion is complete and utter slavery. Invented by slave rulers to brainwash the slaves into staying enslaved
Secular materialism has fried your brain and actual human nature.

what you just said, that " Senses are the closest thing there are to objective. "
If you eat something natural and it tastes good then it's good for you. If you eat something and it tastes bad then you know it's bad for you

If you eat something natural and it tastes good then it's good for you. If you eat something and it tastes bad then you know it's bad for you
that doesn't explain anything. how are senses objective between individuals?

Nature is the combination of laws and commandments that govern how the world naturally operates, while reality is the objective truth of things
What's the difference

We all live in the same reality under the same programming
so you're claiming that everyone processes and experiences things the same, is that correct?

Just take philosophy 101 and come back
Philosophy is a man made belief system for slaves

Your senses aren't based on beliefs, that's why they can't be subjective

What's the difference
Nature is the set of laws and commandments that govern how the world functions naturally, while reality is the sum of everything that is true or exists within a system. Nature provides an explanation of that reality, but does not encompass it entirely. For example, there are aspects of reality that are not natural, such as human creations, illusions, or fictions. Trusting your natural senses is not foolish, but it is also insufficient to grasp the whole truth. Reality is more complex and diverse than nature and requires critical and astute analysis to comprehend it

how is nature reality when its merely human perceptiom?

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
how is nature reality when its merely human perceptiom?
Nature is a synonym of reality in my opinion. Nature and reality are just man-made words so you may have a different definition in your head of the two words and therefore disagree.

Everything that you feel with your natural senses is your reality.

Nature is reality in that our bodies are designed to live in nature. Not this slavery that we currently live in where we have to constantly repress our natural urges.

So I should eat McDonalds and chocolate the entire day

Naturally yes
and how do you plan on proving that? without "just trust me bro". i've observed the contrary, people don't experience what I experience most of the time, normies.

Not this slavery that we currently live in where we have to constantly repress our natural urges.
if it wasnt for this slavery a stronger male would ahve killed you rn

That's an example of what i meant with what I was saying b4. You sense someone's looks with your natural senses. Everyone objectively agrees that Brad Pitt is more attractive than blackops2cel

So what if you don't like the taste of any natural food
Probably impossible but if so then you're senses are being deceived by severe mental/physical illness

Probably impossible but if so then you're senses are being deceived by severe mental/physical illness
So you shouldn't blindly trust your mind then when it can be clouded my mental illness?

another fake philosopher what a gay thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
That's an example of what i meant with what I was saying b4. You sense someone's looks with your natural senses. Everyone objectively agrees that Brad Pitt is more attractive than blackops2cel
it was a joke. what about someone who is colorblind? their sense of sight is obviously different from the norm, how do you account for that? if our brain is what actually senses and makes sense of the world around us, wouldn't you think it'd be different for people with different neuron pathways altered through experience and genetics?

if it wasnt for this slavery a stronger male would ahve killed you rn
Is your point that slavery is a good thing because it means we're "safe"? Nature is the safest thing there is. A human dying of old age in their 70s in unheard of in nature.

Is your point that slavery is a good thing because it means we're "safe"? Nature is the safest thing there is. A human dying of old age in their 70s in unheard of in nature.
we experience aritficial nature rn

Scientists are slaves who follow man-made rules. They are some of the most mentally ill and close-minded people similar to doctors. Not a single study has been done on human consumption of blood. That's because they're brainwashed by morals and too disconnected from reality to even consider it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693