"appeal to nature fallacy"

It's often used in terms of moral arguments.

"It's fine to be a faggot because in nature homosexual acts occur"
"It's fine to rape because in the animal kingdom rape occurs"

it was a joke. what about someone who is colorblind? their sense of sight is obviously different from the norm, how do you account for that? if our brain is what actually senses and makes sense of the world around us, wouldn't you think it'd be different for people with different neuron pathways altered through experience and genetics?
When I say senses are objective I specifically mean the natural senses of a natural being. Being colour blind is unnatural

Scientists are slaves who follow man-made rules. They are some of the most mentally ill and close-minded people similar to doctors. Not a single study has been done on human consumption of blood. That's because they're brainwashed by morals and too disconnected from reality to even consider it.
How do you find out then whats healthy to eat and what isn't

It's often used in terms of moral arguments.

"It's fine to be a faggot because in nature homosexual acts occur"
"It's fine to rape because in the animal kingdom rape occurs"
Morals are man-made and don't exist.

And everything natural is fine because its reality.

When I say senses are objective I specifically mean the natural senses of a natural being. Being colour blind is unnatural
What is objectively natural? don't colorblind people/genetic mutations exist within nature?

How do you find out then whats healthy to eat and what isn't
Consume only what can be found in nature and listen to your natural senses

In nature you would inevitably find yourself eating raw meat and organs and drinking blood.

Consume only what can be found in nature and listen to your natural senses

In nature you would inevitably find yourself eating raw meat and organs and drinking blood.
I would probably drink water in nature

So many words to say you never got pussy

I believe in creation but I don't believe in any man-made religions
so you believe in divine spontaneous conception? how is that any more believable than evolution? at least there's proof of evolution existing.

so you believe in divine spontaneous conception? how is that any more believable than evolution? at least there's proof of evolution existing.
What's spontaneous conception

What proof is there of evolution?

What's spontaneous conception

What proof is there of evolution?
take the two word's definitions and combine them. fossil records and survival of the fittest.

take the two word's definitions and combine them. fossil records and survival of the fittest.
Never seen a fossil with my own eyes so can't comment on them

Everyone is more or less the same in nature amongst their group so one/some of em dying don't make a difference

Spontaneous conception is the conception and birth of a subsequent child, after the birth of a child conceived through in vitro fertilisation or other forms of assisted reproductive technology.

Never seen a fossil with my own eyes so can't comment on them

Everyone is more or less the same in nature amongst their group so one/some of em dying don't make a difference
so you're appealing to ignorance at this point lul.

Spontaneous conception is the conception and birth of a subsequent child, after the birth of a child conceived through in vitro fertilisation or other forms of assisted reproductive technology.
Spontaneous generation is a superseded scientific theory that held that living creatures could arise from nonliving matter and that such processes were commonplace and regular. (conception/generation are interchangeable in this case)

You got a peer reviewed source for that?
You can believe that there's no such thing as objective but your natural senses are the closest thing there is to objective

You can believe that there's no such thing as objective but your natural senses are the closest thing there is to objective
Can you link some articles to back up your claims?:soy: