Appetite increasing supplements?

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
My appetite is gigashit. It's a hassle getting even 2500 cals a day without feeling like shit. I need to gain some weight tbh.
Please drop names of supplements that can boost appetite. Herbal, non herbal whatever. Dont suggest mk677 i already know about that

mirtazapine if you have insomnia ( puts you to sleep instantly ) and depression, increases appetite in most people and is very cheap. its not a ssri so no side effects. best drug I have ever taken.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, Asteroidzz and Deleted member 15827
fix metabolism and hunger will come naturally

mirtazapine if you have insomnia ( puts you to sleep instantly ) and depression, increases appetite in most people and is very cheap. its not a ssri so no side effects. best drug I have ever taken.
how much dose to start with?

how much dose to start with?
15mg, and start experimenting with the dose not earlier than the first month. Take it 1 hour before sleep. 45mg is the max safe dose and after 30mg it starts working the best for depression and anxiety but may make you sleepy and groggy during the day. For an increased appetite you won't need that much in my experience though.

• +1
Reactions: Asteroidzz
15mg, and start experimenting with the dose not earlier than the first month. Take it 1 hour before sleep. 45mg is the max safe dose and after 30mg it starts working the best for depression and anxiety but may make you sleepy and groggy during the day. For an increased appetite you won't need that much in my experience though.
Thanks man , gotta hop off clonazepam before it fucks me up . I need it only for sleep so i guess 15 mg will be fine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
Don’t fall for the bulking meme, it’s so cope, biggest mistake ever.

only way for skinnycells to force feed themselves. Try to eat +500 calories surplus clean its fucking torture
Dirty bulk is gay though :feelshah:

I am aiming at 500 cal surplus with mini cuts every other month or so. It wont affect my face much. I am already quite lean and it wouldn't hurt to get to 15 percent bf and then cut again. 65 kg atm want to be 70 kg lean

Last edited:
You don't need to be hungry to eat, don't eat based on how you feel but based on how you need