Apple chooses Google to power AI

gooner23

gooner23

Kraken

Honestly a good bet, I think google has been disappointing with everything they have released, but if gemini 1.5 pro is as good as they say (HIGH CHANCE IT ISN'T CONSIDERING EVERY SINGLE PRODUCT THEY HAVE RELEASED HAS BEEN DOG SHIT DESPITE SUPPOSEDLY BREAKING BENCMARKS)

Gemini has shown to be heavily shielded from controversy making it almost a pain to use and so blatantly racist to white people which would be a good PR move for apple since they wont have the risk of anthropic or openai saying something terrible. I don't know if gemini can out do claudes jailbreak protection tho

holding both msft and google calls that expire in a month but will 100% sell googl if they release gemini 1.5 early like they did with 1.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

some cool features and examples of gemini 1.5

Everything Google has put out since the curry CEO came since 2016 has failed.

Google is running on the previous momentum, broken Legacy systems, and unlimited funding from satanic stock market

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and gooner23

Google is running on the previous momentum, broken Legacy systems, and unlimited funding from satanic stock market
as long as sundar has no control over deepmind i think they should be fine, their models are still heavily underrated and nerfed due to PR reasons. Just surprised apple didn't make their own ai. They're invested in anthropic and claude 3 is arguably the best model rn, i assume google is hiding something if apple chose them if not, then just business reasons.

Last edited:

OP wouldn’t know he is like 15 years old and can’t remember how good Google used to be. Google search was very accurate it was like an Artificial intelligence back in the early 2010s

OP wouldn’t know he is like 15 years old and can’t remember how good Google used to be. Google search was very accurate it was like an Artificial intelligence back in the early 2010s
I just said it is underrated please read above

as long as sundar has no control over deepmind i think they should be fine, their models are still heavily underrated and nerfed due to PR reasons. Just surprised apple didn't make their own ai. They're invested in anthropic and claude 3 is arguably the best model rn, i assume google is hiding something if apple chose them if not, then just business reasons.
Apple’s Siri is still dogshit after many years so combining the two companies track records doesn’t raise hopes.

They are both just Legacy Companies that are shells of the innovations they used to execute well.

Apple albeit has always made good hardware for top dollar.

purpose on anthropic was to be the safest model i think the ceos slogan was like always a step behind open ai and ai labs for safety
All bullshit marketing at the end of the day just spread your bets kiddo

Apple’s Siri is still dogshit after many years so combining the two companies track records doesn’t raise hopes.

They are both just Legacy Companies that are shells of the innovations they used to execute well.

Apple albeit has always made good hardware for top dollar.
i mean you can't really compare siri to current llms, siri was doomed to die and is primarily used by old people/people who aren't focused on one task. Google has subdivisions im talking specifically about what Deepmind and gemini adjacent teams do, they have a seperate ceo and do not have as much constraint on corporate as the rest of google although probably more than something like openai

All bullshit marketing at the end of the day just spread your bets kiddo
Have you used the 5 new claude models? have you used chatgpt 4 through the api could do it through poe.com ive sent like 1000s of messages to both for development purposes, both have their strengths. That devin demo IMO was pretty lame, but is a cool example of what a user should be sending to a chatbot. Could just use claudes context and creative writing to send to chatgpt but i think most people don't really realize that cause they only use these models through the website.

Maybe it is a fad, but i don't think nvidia is worth 2.2t for no reason, they release the next strongest model every 3 months it seems, imagine what these models can do in like a year. Even the figure ai demo was incredible

Have you used the 5 new claude models? have you used chatgpt 4 through the api could do it through poe.com ive sent like 1000s of messages to both for development purposes, both have their strengths. That devin demo IMO was pretty lame, but is a cool example of what a user should be sending to a chatbot. Could just use claudes context and creative writing to send to chatgpt but i think most people don't really realize that cause they only use these models through the website.

Maybe it is a fad, but i don't think nvidia is worth 2.2t for no reason, they release the next strongest model every 3 months it seems, imagine what these models can do in like a year. Even the figure ai demo was incredible
I didn’t mean AI™ was a fad, just that all the companies are bullshit marketing their brand of AI™ so just spread your bets across all the ones that interest you and don’t get attached to any

claude is better imo

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
claude is better imo
Claude™
IMG 0800

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65224

Users who are viewing this thread

Back