Application advice

E

ElliotRodgerZero

Iron
I applied to a place called Hozio, a digital marketing firm in New York, as a receptionist a few hours ago. I only have about 6 to 8 months of customer service experience from working as a cashier at dollar tree but my current field is web development with 4 years of experience and 9 years of experience in computer science including game development. Is it better if I call about the application I just completed or if I walk in and ask about it the next day?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lucifer X, Deleted member 5815 and UndiagnosedSchizo
sup elliot

hows life?? havent heard from you in a while

hows your family? dad? step mom?

is it true that you have a gf now??

write me back as soon as you can

sincerely, makeyousit..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and UndiagnosedSchizo
receptionist? if you arent a hot young woman or an old cunt with 2 decades of experience gl getting a job!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Master_Wanky, Deleted member 31155, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
I applied to a place called Hozio, a digital marketing firm in New York, as a receptionist a few hours ago. I only have about 6 to 8 months of customer service experience from working as a cashier at dollar tree but my current field is web development with 4 years of experience and 9 years of experience in computer science including game development. Is it better if I call about the application I just completed or if I walk in and ask about it the next day?
Volume is key, you should be applying to like 20 places a day minimum.

But your .org name is a disgusting pig name so I hope they deny every one of them

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
magick is real

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Why is a man trying to be a receptionist. Get a real non-effeminate job

guy with user ElliotRodgerZero wants to be a soyboy receptionist - gl getting the job bucko if you arent a hot young woman in her 20s
honestly you dont deserve lifefuel just rope now :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
I didn't know him, so I'd probably ask him the same questions I'd ask any other ghosts.
U didn’t talk to him on .is or discord?