Applied for welfare as a joke and got my first 200$ check in the mail

Daqirius

Daqirius

Kraken
so i applied for welfare a few months ago since im a broke uni student neet who leeches off of his rich parents and they sent me my first check in the mail im so happy rn :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 6’1cel and Deleted member 19766
You really did take the "Black" pill seriously huh?

• JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel, Deleted member 16369 and ChristianChad
so i applied for welfare a few months ago since im a broke uni student neet who leeches off of his rich parents and they sent me my first check in the mail im so happy rn :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:
How did you do it what state are you in, I’m tryna do something similar you can pm me if your worried abt doxxing yourself

How did you do it what state are you in, I’m tryna do something similar you can pm me if your worried abt doxxing yourself
I assume you live in the states, either way, i live in Canada where the welfare system is easy to exploit if you add a few half-truths in your application.

Lowkey kinda genius to apply ngl

I assume you live in the states, either way, i live in Canada where the welfare system is easy to exploit if you add a few half-truths in your application.
Oh ok and yeah I live in the states

• +1
Reactions: Daqirius