Applying corticosteroids to fix nostril shape

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

Ascend
U can see my subhuman nose he re I'm putting corticosteroids on the red area to change the nostril shape

Like this more benaish shape instead of this subhuman circle shape

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, i_love_roosters, EzikoIsHere and 1 other person
To answer this k will have to see whether red area is made of skin or cartilage
Covered by 0.5-2 mm skin which if thinned could make a huge difference

Will not work

• +1
Reactions: AySab
U can see my subhuman nose he re I'm putting corticosteroids on the red area to change the nostril shape
View attachment 2857686

View attachment 2857687
Like this more benaish shape instead of this subhuman circle shape
the continuous application of corticosteroids will thin the skin, not melt it away and remove the part of skin.
Coming from a nosecel and someone who does copious amount of research and procedures to change nose shape, thats not how noses work.
you’ll have to get botox (or a rhino) for your nose to change the nostril shape because it seems your nostrils is highly influenced by a active muscle.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Magnum Opus, weebcel and barettrealrx
the continuous application of corticosteroids will thin the skin, not melt it away and remove the part of skin.
Coming from a nosecel and someone who does copious amount of research and procedures to change nose shape, thats not how noses work.
you’ll have to get botox (or a rhino) for your nose to change the nostril shape because it seems your nostrils is highly influenced by a active muscle.
I am aware it just thins the skin I just want to get the skin there like at one point as thin as possible the skinner there is like 1 mm 0.5 mm of skin taken off is a big difference in terms of shape also about that active muscle can we train it or atrophy it in some way?

Last edited:
I am aware it just thins the skin I just want to get the skin there like at one point as thin as possible the skinner there is like 1 mm 0.5 mm of skin taken off is a big difference in terms of shape also about that active muscle can we train it or atrophy it in some way?
sorry, botox is the only way.
I’m currently going to DIY botox after I do the rest of my last 2 lipolysis injections (so one month time).
I definitely can release a thread on how to DIY botox after I preform it on myself if you’re interested.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Clavicular and barettrealrx
sorry, botox is the only way.
I’m currently going to DIY botox after I do the rest of my last 2 lipolysis injections (so one month time).
I definitely can release a thread on how to DIY botox after I preform it on myself if you’re interested.
Yessir

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Your trying to atrophy the skin ? Just cut it with a scalpel

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx