Applying for jobs is legit aids

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Every company now asking you to write personalized essays on why you want to be their slave

A 1 minute video?

Robert de niro lol

What how

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon, AscendingHero, fogdart and 22 others
"looks aren't important bro"

I'm sure they will hire the 5'2" indian janitor after seeing him in motion

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 19036 and 16 others
"looks aren't important bro"

I'm sure they will hire the 5'2" indian janitor after seeing him in motion
On one of the applications they asked for a photo upload and in brackets (optional)

I uploaded my best, most morphed Chad pic I could find

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon, IMZLEGEND, GRIID and 29 others
when I applied for mcdonalds I wrote : "didnt found any better job and I like flipping burgers" and then they proceeed to hire me cause they were that desperated jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, AscendingHero, BoneDensity and 9 others
my advice: lie
*own experience, above average in country salary for the first job

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, BoneDensity and forevergymcelling
my advice: lie
*own experiened, above average in country salary for the first job
I do this anyway, I nearly managed to get a 10k pay rise with only 8 months expereince

The only time high trust looks work in my favor

Funny GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 2729 and Chico Chicowski
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, AscendingHero, fogdart and 15 others
What shit jobs are making you fill out retard forms like this? When I was applying for banking jobs you would only get the video interview AFTER the resume stage, what HR monkey would read the shit from thousands of applicants before they even make the resume screen. UKcels are truly living in hell. No energy, no government, no jobs, and NO PUSSY

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, ColeMoney, AscendingHero and 7 others
What shit jobs are making you fill out retard forms like this? When I was applying for banking jobs you would only get the video interview AFTER the resume stage, what HR monkey would read the shit from thousands of applicants before they even make the resume screen. UKcels are truly living in hell. No energy, no government, no jobs, and NO PUSSY
Legit, I don't even bother applying to them anymore. Imagine doing all that for a 30k salary, you must be joking jfl

I only apply to ones where I can upload my resume and copy/paste my cover letter

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, nav_w1, Deleted member 22627 and 3 others
is cringe as fuck the entire process is humiliating and makes me feel like a cuck

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Clown Show, AscendingHero and 9 others
9:43 timestamped

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 22627, ascension and 4 others
Just write there: "Willing to work for free."
Watch then how companies will fight to get you. After you're hired you can then renegotiate the terms, tell them you need money for an emergency(your cat or mom is sick or something).

Yea its a cucked scam process. This bullshit that they desperately need highly skilled people is bullshit. In my country people get PhDs (no, not in philosophy or some bullshit) and then have to learn something entirely different because noone wants them. The entire process of applying is like dating you have to jump through a million filters only to get ghosted in the end just LOL. And even if you get the job the government will take half of your shit away meanwhile the companies make billion euros of profit every year oh and if they fuck up and go bancrupt the government (you) will pay to save those companies.

In 2022 WORKING is a SCAM

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, IMZLEGEND, fogdart and 4 others
On one of the applications they asked for a photo upload and in brackets (optional)

I uploaded my best, most morphed Chad pic I could find

View attachment 1925633
I try to keep my morphs somewhat realistic, otherwise the disparity will be too large for the in person interview

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Lol for one of the jobs I applied for you had to do a "game-based assessment" with shitty games like this:

There were 10 in total, obviously I failed.

• JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Solidcoin, Prettyboy and 2 others
tell me about it

What are your qualifications anyway. As ur in London and if you studied Classics at Oxford work for the Civil service🤣 maybe you’ll be a Permanent Secretary someday
I studied Business at a shit uni

Joe biden head shake

Back then I had 0 drive or ambition because of inceldom. I spent all my time and effort trying to escape it. Now I'm paying the price

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Prettyboy, ascension and 1 other person
honestly you have no chances with a bachelor in London and little work experience. it might be over, time to gymcel at the construction site

• +1
honestly you have no chances with a bachelor in London and little work experience. it might be over, time to gymcel at the construction site
Cope, my first job out of uni paid me 8k more than the national average for my age group plus £500 every month bonus

2679398 1641377763471

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart and the BULL

Depends what you study tbh and you can get lucky. I managed to land an apprenticeship at a top finance firm despite not having a degree or even A-Levels :feelshmm:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and forevergymcelling
pre covid?? job market has gotten expontentially harder just like dating market
Yeah 2019

We'll see tbh I fucking hope not

It took me ages to get that job, I refuse to work a shit job for pennies

• So Sad
Reactions: the BULL
Depends what you study tbh and you can get lucky. I managed to land an apprenticeship at a top finance firm despite not having a degree or even A-Levels :feelshmm:
Getting the interview is all fucking luck tbh

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and ascension
Yeah 2019

We'll see tbh I fucking hope not

It took me ages to get that job, I refuse to work a shit job for pennies
even construction jobs are a dream nowadays, black immigrants are going to do them for half the pay. it's over

• +1
murica??

even construction jobs are a dream nowadays, black immigrants are going to do them for half the pay. it's over
i literally cannot compete with these immigrants
im a student and i need a shitty part time job so i can actually eat food and all these abdis, ngubus and pajeet singhs are willing to do double my hours for half my pay

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, the BULL and forevergymcelling
I had to do a video last time I got a decent IT job. This is going back about 6 years.

Every company now asking you to write personalized essays on why you want to be their slave

View attachment 1925622

A 1 minute video?

View attachment 1925623

View attachment 1925624

View attachment 1925625

Ugh. Careful. That 'add one-minute video' part is sounding like the beginning of Hostel 4 - E-commerce. So the videos are sent to a group of wealthy fucks who bids on each applicant. Finally, you'll receive a "you're hired!" email including an airliner ticket to some shithole town. Ugh. Be sure to have your running shoes on.

Kike companies and their egos are out of control. It's done like this so they can stroke their cocks at you basically begging them for a job like a good little subservient goy. Why the fuck would anyone want a job? Because they want to get paid. They know that but they basically want you to grovel "hurr durr I love dis shieet I see myself working here forevAAA, eating goyslop and being a code monkey is my lifelong dream"

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, ColeMoney, The_God and 1 other person