If you work a 9-5, you are a slave. And here is how to fix it...

you are still wageslaving? But it doesn't feel that bad doesn't it that's my point. Id rather work hard towards learning a high income skill and work remotely for 100k and up. Its a reliable source of income.

Good for you for at least having job, but most people with this mentality are broke for years with no results.
Reliable? It's not reliable if it depends solely on you. What if you get sick? What if you suffer an acident? If you automate a business you lower the risk of depending only on yourself - which is risky as fuck. You leverage people and resources to build a safe life.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Jonnyboi
Not this fucking kids with 10k online on autopilot. Which online guru are you worshipping? And who fucking picked this number? Why 10k and not 9k or 11k? There is inflation, but somehow this magical number by online gurus is consistently 10k starting from like 2018, do you guys math at least sometimes? You dont even know the rent and how much toilet paper costs cuz your mom wipes your ass yet you fucking know the number 10k.

Business online autopilot run by employees 🤓:forcedsmile:.
Tell that anybody who actually created something.

You are a fucking clown
You are so skeptical and confrontational with such a slave mentality that you can't conceive a life being anything but a slave. The richest people in the world don't rely on their own hustle to live, they leverage and outsource people or resources to profit. Of course you have to put the work in initially, but with the right business model you won't have to ever work for real again in your life. But your dummy ass mind can't consider that. Go wageslave, go suck your boss dick everyday and rot forever.

• +1
Online business making 10k per month on autopilot ran by employees + move to Thailand and live in luxury
This isn’t very achievable though, 10k a month from one online income?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
You are so skeptical and confrontational with such a slave mentality that you can't conceive a life being anything but a slave. The richest people in the world don't rely on their own hustle to live, they leverage and outsource people or resources to profit. Of course you have to put the work in initially, but with the right business model you won't have to ever work for real again in your life. But your dummy ass mind can't consider that. Go wageslave, go suck your boss dick everyday and rot forever.
10k a month from an online business is pretty audacious

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and danielmoss
10k is a little. There's people making thousands per month and even millions. Go look it up.
but the majority people who have tried this don’t make nearly that much, this guy’s plan is so void of details, he gave so many examples for slave vs prosperous life but his plan was just the end result

• +1
but the majority people who have tried this don’t make nearly that much, this guy’s plan is so void of details, he gave so many examples for slave vs prosperous life but his plan was just the end result
The majority of people are mediocre, have zero work ethic or consistency in anything they do. OF COURSE THEY WILL FUCKING FAIL! Those that stick around and grind long enough always get the outcome.

• +1
Reliable? It's not reliable if it depends solely on you. What if you get sick? What if you suffer an acident? If you automate a business you lower the risk of depending only on yourself - which is risky as fuck. You leverage people and resources to build a safe life.
where is your automated business

• +1
The majority of people are mediocre, have zero work ethic or consistency in anything they do. OF COURSE THEY WILL FUCKING FAIL! Those that stick around and grind long enough always get the outcome.
So many entrepreneurs already have some capital to start, it’s not just grinding and trying there is even a genetic component of IQ and how competent someone is to be able to run a successful business. I know bill gates and Elon musk are ultra successful and at a level probably no one on this forum will reach, but they didn’t start from nothing their parents already put the in the environment and had the resources for them to succeed. A guy at my church has been grinding for four years and his company still makes nothing

• +1
narcy ASF

2024: I'm on my grind bro you'll see
2026: I'm on my grind bro you'll see I'm not a slave
2030: Im on government assistance and my wife left me since I don't contribute anything and am fucking useless

This is the future of 95% of the the iman gazi/tate/guru kids

Again no profits no opinion

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Roge
So many entrepreneurs already have some capital to start, it’s not just grinding and trying there is even a genetic component of IQ and how competent someone is to be able to run a successful business. I know bill gates and Elon musk are ultra successful and at a level probably no one on this forum will reach, but they didn’t start from nothing their parents already put the in the environment and had the resources for them to succeed. A guy at my church has been grinding for four years and his company still makes nothing
There's a lot of people who came from nothing and made millions. You just prefer to look at those who where well off when they started. You are self fulfilling your prophecy.

• +1
narcy ASF

2024: I'm on my grind bro you'll see
2026: I'm on my grind bro you'll see I'm not a slave
2030: Im on government assistance and my wife left me since I don't contribute anything and am fucking useless

This is the future of 95% of the the iman gazi/tate/guru kids

Again no profits no opinion
I don't worship none of these guys. I am my own person. I've actually quit my job and I am well off living with my online business. I am having profit already. The next step is grow, which takes time and effort. But eventually I will get there. You are so skeptical it's ridiculous. What do you suggest me to do? Get a fucking job and slave the rest of my life? What a joke.

• +1
your face when you see it cant happen because muh online business is not enough, if u are not lucky you cant do it
nepotism rules the world :cry:

• +1
I don't worship none of these guys. I am my own person. I've actually quit my job and I am well off living with my online business. I am having profit already. The next step is grow, which takes time and effort. But eventually I will get there. You are so skeptical it's ridiculous. What do you suggest me to do? Get a fucking job and slave the rest of my life? What a joke.

You clearly watch online gurus:
10k is a little. There's people making thousands per month and even millions. Go look it up.

You are also super narcissistic and it would be funny to see when life actually hits you hard and humbles you just like the thousands of other men that go down this path.

You cant call people slaves when their salaries are 10x higher than your shitty online "business". Its ok to dream and work toward goals but you have to have a plan such as a skill to fall back on when the odds are against you.

Also i would like to hear what your online business plan is so I can poke holes into it.

• +1
Slavery =
- You work a 9-5
- You get 1-2 holidays per year
- You live in a shared apartment/flat
- You eat porridge, bread, seasonal vegetables, shit cuts of meat, rice
- You have boring practical slave clothes
- You have no high education

Not a slave =
- You don't work. You have a successful autopilot business. You own the means of production.
- You can go on holiday whenever you want
- You live in a luxury house/apartment to yourself
- You eat fresh meats, variety of fruits, veg, spices, pastries, sweets
- You wear expensive materials, tailored clothes, jewelry
- You spend your free time in leisure activities - hunting, jousting, attending balls, art performances
- You have higher education
- You speak multiple languages fluently
- Well versed in philosophy and the arts

Every single one of you here is a slave.

Including me.

But I am working towards my plan of becoming not a slave anymore.

And I recommend you do too.

Easily achievable in this modern era.

Online business making 10k per month on autopilot ran by employees + move to Thailand and live in luxury
So basically not a slave equals rich lifestyle

• +1
You don't even know what you are talking about loser. Also I've never mentioned my sources of income, but you imbecile somehow know everything :lul:.

You are just a bunch of losers who watch motivational youtube videos and dont do jack shit. What fucking mentality are you talking about. Show me the business model you've already applied and how much it grossed in q2 :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Just say It already basically rich lifestyle

• +1
You clearly watch online gurus:

You are also super narcissistic and it would be funny to see when life actually hits you hard and humbles you just like the thousands of other men that go down this path.

You cant call people slaves when their salaries are 10x higher than your shitty online "business". Its ok to dream and work toward goals but you have to have a plan such as a skill to fall back on when the odds are against you.

Also i would like to hear what your online business plan is so I can poke holes into it.
Exactly bro, did you saw his reply to me? This iman gadzhi kids are so fucking stupid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, danielmoss and nuisance
You are also super narcissistic
I am not narcissistic. I have the most confidence in myself, which you don't have.
it would be funny to see when life actually hits you hard and humbles you just like the thousands of other men that go down this path.
Life done hit me hard. I got a job. Wage slaved, left it and started my own business in the same area. Thrived. Started opening online businesses.
You cant call people slaves when their salaries are 10x higher than your shitty online "business"
I make more than these people and I have a way calmer life lol
have a plan such as a skill to fall back on when the odds are against you.
I have a skillset. I am fine on that.
Why would I tell you? You are skeptical as fuck. You can't fathom someone is actually living by their own standards and getting above average results.

• +1
I am not narcissistic. I have the most confidence in myself, which you don't have.

Life done hit me hard. I got a job. Wage slaved, left it and started my own business in the same area. Thrived. Started opening online businesses.

Why would I tell you? You are skeptical as fuck. You can't fathom someone is actually living by their own standards and getting above average results.

"The majority of people are mediocre" Yeah mhm totally not a narcissistic statement

You contradicted yourself because you said you just started the business, there is no way you are making more than "those people" because you would have said a more confident statement to my question about where is your business.

Nothing wrong with going for your dreams but when you enter Redpill guru fantasy land calling people slaves when your business is not even making enough money to live that's how you know you are narcissistic brainwashed and destined to fail.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, danielmoss and Roge

Go on with your applied business model and q2 report :lul:

I bet my gambling is more of a profitable business than your whole life :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
"The majority of people are mediocre" Yeah mhm totally not a narcissistic statement
Yeah, right... Most people are very goal oriented, focused and have an fantastic work ethic, right? Nah, most people are mediocre. That's a fact.

You contradicted yourself because you said you just started the business, there is no way you are making more than "those people" because you would have said a more confident statement to my question about where is your business.
Yes. Just started. My life changed in a span of months. I am making more than I ever did. Who cares though? I am just an internet stranger, huh? It's better for you to believe in what you do because if not it will ruin your whole view of life, work and money.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and NorwoodAscender
Go on with your applied business model and q2 report :lul:

I bet my gambling is more of a profitable business than your whole life :lul:
I bet you are right, bro. I bet you are rich as fuck. You probably make more money than me. JFL

• +1
@Jonnyboi @danielmoss you two losers should actually colab in your agency or saas shit or some shopify store that you are so passionately talking about. You are worth each other :lul:

• +1
I'm so glad these people exist. More slaves to work for us

• +1
There's a lot of people who came from nothing and made millions. You just prefer to look at those who where well off when they started. You are self fulfilling your prophecy.
It’s not that is just being realistic and looking at statistics, I’m still in high school

• +1
Reactions: danielmoss
It’s not that is just being realistic and looking at statistics, I’m still in high school
thats not even looking at statistics, if there were statistics 95% would fail

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
Do you rather settle for less then or try to build an exceptional life? You only got these two choices. Either you get a regular job and become a slave or you open your own business and live by your own standards.

Do you rather settle for less then or try to build an exceptional life? You only got these two choices. Either you get a regular job and become a slave or you open your own business and live by your own standards.
It’s not that easy though lol, I am going to become a radiologist

• +1
Wish you the best in life.
If I could build a business I would, that’s why I’m also venturing into software and comp sci, I’d be interested in cybersecurity work but I’m not sure yet what my plan is to build a business, I’m only a sophomore abt to turn 15

lets stop telling them our secret. let them be slaves

• +1
wtf are you gonna do all day without a job

wtf are you gonna do all day without a job
umm enjoy life? are you really that much of a slave that you have nothing else to do outside of being a slave? 🤣 @danielmoss come check out this slavepost

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling and danielmoss
Agree with the first part of most people being slaves but tf is journaling and earning rich nigga clothes have to do with not being a slave. You're a bigger slave if u need to buy expensive clothes to get validation from others jfl

umm enjoy life? are you really that much of a slave that you have nothing else to do outside of being a slave? 🤣 @danielmoss come check out this slavepost
Actually true, nigga just exist bruh and experience nature

All he knows is slaving JFL 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Jonnyboi
but how will you start an online business? Dropshipping and all the other ideas are impossible now and goodluck getting anything in freelancing lmao

• +1
Reactions: T50gandycel
but how will you start an online business? Dropshipping and all the other ideas are impossible now and goodluck getting anything in freelancing lmao
I already make 5k per month freelancing you fucking brokie

Everything you just said applies to you tho LOL

Slave mentality:
Works a job and maintains society

Not a slave:
Is a slavekeeper, gives out jobs and exploits people. Does nothing besides profit for himself

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi
without a job youre gonna get bored having nothing to do all day. eventually going on holidays and driving fast cars is gonna become boring. having a job brings purpose into your life and just because you have a job doesnt mean youre a slave the goal is to get a job you like not to have no job. very low iq response

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
without a job youre gonna get bored having nothing to do all day. eventually going on holidays and driving fast cars is gonna become boring. having a job brings purpose into your life and just because you have a job doesnt mean youre a slave the goal is to get a job you like not to have no job. very low iq response
Bahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahaha

Muhh slave :soy:

Either show your successful business profits or stfu

Probably watched 2-3 Tate/Hamza shorts and came lecturing us

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Tbh no. Ion need a job to feel good.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Bahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahaha
@danielmoss check out the brainwashing lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: danielmoss and depressionmaxxing
Attending balls? jesus are you the type who goes around larping this cringe gentleman persona? going around saying "class is for men, swag is for boys". Do you also happen when you google for clothes to buy search "old money style clothes"?

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
This you op?

Attachments

• gentlemancringe.webp
    gentlemancringe.webp
    43.4 KB · Views: 0