appointment with doctors tommorow, getting a bloodtest

_looksmaxxer_

_looksmaxxer_

james/sapphire
how do i need to act to get hgh? i know its almost impossible but i can always try, im going to stay up all night + i wont eat anything for around 2 days, any symptoms that i can maybe fake?

Fasting will just raise HGH levels, and lower IGF-1, no?
Also you definitely aren't going to get prescribed HGH unless you're deficient, and/or a midget.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, WeiWei, StarvedEpi and 2 others
Also you definitely aren't going to get prescribed HGH unless you're deficient, and/or a midget.
yeah but im not going to sleep so wont my levels just go down eventually? also i can fraud bad posture

• Hmm...
Reactions: aids
yeah but im not going to sleep so wont my levels just go down eventually? also i can fraud bad posture
Unless you can fraud bad posture to have clinically short stature, then you're SOL.
No idea about the former, but probably not to the extent where you'd get prescribed.
Your slightly-lesser hormones at a snapshot in time will not be a more significant factor than your actual height itself.
Whoever you're seeing, GP or endocrinologist will not immediately assume the worst if your HGH levels are a bit low, and it'd be more involved to determine whether you actually need a prescription for HGH.

Yeah he isn't lol.

• +1
OP should of insominmaxxed and starvedmaxx for weeks

• Hmm...
OP should of insominmaxxed and starvedmaxx for weeks
still 14:(
but i can stop eating for 4 days because thats when the actual bloodtest is

Do not do this.
Read my previous replies for why this wouldn't work and you'd just starve yourself for 4 days.

i think short term is boosts it long term it lowers it, not healthy but your trying to hop on hgh nigger