approach girls naked

F

faggotchadlite

action movie prettyboy
hey guys , so this is a high iq thread
since stone age we have been seeing people without clothes and we feel more attracted to them that way

like for example take ur selfie in a mirror with clothes
now take one without clothes
(pm both of them to me)

u will notice u look better without clothes

so the next time u meet foid in a public park, make sure ur not wearing anything and exposing ur 7 inch penis

remember, clothes are a scam made by jews to compensatr for their tiny dicks cause their wives would see big dick blacks and get plowed on spot

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 11963, Deleted member 4416 and 24 others
extremely based & blackpilled

@PrestonYnot @Blackgymmax @Jamesothy @TraumatisedOgre @Proex @Grimba @ArvidGustavsson @larsanova69 @Chadeep @Chad1212 @Ethnicshit @Ritalincel @RichardSpencel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Marsiere214, Deleted member 6723 and 5 others
A picture is worth a thousand words

• JFL
Reactions: Julius and AsGoodAsItGets
I'm glad your tagging me even tho I'm inactive

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Not a photon tho

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Just get cops called on you theory.

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Lux
fucking based man, i’ll try test this theory soon

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634

here's the results. Based af

Just get cops called on you theory.
start wanking to the cops, they'll run away , soon the military will be there.. ur body will be on news channels titled "the naked wanker", every girl in thr country will watch this and run to where u are and fuck u on the spot for being a low inhib bad boy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Cain, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
finally a based thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Marsiere214, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
hey guys , so this is a high iq thread
since stone age we have been seeing people without clothes and we feel more attracted to them that way

like for example take ur selfie in a mirror with clothes
now take one without clothes
(pm both of them to me)

u will notice u look better without clothes

so the next time u meet foid in a public park, make sure ur not wearing anything and exposing ur 7 inch penis

remember, clothes are a scam made by jews to compensatr for their tiny dicks cause their wives would see big dick blacks and get plowed on spot
good way to expose 7 inch LARPers on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: Cain, Marsiere214 and faggotchadlite
Says jews lie goes on to mention BBC propaganda. Aight bro

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cain and Deleted member 8090
bbc is true tho
"Statistics gathered in the USA indicate that on average black men were indeed longer than whites and Hispanics in that area -- but only by about one-third of an inch. Black men have the longest penises, and the shortest. For American men (all races), the average length is about 5 and two-thirds inches, for black men about five and three-quarter inches. The reason the measure of black men did not "swell" the average by a full third-of an-inch is that African-American adult men, as a statistical minority, had fewer men measured as a group than whites and Hispanics, and thus were underweighted in dragging up the average."

1/3 of an inch, muh BBC

"Statistics gathered in the USA indicate that on average black men were indeed longer than whites and Hispanics in that area -- but only by about one-third of an inch. Black men have the longest penises, and the shortest. For American men (all races), the average length is about 5 and two-thirds inches, for black men about five and three-quarter inches. The reason the measure of black men did not "swell" the average by a full third-of an-inch is that African-American adult men, as a statistical minority, had fewer men measured as a group than whites and Hispanics, and thus were underweighted in dragging up the average."

1/3 of an inch, muh BBC

great thread

Mirin your iq