APPROACH WOMEN MUCH SHORTER THAN YOU (Quick tip for manlets 5’5-5’9).

RoyaleWithCheese

RoyaleWithCheese

Ascend or Die
I’m in the middle of the basic manlet range. Considered somewhat short, but not so short that I’m incel. If you’re under 5’5 I can’t help you except to refer you to your nearest LL butcher. Anyway…

I have noticed that women who are the same height as me or an inch or two shorter usually automatically disqualify me (though a few times I have banged women who were taller than me. It IS possible, just rarer). But women who are 5’ to 5’3 USUALLY don’t care hardly at all. I’m sure they do a little bit, but it’s really no longer as huge of a factor. Yes there’s the phenomena of the 4’11 girl who will only date a 6’6 giant, but the point of this post is to remind you that this is RARER than the manosphere would have you believe. I get solid IOIs when talking to women who are 5’1 and am usually automatically friendzoned by women who are 5’7. Moral of the story? Focus on women who are minimum 4 inches shorter than you. If you have to look down to talk to her, your odds 10x.

inb4 “water” JFL.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, bloomercel, Hernan and 10 others
when ur a 6 foot high T male like me all women are shorter then me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), bloomercel, Iasacrko and 2 others
C71198d076fbcdb475440bf845b0374e

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, HarrierDuBois, i hear voices and 12 others
How tall are you?

The foids that care the most about height are like 4'11 tf you talking about

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, i hear voices, Zeruel and 5 others
ive been saying this lmfao, this was my cheat code for awhile, a lot of PSL autists don't get this, if your 5 ft 6 to 5 ft 9 and looksmaxxed, short girls wont mind because most women have the " as long as he is taller than me" preference, ive hooked up with a girl at my college who was around 5 ft 1 and im 5 ft 7 and a half, she thought im average height.

Screenshot 2024 02 23 at 10 36 23 Height Comparison   Comparing Heights Visually With Chart

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and RoyaleWithCheese
Being 6ft+ and having a gf below 5'2 is Low T and makes you look like a pedophile

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, kanderior, PrinceofDarkness and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and HTN_Mentalcel
i havent approached a girl since like 2017 lol, this shit is forbidden here in greece

I’m in the middle of the basic manlet range. Considered somewhat short, but not so short that I’m incel. If you’re under 5’5 I can’t help you except to refer you to your nearest LL butcher. Anyway…

I have noticed that women who are the same height as me or an inch or two shorter usually automatically disqualify me (though a few times I have banged women who were taller than me. It IS possible, just rarer). But women who are 5’ to 5’3 USUALLY don’t care hardly at all. I’m sure they do a little bit, but it’s really no longer as huge of a factor. Yes there’s the phenomena of the 4’11 girl who will only date a 6’6 giant, but the point of this post is to remind you that this is RARER than the manosphere would have you believe. I get solid IOIs when talking to women who are 5’1 and am usually automatically friendzoned by women who are 5’7. Moral of the story? Focus on women who are minimum 4 inches shorter than you. If you have to look down to talk to her, your odds 10x.

inb4 “water” JFL.
This is valid

But if you have very good face as a manlet,

(seemingly common phenomenon, can't have it all theory)

You'll still get looked at by taller women and mistake it as IOIs

When they are really thinking "damn too bad he's so short that face would look incredible on a tall guy"

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 49130 and RoyaleWithCheese
This is valid

But if you have very good face as a manlet,

(seemingly common phenomenon, can't have it all theory)

You'll still get looked at by taller women and mistake it as IOIs

When they are really thinking "damn too bad he's so short that face would look incredible on a tall guy"
Good point.

inb4 “water” JFL.
good advice, not water at all

suggestions to where to find 4'11 and lower women?

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
Wait until my videos bombarding the idea into womanlets minds about how starting a relationship with, then reproducing with a manlet will lead to their potential son being a giga truecel due to foids height standards inflation which will get 10x worse in the next 20 years hit the mainstream

They wont be so keen on passing up tallcels for manlets then

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
good advice, not water at all

suggestions to where to find 4'11 and lower women?
Hispanic and Asian women are usually short. Also gymnasts. Idk about < 4’11 though…

• JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG
Wait until my videos bombarding the idea into womanlets minds about how starting a relationship with, then reproducing with a manlet will lead to their potential son being a giga truecel due to foids height standards inflation which will get 10x worse in the next 20 years hit the mainstream

They wont be so keen on passing up tallcels for manlets then
You have a YT channel?

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4

inb4 “water” JFL.
Are you extremely rich? That seems like the only way possible to fuck girls taller than you

Are you extremely rich? That seems like the only way possible to fuck girls taller than you
It’s only happened a handful of times. Just be a white HTN.

You have a YT channel?
I just started the PSL related youtube channel so nothing noteworthy is on there yet but Im trying to balance it with other yt niches

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
I just started the PSL related youtube channel so nothing noteworthy is on there yet but Im trying to balance it with other yt niches
Rehab room and WW are the only psl channels I watch. And WW is getting cringe. I’ll have to check yours out.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
I’m 6’1 barefoot you just got mogged my son sit this one out and let the giants talk

It doesn’t seem possible though, women wont fuck a guy shorter than them even if he has gigachad face
Like I said, it’s very rare. But if you fall into her desired niche it can happen.

I’m 6’1 barefoot you just got mogged my son sit this one out and let the giants talk
fuck u nigger ur lucky me and my brother didn't swap heights

You might have incel kids tho unfortunately