Approached a Foid at the gym today

What was your opener?

I’ve been gymcelling for over 10 years and I swear I’ve never had a clear IOI even though I’ve mogged pretty much everyone in all my gyms

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and try2beme
Cope my oneitis has 20 inch waist with 52 inch hips.
She trains her legs and glutes everyday
Sure if she actually measured it shes top 5%

• Woah
Reactions: flippasav
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and try2beme
Danm how do you do it,are you good at talking to girls while approaching or is it like a rare occasion and she could tell you were nervous?

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
What was your opener?

I’ve been gymcelling for over 10 years and I swear I’ve never had a clear IOI even though I’ve mogged pretty much everyone in all my gyms
i just went up to her and presented myself, she was already smiling and acting shy so i told her she was cute and to give me her insta, to which she smiled and said yeah of course

Danm how do you do it,are you good at talking to girls while approaching or is it like a rare occasion and she could tell you were nervous?
I’m good at talking to girls but i’m not used (anymore) to approaching.

2 years ago in my PUA phase i was a walking demon, i would approach 10 foids in 1 night but i didn’t look as good as now so my success rate was low.

I studied PUA profoundly so i basically know every tactic or technique instinctively atp after approaching so much back in the day (i was 17)

I was indeed nervous since this was my first approach sober in a while, usually if i approach i do it in the club while drunk or high. She could tell i was nervous 100%, but she still smiled and acted nice and gave me her insta so it’s a positive outcome at the end of the day (even tho i won’t go further since idc about her)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Allornothing and finn899
1 8860884508

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Allornothing, RichardSpencel and PseudoMaxxer
In b4 u make another thread about how u will rope cause of her

• JFL
In b4 u make another thread about how u will rope cause of her
nah all good, idc about her i just did it because it’s been a while since i approached while sober so why not

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Umbra
Fuck op if this is real im happy for you this is lifefuel for me

• Love it
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: negativetiltedheart and Deleted member 55314
How do you look?

• +1
Reactions: ReinhardRacist
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Allornothing and PseudoMaxxer
Congrats, i wonder when it will be my turn for a girl to eye fuck me.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel and PseudoMaxxer
she got me horny as fuck when she kept looking at me while i was doing my exercises, she had the best body i’ve seen in a while and i knew i would have regretted not approaching so i said fuck it.

Now, i’ll completely ignore her when i see her again in the gym and see if she comes to talk to me, if she doesn’t then whatever i don’t really care

• +1
Reactions: DarkLoner94
MY ONEITIS EYEFUCKED ME THE WHOLE FKING SCHOOL YEAR AND SHE FUCKING REJECTED ME WHEN I ASKED HER OUT JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

IF SHE DOESNT APPROACH HE SHE DOESNT LIKE YOU

MUH EYECONTACT

ITS OVER TBH

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, DarkLoner94 and PseudoMaxxer
MY ONEITIS EYEFUCKED ME THE WHOLE FKING SCHOOL YEAR AND SHE FUCKING REJECTED ME WHEN I ASKED HER OUT JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

IF SHE DOESNT APPROACH HE SHE DOESNT LIKE YOU

MUH EYECONTACT

ITS OVER TBH
Could be worse, my oneitis literally cuddled with me and flirted everyday for 6 months straight.

Told her i would fuck her and tie her to her bed and she said she was down (i was too high inhib and virgin to do it).

Then i asked her out and she burst out laughing in my face.

Happened 3 years ago, she descends hard now and got chubby while i never looked this good in my whole life and im still 60% looksmaxxed lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit and ZaC
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, ZaC and PseudoMaxxer
Could be worse, my oneitis literally cuddled with me and flirted everyday for 6 months straight.

Told her i would fuck her and tie her to her bed and she said she was down (i was too high inhib and virgin to do it).
my condolences

• JFL
I got there and let me tell you…fuark she made me so fucking horny i couldn’t train.

She was approx 5’4, literally had a 20inch waist (smallest i’ve ever seen) and a thick ass with breedable hips.

When i walked in the gym she was walking towards me and i was looking around for my friend who was already there training and when i looked at her i saw she was already mirin, so we make eye contact for like 2 seconds and she gets shy and looks away (how cute)

I change and when i go to the bench i still see her looking at me, so we make eye contact again etc…
This happened 5/6 times, and at some point she was walking cluelessly near me while i was doing my dips. So before my minds found a way to not do it i just go straight to her and approached.

Got her smiling and giggling and shiet and got her insta, she knows she’s sexy as fuck and her insta is all filled with “i’m the most pretty in the streets” type shit.

I won’t text her and will talk to her tomorrow if i see her in the gym again to just know her better i guess, but i just want to fuck her thick ass and see my dick pop from her tiny waist and belly.
How are you getting all these measurements???

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and RichardSpencel
was neva ova manlet brotha
Htns mogs a

Then i asked her out and she burst out laughing in my face.

Happened 3 years ago, she descends hard now and got chubby while i never looked this good in my whole life and im still 60% looksmaxxed lol

U sound like chadlite. People tend to underate themselfes.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Allornothing and PseudoMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Pontid pheno, MENA, good harmony, insane averageness, a bit like chico but with more failos
A moderate-inhib shot would have helped. Saves sharks like @ReadBooksEveryday from eating you alive by being honest and modest. Might as well wear a burka like your Muslim wamin.

Last edited:
  • +1
A moderate-inhib shot would have helped. Saves sharks like @ReadBooksEveryday from eating you alive by being honest and modest. Might as well wear a burka like your Muslim wamin.
me and @ReadBooksEveryday are friends fyi, he decided to not take to heart the fact that im balls deep into your white women like most of the other incels here. Obviously im not here to brag about shit, i’m always honest to avoid causing the forum’s suicide rates to increase

• +1
me and @ReadBooksEveryday are friends fyi, he decided to not take to heart the fact that im balls deep into your white women like most of the other incels here. Obviously im not here to brag about shit, i’m always honest to avoid causing the forum’s suicide rates to increase
>balls deep
>like most of the other incels here.
>Obviously I'm not here to brag about shit.

Thanks for being the first of three options out of a choose one response I've done here. If I needed suicidefuel, reality can offer that for me than here does every time but that's where the glory is too.

• +1
I got there and let me tell you…fuark she made me so fucking horny i couldn’t train.

She was approx 5’4, literally had a 20inch waist (smallest i’ve ever seen) and a thick ass with breedable hips.

When i walked in the gym she was walking towards me and i was looking around for my friend who was already there training and when i looked at her i saw she was already mirin, so we make eye contact for like 2 seconds and she gets shy and looks away (how cute)

I change and when i go to the bench i still see her looking at me, so we make eye contact again etc…
This happened 5/6 times, and at some point she was walking cluelessly near me while i was doing my dips. So before my minds found a way to not do it i just go straight to her and approached.

Got her smiling and giggling and shiet and got her insta, she knows she’s sexy as fuck and her insta is all filled with “i’m the most pretty in the streets” type shit.

I won’t text her and will talk to her tomorrow if i see her in the gym again to just know her better i guess, but i just want to fuck her thick ass and see my dick pop from her tiny waist and belly.
So did you fuck her?

You should have. Some Tyrone or Chad probably have approached her by now at the gym. After her 5th orgasm she probably forgot you existed already. :lul: :lul:

• JFL
You should have. Some Tyrone or Chad probably have approached her by now at the gym. After her 5th orgasm she probably forgot you existed already. :lul: :lul:
Most likely, but who cares tbh

• JFL
Divine manlet rage is like an exchange program

Our high test causes our growth plates to fuse early, and as a result, the remainder of our puberty growth is muscle based.

This is a "Divine Manlet"

Not to be confused by a manlet, who's puberty finished on a normal timeline, who simply is short and did not grow excess muscle in exchange.

Divine manlet rage is inherent in the manlets of the highest physical order.

To ascertain whether or not OP is actually a high test Divine manlet carrying the rage of burdened genes, we must see him with his shirt off, is what I'd typically say...

However I see this nigga post something identical every week jit is clearly brimming with test

You are a fine case study of the "Divine manlet" my little friend.
Power manlet mark wahlberg

• Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Gets a whore’s ig and instantly thinks she wants to fuck jfl. You will learn what the blackpill is soon bhai

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Well it sounds like you dont have a clue what it is tbh
did I say the wanted to fuck?

You see, you literally type words that I didn’t say and that only came out of your cuckhold mind. I never said that, and you are dumb for even believing I said that (to not talk about the fact that you wanted to teach me the BP…get a grip son)

did I say the wanted to fuck?

You see, you literally type words that I didn’t say and that only came out of your cuckhold mind. I never said that, and you are dumb for even believing I said that (to not talk about the fact that you wanted to teach me the BP…get a grip son)
If believing in the blackpill makes me a cuck then so be it. Its the state of foids in modern times. Just sounds like you got excited to receive her ig when thats not a big dwal as she just wants follows albeit

• +1